Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

16 hours ago, wmkjr said:

Congrats!

Thanks!

14 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Congratulations! It took 3 years (after my first little one) to refocus time/money on collecting :)

You will prob be relegated to buying 1 or 2 of each new release like the rest of us schlubs lol jk

Thanks!  Yeah I might have to cut down.  Or just collect only Macross items from now on.  

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Congrats sh9000! 

Thanks no3Ljm!

11 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Congrats!  Welcome to the Macross Baby Daddy Club!!!

tenor.gif

Thanks jvmacross!  That scene is always hilarious.

8 hours ago, spanner said:

Congratulations on your new addition to your family!!! :good:

Thanks spanner!

8 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Congradulations! Haha, my Amazon orders are always mixed with baby, kid and me toys. Eventually, all my toys will go to them.

:lol: I'm juggling two these days!

Thanks Slave IV.  Our kids can probably meet some day.

Here's what I've received so far.

IMG_2885.thumb.JPG.bb3024b606ffc6c55c4181a3e85b1805.JPG

14 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Thanks!

Thanks!  Yeah I might have to cut down.  Or just collect only Macross items from now on.  

Thanks no3Ljm!

Thanks jvmacross!  That scene is always hilarious.

Thanks spanner!

Thanks Slave IV.  Our kids can probably meet some day.

Here's what I've received so far.

IMG_2885.thumb.JPG.bb3024b606ffc6c55c4181a3e85b1805.JPG

Look forward to "play time"! 

Nice haul!

44 minutes ago, ZorClone said:

Where can you get the Megatron MP-36 from without the orange barrel/silencer plugs?

The simpler answer is that the ONLY two places I heard of that are using the plugs are BBTS and HLJ. So if you avoid those two places, you should be good.

20 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

The simpler answer is that the ONLY two places I heard of that are using the plugs are BBTS and HLJ. So if you avoid those two places, you should be good.

HLJ? I thought the orange plugs are state sides only? So if you live in Japan, and bought it from HLJ, they will have the orange plugs too?

32 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

HLJ? I thought the orange plugs are state sides only? So if you live in Japan, and bought it from HLJ, they will have the orange plugs too?

yep! and to clarify, they will only include the plugs for orders shipping to the US or Australia.

16 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks. But how tall again is the MP-10?

One website lists MP-36 at 30 cm / 11.8"

I don't have a pic of MP-36 in comparison to anything but here is a picture that you can relate to to give you an idea:

Transformers_DSC03651_zpsebnuabfh.jpg

MP-36 is a few mm taller than the XTB Megatron there. The Valk is a 1/60.

Edited by Slave IV

13 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

I don't have a pic of MP-36 in comparison to anything but here is a picture that you can relate to to give you an idea:

*snip*

Thank you dear good sir! Contemplating now. ;)

14 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Thank you dear good sir! Contemplating now. ;)

NP...May I ask what you want out of this Megatron figure and how you will be "playing" with it? Just a warning that it is probably more delicate (especially the paint) and complicated than a lot of Valks. But I guess if you are mainly used to Valks, it should be a walk in the park.

38 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

NP...May I ask what you want out of this Megatron figure and how you will be "playing" with it? Just a warning that it is probably more delicate (especially the paint) and complicated than a lot of Valks. But I guess if you are mainly used to Valks, it should be a walk in the park.

I don't know actually. ^_^ My only TF figures are just selected Hot Rod figures. But seeing that new Megatron makes me feel like I need to have him and Prime. But it's not concrete yet. And besides, we have lots of Valk spending to do from this month to September. So who knows? ;)

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Transformers_DSC03651_zpsebnuabfh.jpg

B)) cool! 

Nope, wrong quotes, at least to me. It's not the exact scene, but that arm cannon pose reminds me of: 

"Oh, I would have waited an eternity for this! It's over, Prime."

Edited by Sildani

16 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I don't know actually. ^_^ My only TF figures are just selected Hot Rod figures. But seeing that new Megatron makes me feel like I need to have him and Prime. But it's not concrete yet. And besides, we have lots of Valk spending to do from this month to September. So who knows? ;)

Yeah, Valks definitely are the priority. Megatron is sold out most places or jacked up in price. If you can wait, maybe wait for inevitible reissues.

15 hours ago, spanner said:

B)) cool! 

Thanks! I've got a ton more TF pics but that's not for here unless they are new or relevant to disscussion ;)

12 hours ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_2909.thumb.JPG.0f22e4dd847bb98ac7a6f771255516f9.JPG

Got my Zentradi figures for HMR.

Didn't realize they came unpainted

2 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

https://www.facebook.com/PlasticCretins/

More specifically there: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1386103008116639.1073741864.474949502565332&type=3

You need to send a PM to get into the email list for the incoming projects.

Sorry if it was already mentioned but how much are they? And now I see how it fits, because there are two different sizes, lol!

Finally have a new Macross purchase to share here:

Macross_HMR_Milia_DSC05098_zpsjazqvui8.j

Macross_HMR_Milia_DSC05101_zpsnozfk2nv.j

Macross_HMR_Milia_DSC05102_zpsf3kgmomu.j

I LOVE it! Now, bring on the 1/60s!

2 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Zentran: Look at the Microns. They're so tiny in their own cockpits. ^_^ 

The detail on that tiny figure is pretty impressive! I wondered about this line from the start...the quality, lack of metal in a line called "Hi-Metal", the price...But everytime I get one, I'm amazed and so happy with the purchase (except Hikaru's 1J). The attention to detail they put in this line is so refreshing amoung all the half assed, just thrown out there "collectable" toys on the market. 

Got this masterpiece yesterday :lol: Its not toooo bad after some glue on the pegs for fighter mode but yea out of the box its a floppy mess. Battroid mode is pretty although with some pretty limited articulation in the legs. Im just glad I didnt pay full price for this. 

332762A2-2E45-4058-AEBF-57CFF0A5CFFF.jpg

902EF32D-50A6-481F-ADCA-332CE49CC234.jpg

004386C2-F3F0-4634-88BF-352ED4D55BD4.jpg