Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

This is all spanner's fault! :angry:

Enjoyed Girls und Panzer way more than Delta (which admittedly is a very low bar) and decided I needed a tank too. :lol:

There's a lot of parts that need assembly that I don't have time to put together right now. I also want to detail and weather it at some point, because it looks a bit plain out of the box. But definitely a huge and cool looking display piece! :)

31338564466_180a76291c_o.jpg

30553326164_915720e2bf_o.jpg

Max is always ready to fight alongside the Zentradi ladies.

30567623523_253476c1ff_o.jpg

I know this is off topic, but I had to share this since there's a bunch of Autoart enthusiasts like mself on the board. I had to pull the trigger on this! The price was too good to pass up! Autoart Wangan Midnight Z!!!! They also have a damaged box option as well.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=TOY-SCL2-60128

Edited by subie81

ok so i received today a valk i bought from one of the boards most prominent users, im not gonna says his name, but lets say he enjoys being quotes on noe3ljm sigs.

I was supposed to be getting a Bandai V2 RVF-25.

Customs has being real slow lately, i was being expecting this for more than a month, and when i opened the shipper box, this is what i found.

post-30636-0-38283800-1480727065_thumb.jpg

never thought i could get ripped off

ok, on a follow up to my previous post:

soooo i opened the box and to my bigger surprise there wasnt a valk only empty trays, and a note

post-30636-0-55028300-1480727395_thumb.jpg

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

ok so i received today a valk i bought from one of the boards most prominent users, im not gonna says his name, but lets say he enjoys being quotes on noe3ljm sigs.

I was supposed to be getting a Bandai V2 RVF-25.

Customs has being real slow lately, i was being expecting this for more than a month, and when i opened the shipper box, this is what i found.

2016-12-02 18.48.49.jpg

never thought i could get ripped off

ok, on a follow up to my previous post:

soooo i opened the box and to my bigger surprise there wasnt a valk only empty trays, and a note

2016-12-02 20.02.29.jpg

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Esto es real amigo?...pero que mala leche. Te juro que es muy HDP lo que ha hecho....espero se solucione esto pronto.

Esto es real amigo?...pero que mala leche. Te juro que es muy HDP lo que ha hecho....espero se solucione esto pronto.

jejeje noo es broma, yo le dije que iba a hacer broma al respecto, todo se dio sin problema.

My previous post was a joke guys, i received my valk from spanner as intended, in excellent shape, just thought in make a joke for some fun.

That V1 box i already had it.

Here is the pic of my brand new valk, thx a lot spanner!

post-30636-0-98502400-1480728381_thumb.jpg

Just need a VF-25S to complete the squad

My previous post was a joke guys, i received my valk from spanner as intended, in excellent shape, just thought in make a joke for some fun.

That V1 box i already had it.

Here is the pic of my brand new valk, thx a lot spanner!

attachicon.gif2016-12-02 20.25.34.jpg

Just need a VF-25S to complete the squad

hehe! sorry I missed your previous posts! I gotta stop using my mobile phone for this.. its just too hard to navigate with and I keep missing stuff.. :wacko:

I did in fact LOL at your v1 valk box gag! :lol: Loved the note you wrote! :p but glad to know your RVF-25 arrived safe'n sound and that you're happy with it! Looks great on display! B))

And yes a VF-25S is a must have! I had seen a few around for sale so im sure it wouldn't be too hard to acquire one.

This is all spanner's fault! :angry:

*snipped*

Max is always ready to fight alongside the Zentradi ladies.

30567623523_253476c1ff_o.jpg

I'll happily take the blame for this! but only because of this cool photo! B))

Ha! :D

You want me to add your post above Spanner's quotes as my signature? Hahaha! :lol:

hey! respect seniority here please! you can add his line BELOW mine! hehehe! :p:lol:

send him the bill :p

errr no thanks.. I have enough bills waiting to devour my hard earned funds as it is! LOL! :lol::rolleyes:

I know this is off topic, but I had to share this since there's a bunch of Autoart enthusiasts like mself on the board. I had to pull the trigger on this! The price was too good to pass up! Autoart Wangan Midnight Z!!!! They also have a damaged box option as well.

that is quite nice! I have been eyeballing a Nissan "Z" car for a while but some have been crazy expensive.. this is reasonably priced though! B)) and I love those heavily beveled tires!

2016-12-02 20.02.29.jpg

this is hilarious!! :lol: it would be hella funny to actually do this to someone! but im not sure the promise of a free VF-31J would be enough to console.. -_-

Edited by spanner

I got another package in, two more third party MP Transformers and Figuarts Raph. I'm 4 out of 5 on FansToys Dinos, Grinder WILL be mine, and with him as my Grimlock I will have MP Dino completion.

post-12821-0-99409400-1480732731_thumb.jpg

Scoria is great, especially this newest re-issue from FT. I know they have Cesium on the way, which is basically an updated Scoria, but I think this guy does just fine. He's very tight, no paint issues, he's pretty damn beautiful. I couldn't settle for the official MP Inferno, he just doesn't do it for me, the official MP line in general is gradually losing my interest with each new release. I got Backdraft for $70 on Black Friday, killer deal, I would've paid his $100 retail but a sale works fine too! Raph is great, all the Figuarts Turtles are great really, now I'm just wondering when Mikey will drop so I can finish the team.

I'll happily take the blame for this! but only because of this cool photo! B))

hey! respect seniority here please! you can add his line BELOW mine! hehehe! :p:lol:

errr no thanks.. I have enough bills waiting to devour my hard earned funds as it is! LOL! :lol::rolleyes:

that is quite nice! I have been eyeballing a Nissan "Z" car for a while but some have been crazy expensive.. this is reasonably priced though! B)) and I love those heavily beveled tires!

this is hilarious!! :lol: it would be hella funny to actually do this to someone! but im not sure the promise of a free VF-31J would be enough to console.. -_-

Hehehe

Thought it leave it without telling, but i thought people might think it was real lol XD.

Ill be expecting my VF-31J

been meaning to ask.. is there dedicated thread to scale model cars in here by any chance?

been meaning to ask.. is there dedicated thread to scale model cars in here by any chance?

The Datsun/Nissan S30 Z is such a classic! Great anime too! Have you watched Wangan Midnight spanner? It's a great anime! I have a feeling you'll enjoy it! It's pretty technical just like Initial D accept this anime is about horsepower, torque, and engine builds. And the Z goes up against AWESOME cars!!!!

I don't know! I'm not sure! Shall we start one?!!! LOL!

The Datsun/Nissan S30 Z is such a classic! Great anime too! Have you watched Wangan Midnight spanner? It's a great anime! I have a feeling you'll enjoy it! It's pretty technical just like Initial D accept this anime is about horsepower, torque, and engine builds. And the Z goes up against AWESOME cars!!!!

I don't know! I'm not sure! Shall we start one?!!! LOL!

im so tempted to buy one of those Z cars from amiami! :wacko: I haven't seen that anime but I will definitely be checking it out now! ^_^ thanks for the heads up! I watched a bit of Initial D but it didn't really grab me.. -_-

we should indeed start up a model car thread! :D

a toy but of a slightly different kind! my new mtb! Pivot Mach 429 SL (updated version) Had been working on this for a little while and it took two months to arrive..

attachicon.gifpivot-mch429sl.jpg

My main bike is a 429SL with Derby rims and Onyx hubs that I splurged on last year. Put about 3000 miles on her already. Her name is Michelle. You will love the Pivot.

My main bike is a 429SL with Derby rims and Onyx hubs that I splurged on last year. Put about 3000 miles on her already. Her name is Michelle. You will love the Pivot.

Muhahaha! Nice! My Wrx's name is Sasha. When the turbo kicks in and she starts to boost, she magically transforms to Sasha Fierce!!!

at the end of last year / early this year I had my sights set on the 429SL but heard that an updated version with boost was going to come later so I bought the Norco Revolver 9.2 instead.. sold that off 2 months ago and ordered the updated Pivot! and yes! what a bike! riding position doesn't feel quite as aggressive as the Norco but she sure can climb well! now just to work on my fitness again.. Haven't really given any of my machines a name like I use too years ago other than abbreviations of their brand or product names.. Norc, Piv.. but the Merida's was pretty funny seeing im half Italian so it was merda! (sh!t) hehehe! though it was a pretty decent bike. Maybe I should think of some for my current stock!?

And funny enough my Trek had Derby carbon rims! and my Merida after that had Onyx hubs..

Muhahaha! Nice! My Wrx's name is Sasha. When the turbo kicks in and she starts to boost, she magically transforms to Sasha Fierce!!!

Sasha Fierce! LOL! :lol:B)) I wonder what I could call the SS??

My ride is a semi-recumbent bike. It looks a bit unusual, but it's super comfortable and excellent at climbing uphill. Also, the seat won't squish your junk. :)

31413757915_d6ec8874cc_o.jpg

my father has something with a similar riding position and one of those folding Brompton things.. when I was in the UK we went for a few rides but he rode the other thing and I took the Brompton. Not a bad thing to ride at all actually! surprisingly enough..

Edited by spanner