Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Check out the Mospeada thread. But beware though. It will be handled by the company who made VF-2SS. ^_^

So I was curious what you meant when you said this earlier. So I took to youtube to look at reviews of the VF-2SS. Um....yeah I don't know. Could it be a bad designed valk? Could it have been built better? I just don't know.

So I was curious what you meant when you said this earlier. So I took to youtube to look at reviews of the VF-2SS. Um....yeah I don't know. Could it be a bad designed valk? Could it have been built better? I just don't know.

Well, to be honest. Nobody knows for sure. Prototype-wise, everyone kinda likes the Legioss... for now. And I like it too... somehow. Though let's wait and see first since it will be made by EvoToys. Hence my beware note. :rolleyes:

Most recent Macross haul from HLJ.

The art book is wonderful, I need to order the first two next.

Nice! I'm just waiting for the first two books too since it says backordered at HLJ. ;)

That cap is awesome!

Thanks! It's pretty sweet and I'm considering it my definitive Cap now. However...I will say that I'd prefer classic look boots and gloves along with a plain, classic belt but the belt doesn't bother me as much as the other two. Some articulation seems to be hindered in the ankle and overall, the feet/boots just aren't good for posing. The price for it is also ridiculous but the packaging, accessories and overall quality and look made me overlook the price a bit. My recent ML Cap is definitely going to get his Wolf Cap head soon and be regulated to that version from now on.

After a hiatus of... who knows how long, i ended up buying a 1/60 Arcadia VF1S Strike. My last macross toy was a 1/48th VF1A Hikaru when it first came out back in the day. Then came along Robotech on Netflix and it resparked it all over again hahaha.

http://imgur.com/a/G3KYj

LOVE IT

also hate it. i nearly broke the hinge on the backpack flap but caught it in time before it snapped. Bent that hinge/flap spot pretty good, but at least its not broken and in need of superglue.

Also have some FlightPose stands coming, and a Bandai VF1A Mass production type Hi-Metal coming in sometime soon.

I was surprised to find a Marvel Legends Civil War 6" Black Panther in stores. I'll price adjust it for 10% off on Thursday and open this one since I already have another one sealed. Collecting habits.

IMG_1196.JPG

Really? They were all over here. Finding the new Iron Fist is fricking impossible around here.

Got these two last week. I know I'm super late on getting the Metal Builds. But I'm just planning on getting Setsuna's Suits. :wub: For some reasons, his units is not so heavy redesigned like Kira's Freedoom and Strike Freedom. But yeah, they're super expensive. :cray:

0016DA94-075E-48A2-98FC-F4AA62609AD2_zps

Also, the DX Perceval came with bended head lasers. Any way that you can remove the head lasers? Can I just pull it out without damaging the pegs?

Got these two last week. I know I'm super late on getting the Metal Builds. But I'm just planning on getting Setsuna's Suits. :wub: For some reasons, his units is not so heavy redesigned like Kira's Freedoom and Strike Freedom. But yeah, they're super expensive. :cray:

Also, the DX Perceval came with bended head lasers. Any way that you can remove the head lasers? Can I just pull it out without damaging the pegs?

no kidding, Setsune suits are the most expensive metal builds, some are event only and web exclusive that they will probably never reissue.

congrats on your Metal build purchase.

no kidding, Setsune suits are the most expensive metal builds, some are event only and web exclusive that they will probably never reissue.

congrats on your Metal build purchase.

To be honest, it's the 1/72 Strike Worrior's fault. Hehehe. 😁 And seeing that KO Seven Sword online I said, why not, and just get the other ones and its accessible price. But after seeing the Avalanche Exia, man, I need to get that one too. So I surf around just to get it in good price even if it's used or openend as long that everything is there. As for the Exia/Repair3, I'm thinking if I should get another one to display both modes. Hehehe. 😁

Panzer vor!!! :D

yep so this happened! loved the anime! and when I found out these huge tanks existed along with the scale figures to match I knew I had to have a set of my very own! and wow does it look awesome! B))

This thing is HUGE!!! :o nicely detailed and the character figures are so cute! ^_^

post-21335-0-27485600-1476696873_thumb.jpgpost-21335-0-91518500-1476696884_thumb.jpgpost-21335-0-55559800-1476696895_thumb.jpgpost-21335-0-61480000-1476696927_thumb.jpg

post-21335-0-66498700-1476696938_thumb.jpgpost-21335-0-17208000-1476696949_thumb.jpgpost-21335-0-16104000-1476696979_thumb.jpgpost-21335-0-45634300-1476696989_thumb.jpg

Wow! :shok:

We're branching out, Spanner. ^_^ These kind of spending happen to us when there's no new 1/60 scaled Valks to conquer. Mine is the Metal Build Setsuna Suits. Good for those who collect HMR's, they still have their Macross fix. ;)

You plan on weathering that?

Edited by no3Ljm

hehe! yeah no new Valkyrie till the new year sadly.. -_- I also found another model car pretty cheap too! but its coming from Italy so it might take a while to get down here.. <_<

this tank was second hand of course but is in perfect condition with nothing missing! And I got it for a fairly reasonable price including all the figures! Looks awesome on display! B))

I'd love to weather it but I don't have the skills to do so and would have to get someone to do that for me but in all honesty the tank looks great as it is! yeah its a bit shiny but meh I still love it! ^_^

my son is mega jealous as he is the one who put me on to the series but spent all his money replacing his xb1 and a new gaming headset but he wants one of these now too! oh well.. you can only choose one thing mate! :p:lol: