Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

7 minutes ago, F360 said:

nice, that MB is from the Us-P Bandai site , right?

Yup and im disappointed, no brown shipper and the box was beat up. The shipping box was fine so it was sent like that. If you have ever bought a large figure from amazon then you can get an idea of the damage to the box 

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

Nice haul. Correct me if I'm wrong about the Avalanche Exia boxes:

- Option Parts Set = Dash parts for the legs?
- Weapons Plus Pack = Extra GN Sword Short/Long, extra shoulder mount for them? Anything else?

You nailed it. ;) 

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

Yup and im disappointed, no brown shipper and the box was beat up. The shipping box was fine so it was sent like that. If you have ever bought a large figure from amazon then you can get an idea of the damage to the box 

argh..no brown shipper box? and bad as Amazon packaging.  ;) I have one coming in too, but it was delayed due to switching flights,  went to Osaka from Hong Kong.   Should be here tomorrow. 

My Defender arrived in from NY (Yep, just one for me) and it only took 2 weeks via cheapest SAL option. I think that's 4 for 4 now.

Looks great with the Spartan!

IMG_20170830_142557.thumb.jpg.f7f1d6d0ac2d472e5f37b8a09d4358d3.jpg

Love how dynamic these things look. 

Edited by mickyg

9 hours ago, F360 said:

argh..no brown shipper box? and bad as Amazon packaging.  ;) I have one coming in too, but it was delayed due to switching flights,  went to Osaka from Hong Kong.   Should be here tomorrow. 

Yup, Dash parts dont come with the brown shipper either. Seems like this was dead stock and offered to us, Mothra did come with the brown shipper box so i think its safe to say future releases will come with it. 

Here is how my box came for the Exia

MB Exia Box DamageMB Exia Box Damage

13 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Out of town loot :) 

New Haul 08/29/2017

@anubis20 Nice street fighter figs. I hope you plan on opening them up.  I'm considering some myself as I'm knee deep in Street Fighter V at the moment.  Do you have the Chun-Li and Ryu by chance?

47 minutes ago, Mazinger said:

@anubis20 Nice street fighter figs. I hope you plan on opening them up.  I'm considering some myself as I'm knee deep in Street Fighter V at the moment.  Do you have the Chun-Li and Ryu by chance?

Yup i should get to opening them up over the next few days. Same here im all in with the SF line. Im glad i skipped the Storm Collectibles figures but im tempted by their Zangief. 

Ryu and Chun Li are great! ^_^^_^

Figuarts Ryu & Chun LiFiguarts Ryu & Chun Li

27 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Great hauls, Anubis! :good:

Figuarts need to release TEKKEN characters.  It's eird that they haven't yet knowing they own the franchise under Bandai Namco but yet decided to release Capcom characters first. :unsure:

Storm Collectibles showed off a Heihachi but i would rather have a Figuarts. 

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

Yup i should get to opening them up over the next few days. Same here im all in with the SF line. Im glad i skipped the Storm Collectibles figures but im tempted by their Zangief. 

Ryu and Chun Li are great! ^_^^_^

Oh man, I can't wait 'til a Menat figure finally comes out. I made her my desktop wallpaper the instant the reveal trailer dropped.

3 minutes ago, Rogueload said:

Just got my Arcadia yf-19 to go with the yf-21!! Now I just need to get the yamato vf-11b to complete the set.  Anybody willing to sell theirs? ;)

Congrats on the haul! Love those two together. :good:

As for the VF-11B question. You're willing to sell some organ now? :rolleyes:

:lol:

41 minutes ago, Rogueload said:

Just got my Arcadia yf-19 to go with the yf-21!! Now I just need to get the yamato vf-11b to complete the set.  Anybody willing to sell theirs? ;)

If I could find all the parts, maybe? She's a wreck though, a real fixer-upper.

13 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Yup, Dash parts dont come with the brown shipper either. Seems like this was dead stock and offered to us, Mothra did come with the brown shipper box so i think its safe to say future releases will come with it. 

Here is how my box came for the Exia

I agreed, I think it's left over also,  most likely from their recent lottery drawing 

I pickup my shipment from our mail room today.   looks like I got lucky.

IMG_1609.JPG.8a154761d8e5ec76c52340a9162131ca.JPG

Everything actually arrived in good condition:) other than the little white marks on all 4 outer corners,:mellow: (pic below x 4)

IMG_1613.JPG.b61e3229e3bc682c39b4715ba06d0c90.JPG

10 hours ago, F360 said:

I agreed, I think it's left over also,  most likely from their recent lottery drawing 

I pickup my shipment from our mail room today.   looks like I got lucky.

IMG_1609.JPG.8a154761d8e5ec76c52340a9162131ca.JPG

Everything actually arrived in good condition:) other than the little white marks on all 4 outer corners,:mellow: (pic below x 4)

IMG_1613.JPG.b61e3229e3bc682c39b4715ba06d0c90.JPG

Oh yea definitely better than mine. Did you pick up the Dash parts as well?

16 hours ago, Rogueload said:

Depends on how much of a wreck it is. :)

missing a few shoulder parts and one of it's legs seems out of phase with reality. Seriously, it disappears for weeks at a time only to pop up in a random room.

I'll see if I can locate it, worst case it was dumped in my last move but I remeber seeing it recently. Or it could have just been the leg re-appearing.

22 minutes ago, seti88 said:

OOuuuchh...how is the 1A inside? Am not sure if there is compensation available from mandarake...

Have something coming from them as well *crosses fingers*

The figure appears OK...Haven't looked closely yet

Hope your shipment will arrive safely.

BTW, since it's cheapo sal shipping, so I  am out of luck then, right? Should I email mandarake?

And I would like to some way bring it up to USPS attention too..

56 minutes ago, yman1437 said:

BTW, since it's cheapo sal shipping, so I  am out of luck then, right? Should I email mandarake?

Mandarake won't help you if it's uninsured or under declared. Registered small packet is insured up to 6000yen. If it's International Postage Parcel, did you buy the 400yen insurance option?  It's good up to 20000yen.

4 hours ago, yman1437 said:

Your shipment should be registered SAL, no?  There is mention of cheapo registered SAL with some protection..https://earth.mandarake.co.jp/help/insurance-en.html like what wmkjr mentioned.

However am not sure on the details nor the mechanics to claim tho.

No harm emailing them to ask, and if you dont mind also relate us your experience.

Edited by seti88