Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Came in yesterday. 

I actually like this version better than the G1 God Ginrai/God Bomber combo. Might have the itch get the Fans Hobby version and God Bomber (both in the same colours) later this year. 

DSC01813.jpg

34 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I feel like Zentradi...

IMG_20200507_115200.jpg

6 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Yes!  That's awesome

Time to toss in the scene of the scared Zentradi cringing in fear when the wind up Minmei in the China Doll dress starts to walk. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mog said:

FOR THE REPUBLIC!!

CC3BC338-3778-47CD-974F-14DF1D78F9B8.jpeg.8b6369344763ad359d8e1ad5d6bee461.jpeg

Used to play that game religiously. Miss those days and still have the Malgus statue from the collectors edition release.

Edited by Alphahorizon

8 hours ago, Alphahorizon said:

Used to play that game religiously. Miss those days and still have the Malgus statue from the collectors edition release.

Same here. I really miss the progression and raiding, but above all, miss playing cooperatively with friends

Fewture BOSSBOROT

I love this guy! The perfect amount of weird and silly. He's now parked on my weird/silly robot shelf (one of my favorite shelves) I bought this one which the repaint because I couldn't find one in the OG colors. Then of course two days later I found one in OG colors. So I bought that too. It should be here in a few days. Haven't decided if I'm going to keep both yet. 

BOSSBOROT.jpg.9172c9a4153a1bbf82226df857766f7a.jpg

Edited by sqidd

I guess it's not really a toy, but I found an old handheld Coca-Cola radio that works well as a soda machine for my miniature model video arcade.

IMG_20200512_145650.jpg

Edited by Drad

12 minutes ago, Drad said:

I guess it's not really a toy, but I found an old handheld Coca-Cola radio that works well as a soda machine for my miniature model video arcade.

love it, great display

25 minutes ago, apptt4 said:

love it, great display

Thanks. Funny thing is, when the coin change machine showed up and I took it outta the box, I teared up. Really took me back, but I dunno why that particular piece did that. None of the others did.

2 hours ago, Drad said:

IMG_20200512_145650.jpg

Who’s the girl? I like her taste in games!:D

Edited by Slave IV

8 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

That is correct but she happened to be standing in front of my favorite arcade game so it was a good excuse. 

Mine too. I need a bigger house so I can get some!

31 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Who’s the girl? I like her taste in games!:D

That's Figuarts Zero Nami. Was trying to find figures that scaled properly. Unfortunately, Marvel Legends and such are just a tad too big.

22 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Mine too. I need a bigger house so I can get some!

Haha, that would be cool but I just don’t see the value in coin op games with the great ports and emulators that exist. 

11 minutes ago, Drad said:

That's Figuarts Zero Nami. Was trying to find figures that scaled properly. Unfortunately, Marvel Legends and such are just a tad too big.

Ah, One Piece. I should have known! Great setup, thanks for sharing!

11 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Haha, that would be cool but I just don’t see the value in coin op games with the great ports and emulators that exist. 

I'd do a few classics that I like a lot like Galaga, Sinistar or what was that fighting game called? Not Streetfighter, not Mortal Combat. It had the one guy with the two tomahawks and a Mohawk?? Great fighting came. I'm flaking on the name though. EDIT: Figured it out. Killer Instinct. 

What I REALLY want are pinball games.

Edited by sqidd

I think I could probably find some model pinball machines too. Hmm. I didn't play very much pinball though. I stuck to the video games, mostly.

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

I'd do a few classics that I like a lot like Galaga, Sinistar or what was that fighting game called? Not Streetfighter, not Mortal Combat. It had the one guy with the two tomahawks and a Mohawk?? Great fighting came. I'm flaking on the name though. EDIT: Figured it out. Killer Instinct. 

What I REALLY want are pinball games.

Killer Instinct was pretty sweet. I almost bought one of those mini arcade Rolling Thunders but not being an arcade port is a deal breaker. 

57 minutes ago, Drad said:

I think I could probably find some model pinball machines too. Hmm. I didn't play very much pinball though. I stuck to the video games, mostly.

Yeah, I didn’t get into pinball until a lot later. 

I would love to have a nice prebuilt model of the Buck Rogers Starfighter. I know the Chronicle one is out there, but don't have that kinda cash. Hopefully someone will make one.