Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

6 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Cool! I was looking at that Mr. T but passed for now. Mainly didn't feel like dealing with EE but maybe I should check again.

Thanks!  Their site was acting up so I had to order it quick.  I don’t usually order from EE but I emailed them and asked if I could add a Marvel Select comic Hulkbuster to the order to get free shipping.  Mr. T is sold out now but there should be more later on Mattel’s special site.

975D7929-F6C6-45D4-B72E-F042E4A6B0B1.thumb.jpeg.fcf8955ed9886b525074eb46df182051.jpeg

Got a power inhibitor belt for my Marvel Legends Iceman.

1 hour ago, nathans82 said:

Amazing pickup man!

Thanks dude!

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

This is a pretty nice swoosh toy

Yes, that indeed looks like a nice swoosher.

1 hour ago, vlenhoff said:

This display finally arrived... cracked 

cracked.jpg.2f73114db4e9c4195a46eb33109b0754.jpg20200623_074127.jpg.a62ee2a6a48b6568d3d648f771336a41.jpg20200623_082703.jpg.935d5cd27738c3a9e7fa2e4d47e0b3d8.jpg2123420024_bobmarley116.png.896adef9109c4b6eb1bb9c48863632fa.png

Most appropriate face palm.  I'm wincing for you/with you.

23 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

:wub: Oh man...more heart intensifying! I'm looking forward to this probably more than the Focker 1S. 

9 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Oh man you got yours already! Awesome! She looks great!

Mine's stuck in PW till I get some more things. Shipping from Japan is expensive these days.

I haven’t had a chance to transform it, but I hope the Legioss is more sturdy than the Stick figure( See what I did there!? Lol). The arm and torso keep falling apart when adjusting the figure.

288CEDF6-A62B-42A8-AAC4-88CEEE53E3CD.jpeg.7a9ca8c2670d9730ef4b91adf1df9d4e.jpeg

Edited by Saburo

3 minutes ago, Saburo said:

I haven’t had a chance to transform it, but I hope the Legioss is more sturdy than the Stick figure( See what I did there!? Lol). The arm and torso keep falling apart when adjusting the figure.

He's as sturdy as a... what's the opposite of a stick? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Saburo said:

:lol:

Sucks about the figure but doesn't seem like a "big" deal.

4 hours ago, borgified said:

Planning to get anymore DX VF-1 on your list @CzarAlko or see how it goes from there? 

I was not planning on getting any more but now that I saw the Roy Fokker one that's coming out I want to get it, hopefully as a pre order for a decent price, I do have a feeling the markup on that figure is going to be through the roof! 

On 6/20/2020 at 11:44 AM, Lolicon said:

Got another MB Gundam.

In a world where firearms and beam sabers are plentiful, why is he using a sharpened piece of metal? :unknw:

50026444687_b35d4a0447_o.jpg

If you're genuinely wondering: In Gundam SEED one of the factions distributed machines around the Earth Sphere that disable nuclear reactions, so mobile suits are battery powered. The Astray frames have beam sabers and beam rifles as their main weapons, so the pilot of the Red Frame (who salvaged it, not the intended operator or pilot) wanted a weapon that wouldn't use any of that precious battery life that they could fall back on and only use the more power hungry beam weapons as needed. Also it looks cool, and the Astray mangas pretty much run off of pure Rule of Cool.

38 minutes ago, vladykins said:

That almost tempts me to jump in on collecting these, but I have to focus on keeping space for the other toys you are convincing me to buy.  ;)

They're so reasonably priced I couldn't resist!

Space limitations suck.:( 

30 minutes ago, sqidd said:

They're so reasonably priced I couldn't resist!

Space limitations suck.:( 

That is the only reason I don't buy 99% of the stuff I see in this thread (and the forum in general) that I want. I just don't have the room.

19 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Holy damn ! does't it have the same length as the DX 1S? :shok:, I thought it was going to be way smaller  , need to look for one now!.  The detail is great and it looks high quality .  great picture @Saburo :good:

That picture is playing tricks on you. It's a lot smaller.

4 hours ago, vladykins said:

That almost tempts me to jump in on collecting these, but I have to focus on keeping space for the other toys you are convincing me to buy.  ;)

I love them as you can see by the pics - still waiting on my Mk III to arrive. I'd recommend them to any fan of the series.

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg