Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

4 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Got this masterpiece yesterday :lol: Its not toooo bad after some glue on the pegs for fighter mode but yea out of the box its a floppy mess. Battroid mode is pretty although with some pretty limited articulation in the legs. Im just glad I didnt pay full price for this. 

004386C2-F3F0-4634-88BF-352ED4D55BD4.jpg

Congrats! Battroid is really not bad actually. Esp if it has the SAP. ;) 

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Thanks spanner!

@Slave IV nice Milia fighter pics.

Bought 2 more HMR Monsters and another CF VF-1A.

4 Monsters now, sh9000? :shok: 

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

Lol I need to slow down.  I'm an HMR addict.  :p

Don't worry. It's not that obvious yet. ;) 

On 4/14/2017 at 11:31 AM, no3Ljm said:

4 Monsters now, sh9000? :shok: 

Don't worry. It's not that obvious yet. ;) 

I know right?

:D

23 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I hear you! I'm quickly gettting worse and worse myself. Currently considering the old HM VF-19s...

Yep.  B))

I prefer the old 1/100 transformable Fire Valkyrie and Blazer.  They're a little more beefy and IMO display better with HMR.  You'd have to assemble and detail them and there is parts swapping though.

18 hours ago, jvmacross said:

The Boss Baby will straighten out your spending priorities!

boss-baby-puzzle-1483355387.jpg

:lol:

So this is why I hardly go to Target these days.  Came home with groceries and Hot Wheels.

IMG_2940.thumb.JPG.613cf3d7d3dd5eca740097dfd8f423de.JPG

59 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

I know right?

Yep.  B))

I prefer the old 1/100 transformable Fire Valkyrie and Blazer.  They're a little more beefy and IMO display better with HMR.  You'd have to assemble and detail them and there is parts swapping though.

So this is why I hardly go to Target these days.  Came home with groceries and Hot Wheels.

If that's the case, I guess I'll pass on old HM figures and just hope they make better, updated ones. 

Nice finds! I especially like the Porsche!

Lol I need to slow down.  I'm an HMR addict.  :p

Naw sh9000 you are not an addict. Addict does not begin to describe your love, hunger, devotion, and brutal infatuation for these things. I love your collection. Specially your CF fleet!

Do Hotwheels ever sell Subaru models? I must have checked a hundred times, but i can never find a WRX or any other Subaru models. Not that i need one, but it makes me wonder WTH HOTWHEELS!? Take my money and SHUT UP!

I've been trying to get a 2010 WRX sedan in all brands but no luck. My car is so darn ugly no one wants to make it. But, i love it...

Edited by vlenhoff

19 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

Naw sh9000 you are not an addict. Addict does not begin to describe your love, hunger, devotion, and brutal infatuation for these things. I love your collection. Specially your CF fleet!

Do Hotwheels ever sell Subaru models? I must have checked a hundred times, but i can never find a WRX or any other Subaru models. Not that i need one, but it makes me wonder WTH HOTWHEELS!? Take my money and SHUT UP!

I've been trying to get a 2010 WRX sedan in all brands but no luck. My car is so darn ugly no one wants to make it. But, i love it...

I swear I saw one recently but not completely sure. I have a pretty nice STi from a while back but it's not Hot Wheels, it's branded Muscle Machines. I'll post a pic when I get a chance. 

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

I know right?

Yep.  B))

I love the look of that white Porsche! what is that plane?

1 hour ago, vlenhoff said:

I have a circa 2004-ish WRC and a 2011 WRX STI hatchback. I don't know if they made your specific model, but Hot Wheels Subarus do exist.

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

If that's the case, I guess I'll pass on old HM figures and just hope they make better, updated ones. 

Nice finds! I especially like the Porsche!

Yeah there were two of them and I only got one.  I went back later to Target to return something and when I checked the Hot Wheels section it looked like it was raided.

3 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Thanks man.  

I have several other year WRX models in 1/64 Hot Wheels scale but I don't think I own or have seen a 2010 version.

2 hours ago, spanner said:

I love the look of that white Porsche! what is that plane?

It's the Milano from Guardians of the Galaxy.

On 4/11/2017 at 3:56 AM, sh9000 said:

Looks like I'll be adding baby toys to my purchases.  We just had a baby!!

Congrats!  Whats the Miclone's name?

Here is My Arcadia Yf-19.  I wish I would have dropped the cash for a Bandai Vf-19 renewal instead, but she's still a beautiful piece.  the damn wings and ankles though.......

IMG_20170415_202301825.jpg

Edited by Giantman

15 hours ago, aaajin said:

MP-21G & KBB MP10V

1.jpg

I'm just really impressed how well designed, pose-able, and true to the G1 the Transformers masterpiece line is.  I forget who said earlier that waiting for the Masterpiece line was the long game, I couldn't agree more.  I love how now as an big kid trapped in a 37 year old Dad's body that I can share these new amazing collectibles with my girls.

26 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Finally got a 1D Virgin Road! This is one of the two TV valks i was missing. The other one is the 1J Mass Production and its on the way as well ^_^ Selling my M&M 1J for a good price compelled me to finally complete my TV VF-1 collection. 

Great purchase! Where'd you happen to find it? I was looking for a while and they were nowhere to be found (unless you wanted to drop over 1k). This last week though there have been several popping up.

15 minutes ago, Boobytrap said:

Great purchase! Where'd you happen to find it? I was looking for a while and they were nowhere to be found (unless you wanted to drop over 1k). This last week though there have been several popping up.

I found it on Amazon Japan. It was unavailable for a few days and then one popped up :)

On 4/16/2017 at 2:07 PM, Giantman said:

I'm just really impressed how well designed, pose-able, and true to the G1 the Transformers masterpiece line is.  I forget who said earlier that waiting for the Masterpiece line was the long game, I couldn't agree more.  I love how now as an big kid trapped in a 37 year old Dad's body that I can share these new amazing collectibles with my girls.

Couldnt agree more. Was not a transformer guy, though I watched it as a kid. However, with the transformers releases getting cheaper, and being a mechanical guy, I just had to get one of these just to see how well theyre made & the transforming sequences / design.

Now that I'm 33 with a kid, Im glad I  can share the experience with my little girl. She seems to love them (so far its been the Hi-Metal R & transformers knockoffs) but I am still hesitant to let her handle the toys alone.

On 4/16/2017 at 3:16 PM, vlenhoff said:

Is that a wei jiang bumble bee? How much was it?

Thanks in advance,

-Vic

Not sure the name of the company, but its a KO, $35 shipped. Doesnt come with backpack though.

Edited by aaajin

IMG_3027.thumb.JPG.b0b56b5fe523e8336d3312ba2259276b.JPG

Bought a new shelf for the baby.  Almost done building it.  The size is pretty large and the top can be used to display and take pics of a lot of Macross figures from time to time.  Here it is with my HMR VF-1S Strike Max.