Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Got the SDCC Truforce Megaman x-Boost from BARNES & NOBLE out of all places. If interested B&N has it for $99.95 with free shipping. Use coupon code HW8VWQQ1WQ9M2 to get 15% off. There was a 20% coupon floating around when i ordered mine earlier this week and it came out to $85 shipped. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-games-mega-man-x-boost-truforce-designer-series/30398087?ean=0813955020173

jVRv8uO.jpg?1

Also got MC Unicorn Gundam Phenex. I have the "Final Battle" version on the way and hopefully that is the last of this mold we get. :lol: Although im still foping for a full armor add on set.

XLmpM2Z.jpg?1

Also got MC Unicorn Gundam Phenex. I have the "Final Battle" version on the way and hopefully that is the last of this mold we get. :lol: Although im still foping for a full armor add on set. XLmpM2Z.jpg?1

The price from N-Y was really good and they finally include a display stand, might be my last Unicorn.

Nice! ;) Let me know how's the quality of the Metal Composite compared to Metal Build. I'm kinda eyeing the RX-78 The Origins. :rolleyes:

Metal Builds are much better in terms of metal content, however i have the RX-78 the origin and that one almost feels like a metal build. Its very good and i highly recommend it.

The price from N-Y was really good and they finally include a display stand, might be my last Unicorn.

Wait. They don't come with display stands?

Metal Builds are much better in terms of metal content, however i have the RX-78 the origin and that one almost feels like a metal build. Its very good and i highly recommend it.

Thanks anubis! Will consider. ;)

I finally picked up my giant box from the holding room this week.

Metal Build Destiny Full package x2 , Metal Build Destiny WOL x1.

post-2743-0-08845600-1478300926_thumb.jpg

from one of those boxes,

post-2743-0-51349500-1478300935_thumb.jpg

:unsure: The Bad , I Paid $810 due to the nice exchange rate at the time. (I panic and paid the arm and leg price) <_< before going to a different proxy route.

:wub: The Good, BiginJapan was really awesome for honoring the shipping price that they quote me on when I paid in January ( 5600 yen for Fedex)

The actual shipping cost is much much higher due to the size the weight of the boxes. (64 x 43 x 45 CM)

Nice pick up F360! The Metal Build Seed and Seed Destiny figures are really nice pieces! You're making me reconsider selling mine! LOL!

Yup yup .Both MB Destiny and Strike Freedom were excellently restyled.

Many people that originally don't like those mobile suits changed their mind after seeing the Metal build version.

I'm one of those people. If you don't have extras, I would recommend you to keep at least the MB Strike freedom.

Nice price on your MB Strike Freedom . ^_^

I finally picked up my giant box from the holding room this week.

Metal Build Destiny Full package x2 , Metal Build Destiny WOL x1.

attachicon.gifIMG_0998.jpg

from one of those boxes,

attachicon.gifIMG_0999.jpg

:unsure: The Bad , I Paid $810 due to the nice exchange rate at the time. (I panic and paid the arm and leg price) <_< before going to a different proxy route.

:wub: The Good, BiginJapan was really awesome for honoring the shipping price that they quote me on when I paid in January ( 5600 yen for Fedex)

The actual shipping cost is much much higher due to the size the weight of the boxes. (64 x 43 x 45 CM)

Nice! I love the SEED/Destiny universe so i double up on those metal builds only. I got the full package and 2 extras sets of wings. I already have the original release so i didnt need to double dip of the destiny itself.

Wait. They don't come with display stands?

The only "Metal Build" I have at the moment is the Origin RX-78 and it didn't come with an aerial stand, just a flat base it can stand on. Other than that the 78 is great, you can switch between the early, mid and late war configurations or mix em up. I'd say it's a must if you are a big fan of the origin design.

TFCon Chigago Stealth Sphinx. I prefex the paint apps on the Toronto version but overall really nice. Paint job like these can only be seen on customs.

99D6FC1E-0B9B-47F7-A09C-9484658C24B8.jpg

love the cloaking transition effect of this Sphinx Mirage figure! B))

Finally, had some time to take pictures of some new toys! MMC Overlord and Legacy Thunder megazord and the Legacy Ninja megazord

DSCN0227_zpsvmpnnlka.jpg

hmmm! somewhat of a rather sexy provocative pose going on here! hehe! :p:lol:

these came in this week.

love that jacket!! :oB))

wishlist come true......

nice! congrats mate! :D:good:

Got the SDCC Truforce Megaman x-Boost from BARNES & NOBLE out of all places. If interested B&N has it for $99.95 with free shipping. Use coupon code HW8VWQQ1WQ9M2 to get 15% off. There was a 20% coupon floating around when i ordered mine earlier this week and it came out to $85 shipped. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-games-mega-man-x-boost-truforce-designer-series/30398087?ean=0813955020173

*snip*

Also got MC Unicorn Gundam Phenex. I have the "Final Battle" version on the way and hopefully that is the last of this mold we get. :lol: Although im still foping for a full armor add on set.

*snip*

That is an awesome price on the Megaman X. But I can't pull the trigger. November is just too expensive right now. ^_^ I wonder if Truforce will release any more figures of the Megaman X line. I would love a Zero, the Robot Masters and a re-shelled Full Armor Mega Man X. :(

I got the reissue of the Robot Damashii Kshatriya yesterday and man it is a big toy. Looking at it on the shelf with the other Unicorn RD it looks almost too big for a cohesive display. This means my RD Unicorn collection is finished. Maybe I flesh it out with a Unicorn Mode Gundam if I find one. :)

Posing one of my latest, a Megahouse Hi-Spec Orgoid with an old Takatoku Ishkick. I think they scale well together.

30740150211_900b6af563_n.jpg30193005823_0fa1d71df1_n.jpg

30192998323_f14604634c_n.jpg30192988563_d453e4b6fb_n.jpg

30193007943_b1322d4955_n.jpg30740152211_4aa035ef95_n.jpg

30740155591_c06a72e7de_n.jpg

Here's a pic with the small pilot figure from the Takatoku:

30740158501_53f00e6dec_n.jpg

Edited by Mazinger

B8F3BC56-2BF8-4028-A184-36FBAFFF369F.jpg

I must ask: What is he taking a picture of that has him so... excited? :wacko::blink::ph34r:

Edited by slide