Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

this little beauty arrived today! even though I'd previously owned one, I sold it a while back.. I had always regretted doing so and wanted to replace it. So here she is! got it for a pretty decent price too! cheaper than any that are selling on ebay!

AUTOart Signature 1/18 Jaguar D-Type 1955 Le Mans winner

20161024_170740.jpg

Nice cars.

Great purchases guys! ;)

If Arcadia decides to make a new SV-51... I'm pretty sure it's not gonna have a bundled display stand, right?

Probably if you preorder from their website for msrp price and limited to the first 10, lol

Great purchases guys! ;)

If Arcadia decides to make a new SV-51... I'm pretty sure it's not gonna have a bundled display stand, right?

meh.. they are kinda crappy anyways. I have a few spare FP stands laying around that I could use! though im not holding my breath for Arcadia to do a renewal anytime soon..

Got this guy in today. A lot more detailed than I thought it would be. I am impressed with the quality.

Full_Size_Render0.jpgFull_Size_Render.jpg

Nice! There is nothing out there in my opinion like the DX SOC Mazingers. Do you have the first one as well?

I got these in today :)

AE0777C3-8467-4415-857E-E0CB0AF84A98.jpg

Edited by anubis20

Ordered on Friday and arrived following Tuesday! awesome quick turn around! :o

Overall its pretty bloody good for a "B" rated item! One tiny crease aside but the box is in really great condition and the Valkyrie itself is just about perfect!

The legs don't quite stay locked in on the underside in fighter mode if you handle it too much but other than that I simply can't fault it at all! B)) Thanks Jungle! :D

20161101_171509.jpg

Ordered on Friday and arrived following Tuesday! awesome quick turn around! :o

Overall its pretty bloody good for a "B" rated item! One tiny crease aside but the box is in really great condition and the Valkyrie itself is just about perfect!

The legs don't quite stay locked in on the underside in fighter mode if you handle it too much but other than that I simply can't fault it at all! B))Thanks Jungle! :D

Wait. Thanks Jungle? Thanks Jungle?! :bigshok: