Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

49 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

My VT-1 and VE-1 both have heavy rainbow coating. Love the tinted canopies!!!

So do I :wub: but this is the heaviest ive seen. I even have some where its very light, now i wish they all looked like this :lol:

5 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Took almost a month to get this buyee loot together but it has finally arrived ^_^ the Max 1A finally completes my 1A DYRL squad. 

27C95C64-D2D7-4D8A-ABAE-2BF626F6A568.jpg

got the magazine just for the VF-X and Angel Birds ticket 

963A283F-1E71-427F-A0EC-1FC260E31279.jpg

BTW is the tint like this on all the VT-1's? Depending on the angle light hits it I can barely see the figures in the cockpit

0EA2A84E-DFF6-4460-9FBD-160E95BA07A4.jpg

Great to see you finally got your Super Ostrich! Every collection needs one! 

The tinting is about the same on my VT-1 and VE-1 and my Hikaru 1J. I actually like the heavier rainbow tint. I think it looks great and you can still see the pilots clearly enough, unlike some other glittery tint... :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, erizai said:

Wow very nice Iron Man... :good:

Thanks! I absolutely LOVE this figure. Even my wife saw me messing with it and was curious who made it because it is so noticeably better than most toys.

4 hours ago, Black Valkyrie said:

I am Ironman :D

:p

16 minutes ago, F360 said:

That iron man looks very happy too , the pose kinda makes it look like spiderman.  

Those re edits are all awesome.

Haha yeah, having fun with it since it is so articulated. Re:Edits are the only Iron Man figures I like so far and I like them a lot! Hope they keep it up and make some more classic style armors. A Neo Proto, Silver Centurian and Steath would make my day.  

13 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Great to see you finally got your Super Ostrich! Every collection needs one! 

The tinting is about the same on my VT-1 and VE-1 and my Hikaru 1J. I actually like the heavier rainbow tint. I think it looks great and you can still see the pilots clearly enough, unlike some other glittery tint... :rolleyes:

man you almost have the whole collection:blink::D

10 hours ago, Slave IV said:

This figure is so good, it's nearly perfect. It just jumped up to being my favorite in the 6" range from any line (I know it's technically larger).

Sentinel_IronMan_DSC05303_zpsa3rcxlhb.jp

I really need to pick this guy up. I am hoping the next time HLJ has a sale the shape shifting armor will be included. 

16 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

I really need to pick this guy up. I am hoping the next time HLJ has a sale the shape shifting armor will be included. 

Yeah, most of them have gone on sale at some point but some, including this one has sold out several times on HLJs site so hopefully you are able to snag one. You really NEED it! ;)

On 5/2/2017 at 7:52 PM, anubis20 said:

Took almost a month to get this buyee loot together but it has finally arrived ^_^ the Max 1A finally completes my 1A DYRL squad. 

27C95C64-D2D7-4D8A-ABAE-2BF626F6A568.jpg

got the magazine just for the VF-X and Angel Birds ticket 

963A283F-1E71-427F-A0EC-1FC260E31279.jpg

BTW is the tint like this on all the VT-1's? Depending on the angle light hits it I can barely see the figures in the cockpit

0EA2A84E-DFF6-4460-9FBD-160E95BA07A4.jpg

i keep staring at that VF-X ticket...

and that VT-1 drool.....

3 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

This just arrived! Freyja & Mirage look good! B))

IMG_3568.JPG

IMG_3572.JPG

nice ariborne

Oh boy, new little haul of stuff, two hauls actually, one HLJ and one NY. Gotta say though, you know you're probably spending too much when you are only expecting one package when you get home, only to find two, and you have zero idea what is in the second or where it is even from. Oh well, the Figuarts Halls are really nice, as is Meta Knight, recommend for any Smash, Kirby, or Nintendo display.20170503_181554.thumb.jpg.34c20b2206b3202ce90925f4081689fd.jpg

Not the biggest Mega Man fan, but I'm in for every Sentinel Mega Man figure! These things are nice! Chewy is great too, looks good next to Han, some are saying he's short, I think he's pretty good, Figuarts Vader was short.

That sort of thing happens to me once in a while, finding something I didn't remember buying, or intending to buy. :lol:  I actually keep a spreadsheet of my purchases lately, to keep track of which valks I have, and whether I've made any mods to them.

22 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Not a new purchase, but I was cleaning up and found this baby. I don't recall ever buying a weathered destroid. :blink:

590b2bc50d6db_tomahawkoliveweathered.thumb.jpg.3861715a0898e441a82b5197c3c62018.jpg

Nice! I've been on the hunt for the original color destroids. They are tough to come by at a reasonable price. Just ordered a tomahawk from mandarake for way too much money lol

My hunt for a defender continues:lol:

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

9 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Not a new purchase, but I was cleaning up and found this baby. I don't recall ever buying a weathered destroid. :blink:

590b2bc50d6db_tomahawkoliveweathered.thumb.jpg.3861715a0898e441a82b5197c3c62018.jpg

sheesh! I wish I stumbled across things like this when I do any cleaning! I usually find crap I need to throw out instead..

29 minutes ago, Darotower said:

I've received this one from the postal office today, Macross display stand (black version) it's an old one but I still like it.

20170504_133744.jpg

this photo is good! :good:

4 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

Nice, that's a lot of chain base!  What's sitting on top of the chain base B?

It's a bag full of MSG weapons and accessories: shield, armor, handful of gatling guns and gatling gun accessories :lol: 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres