Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

ahh yes yes.. thank you Noel too! :p:lol:

(although technically I did know it was on jungle but I guess you pressed me to buy it!) ;)

Hahaha! You know you just need a little push on pressing the Buy Now button. :lol: As long that it's all worth it, then it's good. Right, Spanner? ;)

Just got a YF-29 w/ super parts from Duy and ordered a VF-25S with armored parts.

Care to share how much did you order the VF-25S with Armored Parts? Must be a fortune nowadays.

Nice! There is nothing out there in my opinion like the DX SOC Mazingers. Do you have the first one as well?

I got these in today :)

AE0777C3-8467-4415-857E-E0CB0AF84A98.jpg

DUDE, WERE DID YOU GET THOSE! I have been waiting the whole year for those damn things! None of the site that I visit have them.

Edited by General Rasp

DUDE, WERE DID YOU GET THOSE! I have been waiting the whole year for those damn things! None of the site that I visit have them.

If it's Tamashii Web Exclusive, like show above, Anubis probably got it from Nippon-Yasan during preorder period since they're one of the few shops who carries Web Exclusive items. Apparently now it's showing Out of Stock.

Hahaha! You know you just need a little push on pressing the Buy Now button. :lol: As long that it's all worth it, then it's good. Right, Spanner? ;)

*snip*

hehe! yeah it often doesn't take much more than that slight push in a certain direction then BOOM! hundreds of dollars spent.. :p:lol:

Nice! There is nothing out there in my opinion like the DX SOC Mazingers. Do you have the first one as well?

I got these in today :)

AE0777C3-8467-4415-857E-E0CB0AF84A98.jpg

I passed on the first one Mazinger Z. I really regret it now. Hopefully another reissue will be released soon.

You got some nice delivery packages! Those wing of lights are crazy cool!

Edited by neko878

I want that but the shipping cost made it too expensive.

Ya the box was HUGE! Was bigger than Takara TG-23 Metroplex.

I love some mazinger

My first Mazinger figure. I was impressed with the quality.

Neko 878....who makes the 2 Voltrons in the background?

Voltron is Toynami and Dairugger is Miracle

So many awesome figures!!! I need to buy some cabinets to display my figures but currently don't have the room in my apartment. But everyone's awesome display setups are definitely helping me with how to set up my future display room! :)

And all this talk about Metal Builds is making me want to buy some now 😆

Oh man, I need that Mazinger! Just so expensive!

Ya I was hesitant because of the shipping prices. This box was gigantic. I had to force my finger to click on "submit." :wacko:

Edited by neko878

So many awesome figures!!! I need to buy some cabinets to display my figures but currently don't have the room in my apartment. But everyone's awesome display setups are definitely helping me with how to set up my future display room! :)

And all this talk about Metal Builds is making me want to buy some now

And that's why I PM'ed you the one that you're looking for. ;)

Just got in MP-11NT Thrust today. He looks pretty cool!

Full_Size_Render_3.jpg

Great display and TF collections. So Macross has its own cabinet then? :rolleyes:

Nice Transformers collection and cabinets!

Thank you! They took a while to build but I'm happy with them.

indeed! I really like how you can change the shelving heights! be nice if the Ikea cabinets could do that..

Thanks! The adjustable shelves are mainly for the bigger figures. Those things take up too much room. I'm considering downsizing on some of those.

Great display and TF collections. So Macross has its own cabinet then? :rolleyes:

Thanks! Yes my Macross do have their own but currently I only have a few Valkyries. I missed out on a lot of them. Waiting on reissues :lol:

not Macross or anime related but still a toy! ordered myself a new mountain bike!! :D Pivot Mach 429 SL (the updated 2016-17 version) :ph34r:

I sold my old Norco Revolver 9.2 FS to a work colleague which worked out well! saved me going through the rigmarole of advertising it and I sold it for the money I was going to ask for so im happy! ^_^

the only thing is I won't know what color it will be until it lands at the bike shop for assembly.. so it will be either be with the red or blue highlights. Either way im not so fussed as they look as good as each other!

post-21335-0-27301200-1478152450_thumb.pngpost-21335-0-78343800-1478152558_thumb.png

now the 3 to 5 week wait.. <_<

cool Gundam's Noel! B))

Thanks Spanner! B))

Damn, you guys are really tempting me on these Metal Build Gundams...How good are they? Would these be considered the definitive non-model figures for Gundam? Is there a lot of metal or is it just a name like "Hi-Metal"? I'll also check out some reviews when I get a chance.

As a definitive non-model/kit Gundam figure? Yes. Is there a lot of metal compared to Hi-Metal namesake? Yes. Majority of the joints and the chests of what I have. Can't say about the other Gundam types. The minor gripe I have is that one or two of what I have the waist swivel joint is a little bit loose. Not super loose. It's more on the loose side compared to the other joints. But yeah, check reviews first before diving on this line. It's what I did first since I'm already late in this game. But like I said before, I'm not completing the whole MB line. Just selected few. And right now, it's mostly Setsuna's Suits.

TFCon Chigago Stealth Sphinx. I prefex the paint apps on the Toronto version but overall really nice. Paint job like these can only be seen on customs.

99D6FC1E-0B9B-47F7-A09C-9484658C24B8.jpg

"Now you seem me...Now you don't"

This is a cool figure.