Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

And you have not touched freedom, strike freedom and destiny variants

Nope. And no plans on doing it too. As I said before, even if I like Kira's Suits, I don't like the designs on the Metal Builds. They changed too much. I don't mind changes but they somehow overdone it. I still prefer the Freedom designs from the MG kits. Though Version 2 not included. And that's why I prefer Setsuna's on the Metal Builds. They still like 90% the same as the MG kits. But if the Freedoms were done like close to the MG kits, I'm all for it. Even for the price they're going now. ;)

My first purchase from Mandarake and it was a successful one at that! Have to give those guys credit for Bubble wrapping this SV-51r nice & secure. This thing is a Beast!! B))

congrats on your first Mandarake purchase! and you chose an absolute beauty too! these things are a lovely (and a little floppy) thing! B))

congrats on your first Mandarake purchase! and you chose an absolute beauty too! these things are a lovely (and a little floppy) thing! B))

Thanks spanner! I was really please with their service & packing. After handling it just in Fighter mode I can see where the term "Floppy" comes from, I love it and very happy I could find one.... but IF Arcadia were to make a Version 2.0, I say bring it on!!!! :D

Thanks spanner! I was really please with their service & packing. After handling it just in Fighter mode I can see where the term "Floppy" comes from, I love it and very happy I could find one.... but IF Arcadia were to make a Version 2.0, I say bring it on!!!! :D

Will you try to get the other SV-51 variants? (Nora & CF) they are certainly worth getting! all three together look the business!

and yes a renewal SV-51 would be of pure epic proportions! especially so as they renewed the VF-0 Valkyrie's! And the SV really lags behind quite significantly now..

C'mon Arcadia! give the people what they want already!

Edited by spanner

all great stuff! nice work Mr.B! B))

thx spanner, im pretty happy with them, specially my vf-1s.

gallery_21587_791_1216212.jpg

Waiting for the last 2 to come in.

see spanner? THATS THE WAY OF THE TRUE COLLECTOR. NOW GO AND START GETTING V2s until they release V3s!

thx spanner, im pretty happy with them, specially my vf-1s.

see spanner? THATS THE WAY OF THE TRUE COLLECTOR. NOW GO AND START GETTING V2s until they release V3s!

ahhh but you see buying v2 1:60 VF-1 Valks costs a considerable amount more than any of these HM-R's do.. :o:p

and the thought of a v3 is downright frightening! Im sure it would be an awesome thing as its pretty much hard to beat a v2 as it is but the prospect of buying all of them to replace all my v2's is brain pain inducing.. :wacko::unsure:

Will you try to get the other SV-51 variants? (Nora & CF) they are certainly worth getting! all three together look the business!

and yes a renewal SV-51 would be of pure epic proportions! especially so as they renewed the VF-0 Valkyrie's! And the SV really lags behind quite significantly now..

C'mon Arcadia! give the people what they want already!

Going to save up some more $$$ and fill the piggy bank backup! I definitely want to get Nora's SV-51 as I have both the Yamato & Arcadia Shin 0A. B))

After doing some Barrel Rolls with Ivanov today as well some pics, it's a good, very fun toy. Yet as an official owner of one, I can see where the guys at Arcadia could make some massive improvements to this design and make this one of the most definitive Macross toys made! (Hint, hint Mr. K)

Edited by 505thAirborne

Going to save up some more $$$ and fill the piggy bank backup! I definitely want to get Nora's SV-51 as I have both the Yamato & Arcadia Shin 0A. B))

After doing some Barrel Rolls with Ivanov today as well some pics, it's a good, very fun toy. Yet as an official owner of one, I can see where the guys at Arcadia could make some massive improvements to this design and make this one of the most definitive Macross toys made! (Hint, hint Mr. K)

more so than many others which have had renewals, the SV-51 definitely deserves a renew! I was just admiring my three this morning before I left for work and they certainly are very special!

As always, great purchases everyone! Keep it coming! :good:

These two arrived today. I gotta say for a KO Seven Sword, this one is great. So great I placed another order so I can have both modes. ^_^

7CA9754A-4F5B-4DBD-B016-D2C8361CE3DF_zps

this thing here almost has a VF-2SS look about it! you might have to squint your eyes a bit though..

this thing here almost has a VF-2SS look about it! you might have to squint your eyes a bit though..

It's the canopy that messes with your eye, Spanner. It's just the canopy. ^_^

Nice pickup noel! Plan on getting the non 3rd party MB F91 too?

Like as I said earlier. As much as I love UC, I'm not a big fan of the Gundam Formula ones. And I'm not sure if I'm going to start continuing this line since I'm not that impressed with the released Freedoms (Strike Freedom included) which is also one of my favorites. They changed it so much. Design-wise. Not like with the Gundam00 line. They just added minor details. Or should I say enhance it more but still kept the original look. Whereas with the Freedoms, they somehow made it look organic for my taste. But like I said, I'm not sure since MB line is really pricey for me. And obtaining one is also a problem esp for regular release. If I'm going to get a UC Suits in metal form, I might get few from the GFF Metal Fix line. RX-78 and Unicorn/Banshee.

It's the canopy that messes with your eye, Spanner. It's just the canopy. ^_^

Like as I said earlier. As much as I love UC, I'm not a big fan of the Gundam Formula ones. And I'm not sure if I'm going to start continuing this line since I'm not that impressed with the released Freedoms (Strike Freedom included) which is also one of my favorites. They changed it so much. Design-wise. Not like with the Gundam00 line. They just added minor details. Or should I say enhance it more but still kept the original look. Whereas with the Freedoms, they somehow made it look organic for my taste. But like I said, I'm not sure since MB line is really pricey for me. And obtaining one is also a problem esp for regular release. If I'm going to get a UC Suits in metal form, I might get few from the GFF Metal Fix line. RX-78 and Unicorn/Banshee.

The GFF MC RX-78 Origin is a must. It's one of the older Metal Composite but it was designed really well, and the weight and diecast content is very similar to metal build.

The GFF MC RX-78 Origin is a must. It's one of the older Metal Composite but it was designed really well, and the weight and diecast content is very similar to metal build.

Yeah. I'm considering that one too. I've seen lots of reviews and all are positive. But I'm contemplating if I should get the one with the G-Armor. Since that one has the correct Core Fighter design. ;)

But for now, the schedule I'm doing based on budget is to get another Metal Build Exia/Repair3. Probably get the MB Exia Repair next if the teased MB Astraea months ago is still not released. And then get a couple of Metal Composites after.

Yeah. I'm considering that one too. I've seen lots of reviews and all are positive. But I'm contemplating if I should get the one with the G-Armor. Since that one has the correct Core Fighter design. ;)

But for now, the schedule I'm doing based on budget is to get another Metal Build Exia/Repair3. Probably get the MB Exia Repair next if the teased MB Astraea months ago is still not released. And then get a couple of Metal Composites after.

The G-Armor versions lack the nice articulation and detail that the Origin has, but for normal posting it's Ok.

BBTS is still having a clearance sale on some metal composites.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN16120&mode=retail

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN15915&mode=retail

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN15247&mode=retail

Oh, I finally recieved my Metal Gear Seven sword too, it's pretty damn good looking for a KO. B))

post-2743-0-79167300-1477181585_thumb.jpg

medicom 1/6 kaneda.

it's mine for now. friend got it with the bike. but only wanted it with the bike. i like it. but with a few blemishes here and there. to keep or not to keep.

also. not sure if i should ask for a price drop. what's it worth in a used. i will say "b" condition.

for some reason the red looks a bit faded.

post-18986-0-11520400-1477196220_thumb.jpg

Edited by gunbuster76

As always, great purchases everyone! Keep it coming! :good:

These two arrived today. I gotta say for a KO Seven Sword, this one is great. So great I placed another order so I can have both modes.

Nice grabs no3lim.

Guess whats next for the MB line?

post-88-0-68330000-1477247294_thumb.jpg

Edited by recon

Wait, is that the Arbalest? If it is i'd love to get one. Quick question and i am sorry if am off topic. Are the pre-orders for metal build as crazy as the ones for Macross?

yes, they are crazy too. But unlike Macross items ,if you miss the japanese preorder, they have normal US distribution, so for normal release Metal builds you can preorder them from US stores too, Amazon, Bigbadtoystore , thetoysource, etc.

The G-Armor versions lack the nice articulation and detail that the Origin has, but for normal posting it's Ok.

BBTS is still having a clearance sale on some metal composites.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN16120&mode=retail

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN15915&mode=retail

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN15247&mode=retail

*snip*

Oooh. Those prices are good. B))

I need patience... a lot. :lol:

this little beauty arrived today! even though I'd previously owned one, I sold it a while back.. I had always regretted doing so and wanted to replace it. So here she is! got it for a pretty decent price too! cheaper than any that are selling on ebay!

AUTOart Signature 1/18 Jaguar D-Type 1955 Le Mans winner

20161024_170740.jpg