Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

22 hours ago, Mommar said:

I broke my own rule about Eaglemoss stuff and bought the USS Titan.  I figured something like that might never be made by another company again.  Riker representing.

IMG_0128.JPG

Nice! I might have to pick one up myself. Haven't picked up many Eaglemoss ships lately.

Anyone get the new jumbo size Eaglemoss ships?

3 hours ago, derex3592 said:

sweet pickup!  I didn't know the Titan was out. ...how do you keep track of the new Eaglemoss releases?  I've never found a good way! 

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Trek:_The_Official_Starships_Collection

3 hours ago, derex3592 said:

sweet pickup!  I didn't know the Titan was out. ...how do you keep track of the new Eaglemoss releases?  I've never found a good way! 

The Titans arrival was a surprise to me too, it was in pre-order when I looked, due for November.  Two days later it shipped.  I really only find ot about releases via either bbts e-mails when they advertise new Eaglemoss pre-orders or I'll see a review from IrishTrekkie or Thretrekcollector on youtube.  I saw a review for The Titan at Thetrekcollectors channel and went looking around looking for a place to buy it afterwards.  It was really impulse, I don't like how horrible Eaglemoss' qc is.

19 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Nice! I might have to pick one up myself. Haven't picked up many Eaglemoss ships lately.

Anyone get the new jumbo size Eaglemoss ships?

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Trek:_The_Official_Starships_Collection

Thetrekcollector has reviewed several of the larger ones on his YouTube channel plus he has an extremely jovial Irish accent.

I agree, the Eaglemoss QC is rather hit or miss, when they are on point, they are great though! Mainly it's the nacelles that are a problem for me on some of them.  The Enterprise E being the worst sadly.  Thanks for the links! I wanted the jumbo sized D, but its pricey now and hard to come by.

Nintendo seemed to wise up this year, it was easy to get a SNES Classic, not like the Nintendo Classic last year. Fans Toys Phoenix is a MUST HAVE figure in my opinion, he's easily my figure of the year so far, he is a massive, perfect, G1 cartoon MP Skyfire. Mezco Deadpool is really awesome as well, highly recommended, any variant will do, there is also an X-Men colored version and a X Force version. I wanted this more classic Deadpool to go with my eventual Jim Lee Mezco Wolverine...

20171001_204216.thumb.jpg.2a3a74fd4adce3a75be7759e6db30ab7.jpg

25 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Nintendo seemed to wise up this year, it was easy to get a SNES Classic, not like the Nintendo Classic last year. Fans Toys Phoenix is a MUST HAVE figure in my opinion, he's easily my figure of the year so far, he is a massive, perfect, G1 cartoon MP Skyfire. Mezco Deadpool is really awesome as well, highly recommended, any variant will do, there is also an X-Men colored version and a X Force version. I wanted this more classic Deadpool to go with my eventual Jim Lee Mezco Wolverine...

20171001_204216.thumb.jpg.2a3a74fd4adce3a75be7759e6db30ab7.jpg

Nice haul! What's this Mezco Jim Lee Wolverine you speak of? Not the first Wolverine figure they are putting out is it? Other than the colors, it doesn't look very Jim Lee ish. Just wondering if you are talking about some other one I haven't seen yet. 

10 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Nice haul! What's this Mezco Jim Lee Wolverine you speak of? Not the first Wolverine figure they are putting out is it? Other than the colors, it doesn't look very Jim Lee ish. Just wondering if you are talking about some other one I haven't seen yet. 

3886.Jpg

3890.Jpg

3895.Jpg

He looks amazing. Mezco Web Store exclusive, he's long sold out, releasing this Christmas.

9 hours ago, derex3592 said:

I agree, the Eaglemoss QC is rather hit or miss, when they are on point, they are great though! Mainly it's the nacelles that are a problem for me on some of them.  The Enterprise E being the worst sadly.  Thanks for the links! I wanted the jumbo sized D, but its pricey now and hard to come by.

You can get it directly from Eaglemoss ( https://shop.eaglemoss.com/usa/star-trek-starships/uss-enterprise-ncc-1701-d-85-inch-oversized-edition ).  It's in Stock, and discounted too.

10 hours ago, mechaninac said:

You can get it directly from Eaglemoss ( https://shop.eaglemoss.com/usa/star-trek-starships/uss-enterprise-ncc-1701-d-85-inch-oversized-edition ).  It's in Stock, and discounted too.

That's the best way to go, actually.  When it shows up broken Eaglemoss will actually replace it for you.

If you want Jim Lee Wolverine wait for the Hasbro one.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

That's the best way to go, actually.  When it shows up broken Eaglemoss will actually replace it for you.

If you want Jim Lee Wolverine wait for the Hasbro one.

I have the Juggy release, just preordered the Vintage version and will get the Yellow/Blue one when it comes...Just wondering/hoping there was a better version from a quality company. NBD, money saved!

I'm admittedly not the biggest X-Men fan, at all really, so I can say I definitely can't see or tell the difference, that Mezco looks Jim Lee enough to me! I saw Hasbro is working on a 12" "Jim Lee" Wolverine, it looks pretty good, I don't like the massive scale or proportions at all, is that the figure everyone is excited for? Came home to a package after spending five hours waiting to donate blood today, very dark day today in Vegas, gonna be working lighter hours and helping out at some places throughout the week. Shitty people suck.

20171002_140132.thumb.jpg.b433c92db48546f18df4838f76ae11d9.jpg

59d2aba587be5_2017-10-0214_03_08.jpg.dc70e4313181c898d6909199b3f9c576.jpg

This is when you realize just how truly patient you can be about a Toy or Model kit release. About frakking time Moebius! B))

IMG_6576.JPG

IMG_6575.JPG

Build it! Build it now!  I hope they come out with a pre-finished model like they did with Galactica and the Mk2 Vipers.  I'd get one.

Edited by ZorClone

18 minutes ago, ZorClone said:

Build it! Build it now!  I hope they come out with a pre-finished model like they did with Galactica and the Mk2 Vipers.  I'd get one.

I might start this weekend! :D

At the rate it took Moebius to get this kit released I'm not to sure if they'll do the pre-painted versions (would be great if they did!) I will say the detail to the parts is everything you expect from these BSG kits! 

1 hour ago, Tking22 said:

I'm admittedly not the biggest X-Men fan, at all really, so I can say I definitely can't see or tell the difference, that Mezco looks Jim Lee enough to me! I saw Hasbro is working on a 12" "Jim Lee" Wolverine, it looks pretty good, I don't like the massive scale or proportions at all, is that the figure everyone is excited for? Came home to a package after spending five hours waiting to donate blood today, very dark day today in Vegas, gonna be working lighter hours and helping out at some places throughout the week. Shitty people suck.

No, I'm talking about the 6" scale version.

IMG_0129.thumb.JPG.f4dcb1a10bc09ef7992da37078d359a4.JPG

Also I seek to be the obly person who isn't terribly thrilled with Starlord or Rocket here.

Edited by Mommar

3 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Got my 2nd Mirage, some web exclusives, and the rest of my HLJ PW. :)

New Haul 10/02/2017

Nice haul. Even though I'm not too hot on any of those kits, those are some very nice box arts that look even better side by side. :D

How are you planning on building the SV-262? In a straight Roid scheme, or with the Deculture itasha?

7 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Nice haul. Even though I'm not too hot on any of those kits, those are some very nice box arts that look even better side by side. :D

How are you planning on building the SV-262? In a straight Roid scheme, or with the Deculture itasha?

Deculture itasha. Mikumo itasha is the only reason I went for this kit :wub:

Just now, anubis20 said:

Got my 2nd Mirage, some web exclusives, and the rest of my HLJ PW. :)

What a coincidence, I just picked up my HLJ PW on the way home from work.

20171002_185655.thumb.jpg.798c85f781bc21c2c2aee9bd69a49a24.jpg

My stuff from Jungle also showed up today (Glaug is for a friend actually)

20171002_185752.thumb.jpg.c7549558fb3b479f5052bcf78c81a9fe.jpg

And also got this from Jenius on Sunday morning.

20171002_185827.thumb.jpg.3af28ddffefbaa590a1f20ab93c41266.jpg20171002_190848.thumb.jpg.d8694f89703a24740b790e6e6c67afab.jpg

12 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Today was a get your PW stash from HLJ day huh?

Here's mine

image.jpeg

Sweet you got the Hi-Metal Xabungle! What do you think? 

Lol, that a lot HLJ packages to come in. So I wasn't the only one waiting for Milia to be release and ran out of days with the PW? I will make sure to add mine to the thread when it comes in later this. 

I was waiting for the Hi-resolution wing zero, I imagine Kajinrig was doing the same.

Of course, my VF-31 artbook stocked the next day, and is now making it's way to me alone in a SAL package...

Edited by Sanity is Optional