Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Thanks guys! I've been wanting to get the Monster for some time now and the deal was so I couldn't pass it up. I will definitely start saving up some extra $$$ for the other Destroids! If the quality is as good as the MK-II then I'm sold! B))

On 8/12/2017 at 11:35 PM, Giantman said:

Hey fellas, can anyone vouch for the yeti stand?  I want to get one for my Arcadia VF-19, if so can you give me an idea if which parts to buy.  I took a look at the site for about 30 seconds and realized it was a bit more involved than picking one out and ordering it.

Send me a PM if you have any questions. YetiStand is all about customization.

7 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Wooo congrats on the Monster! It's the best part of the HMR line, along with the other destroids. :)

Thank you! It's really impressive in both its size & detail. Bandai really did an amazing job on the Monster! B))

6 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

My first VF-0 and VF-19.

Really love the 0S, debating on whether I should get the other VF-0's...hoping Arcadia reissues them someday :unsure:

IMG_20170822_225646.jpg

IMG_20170822_225936.jpg

Nice! The VF-0S by Arcadia is the best Valk toy imo. I hope they do reissues with the same or better fixes on all of them too.

That VF-19 I hear is not too shabby either but I don't own one.

10 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

My first VF-0 and VF-19.

Really love the 0S, debating on whether I should get the other VF-0's...hoping Arcadia reissues them someday :unsure:

IMG_20170822_225646.jpg

IMG_20170822_225936.jpg

Nice haul there! If Arcadia ever does of reissue of the VF-0A and the insanely awesome VF-0D.... yes you want those in your collection too! 

1 hour ago, 505thAirborne said:

Looks great Ignacio, Max is ready for combat now! 

I hope one of these days Arcadia does an affordable re-issue of the Fast Packs. My Max VF-1A needs a set. B))

Thank you!!! I could use a couple more Strike/Fast Packs. Yes, Arcadia should reissue the Fast Packs ASAP!!!!

34 minutes ago, Rogueload said:

Received the YF-21 from @spacemanoeuvres this week!! Awesome looking valk!

Congrats awesome valk you got there!! The YF-21 is one of my top 3.

Got more stuff in, including my second Badcube Evil Bug Value Pack, aka MP Insecticons. Beautiful figures, I usually champion FansToys but I personally think BadCube beat them out here. Spidey is cool, I get that a lot don't like his really broken up appearance, but it works, he's crazy articulated. The Hi-Metal line continues to impress, the Defenders are pretty much exactly what I wanted.

20170819_122335.thumb.jpg.5ad6f8813c110c7e40afcafcb2fcbdb1.jpg