Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

And so the madness continues!!! Found a white Autoart Lamborghini Aventador (74663) for a bargain price on Mandarake! Including postage (DHL) for about 1/3 cheaper than the orange one I had previously.. yep I think im hooked again! LOL!

I sold off that orange one I originally got as it was rather expensive and although it was good I didn't feel it deserved the "signature" status (especially compared to other Signature models) but considering this white one is quite a bit cheaper means I won't be complaining this time round..

74663_1.jpg

ebay! there's heaps on there for sale! just check the sellers feedback before deciding on one is all I can recommend..

oh and don't forget to buy the optional Autobot logo!

Damn it spanner just stop it, you are spending your valk money on other stuff!!!!!!

😂😂😂😂

Damn it spanner just stop it, you are spending your valk money on other stuff!!!!!!

I know I know!!! but I just cant help it! Even right this minute im negotiating with a seller for another car! I guess the good thing is the Delta Valks won't require payment till the end of the year and beyond so I've got a few months to save for them.. but I do have bike rego coming up end of next month and haven't saved a cent towards it! LOL!

I know I know!!! but I just cant help it! Even right this minute im negotiating with a seller for another car! I guess the good thing is the Delta Valks won't require payment till the end of the year and beyond so I've got a few months to save for them.. but I do have bike rego coming up end of next month and haven't saved a cent towards it! LOL!

You know you are not a true collector unless you have 4 valks of each model. 3 for displaying in each mode and one to keep boxed. Thats how god intended

I love those wall mounted displays! How do you find the build quality & detail of the Hot Wheels Elite compared to Autoart models?

I wouldn't mind a LaFerrari but im just a little concerned about their quality.. I'd even love a F12 Berlinetta! do they even exist as a model?

And even though im not much a fan of those Pagani Huayra but those Autoart Signature series models are very nice!

Great collection you have mate! B))

Thanks Spanner! The Hot Wheels Elite -- (the line is DEAD now I think) is the best bang for the buck out there. All the Ferrari's I have are fantastic!! The detail on my 599 GTO and F-12 Belinetta are great! 98% as good as any Autoart IMHO and I didn't pay over $100 for any of them except LaFerrari I think. I have heard complaints about that one, but honestly, mine is perfect! And it's SOOoooo sexy! I highly recommend picking up any and all Hot Wheels Elite Ferrari's you can while they are fairly cheap still! And the Pagani Huarya IS my prize possession Autoart along with the Bugatti Veyron. They are just on a whole other level of detail, especially the Pagani. Another level of price as well!!! OUCH!

Can't say im much of a Ferrari fan but I might have a look at some of those HWE Ferrari's especially the F12! The LaFerrari are also nice and worth a look I think.. But yeah that Pagani Huarya are so beautifully detailed! Even if I don't particularly care for them as much as the Zonda but I'd have the model simply due to its level of detail and yes they cost a fortune! The Veyron I'd pass on as im just not into them at all..

My Aventador from Japan has been posted and arrival is set for this coming Wednesday! Going today to check out a Classic Carlectables 1976 XB Falcon which a guy locally has for sale cheap. He's been clearing out his collection so hopefully I can grab a bargain! But I don't want to spend over $100.. we'll see how it goes I guess.

jvm! Look! Time for a new signature?! :lol:

always making fun of me! hehe! :p:lol::rolleyes:

My results from today's trading! I traded six of my Minichamps 1:12 scale motorcycles for these three beauties!

Although I had to put in a small amount of cash (a hundred bucks) to sweeten and finalize the deal, I think I did pretty good!

this is what I got..

Autoart 1:18 - 1996 Volvo 850 Peter Brock 05 Australian Super Touring Car Championship contender..

Classic Carlectables 1:18 - Peter Brock Holden LC Torana UX-1 1974 Australian Touring Car Championship Winner..

Classic Carlectables 1:18 - Alan Moffat Ford XB Falcon GT 1976 Australian Touring Car Championship Winner..

post-21335-0-61492700-1475290353_thumb.jpg

My results from today's trading! I traded six of my Minichamps 1:12 scale motorcycles for these three beauties!

Although I had to put in a small amount of cash (a hundred bucks) to sweeten and finalize the deal, I think I did pretty good!

this is what I got..

Autoart 1:18 - 1996 Volvo 850 Peter Brock 05 Australian Super Touring Car Championship contender..

Classic Carlectables 1:18 - Peter Brock Holden LC Torana UX-1 1974 Australian Touring Car Championship Winner..

Classic Carlectables 1:18 - Alan Moffat Ford XB Falcon GT 1976 Australian Touring Car Championship Winner..

20161001_123936.jpg

Those 3 cars should be 3 HI METAL R VF-1A CF spanner 😎

I was surprised to find a Marvel Legends Civil War 6" Black Panther in stores. I'll price adjust it for 10% off on Thursday and open this one since I already have another one sealed. Collecting habits.

post-21587-0-70719700-1475356221_thumb.jpg

Edited by sh9000

Try 1 HMR Valkyrie spanner. :)

I'll admit on the odd occasion I have been somewhat tempted to get one but after having had a hands on with an original Hi-Metal VF-1J kinda puts me off.. yeah they're a good thing but its just that they are too small and the build quality and detail dont compare to the v2 1:60 line of which im heavily invested in and dont see a need to start another collection.

Edited by spanner

I'll admit on the odd occasion I have been somewhat tempted to get one but after having had an hands on with an original Hi-Metal VF-1J kinda puts me off.. yeah they're a good thing but its just that they are too small and the build quality and detail dont compare to the v2 1:60 line of which im heavily invested in and dont see a need to start another collection.

I'm with you on that! Going from 1/60 to HMR valks is a big step down. If you have the 1/60 versions already, then you're not missing anything from the HMR valks, except the joy of parts swapping. Everyone loves parts swapping, right? Said no one ever. :D

If it weren't for the non-valk releases, I'd have skipped this line altogether. Just like I did the first time around, before they added the R. :p

I'm with you on that! Going from 1/60 to HMR valks is a big step down. If you have the 1/60 versions already, then you're not missing anything from the HMR valks, except the joy of parts swapping. Everyone loves parts swapping, right? Said no one ever. :D

If it weren't for the non-valk releases, I'd have skipped this line altogether. Just like I did the first time around, before they added the R. :p

yeah im not such a big fan of parts forming.. Im sure they could have made them without the need for parts swapping but then they would've been much more expensive and defeated the purpose of the whole line..

And yes I'll agree that if it wasn't for the non-valkyrie toys in the line then I wouldn't have touched anything from the HM-R line at all! Having a Monster, a Regult and hopefully soon a Spartan will be more than enough for me.

To each his own.

but yeah I couldn't have said it better myself..

How about 1/18 scale figures to display next to your cars?

funny you mention this.. I did briefly look for some motor racing figures to stand next to some of the cars but they aren't easy to find good ones and the detail can be quite poor and would look like shite next to the cars.

Picked up a couple Lego sets yesterday.

http://imgur.com/a/jJmFB

454Mcnuh.jpg

these look awesome mate! nice pickups! B))

Cool. As long as you never put an Autobot symbol on the heatshield, that low vis will stay awesome. I've seen one before and it was a major facepalm.

Edited by sh9000

allow me to share my first post :)

Low vis. got this yesterday. loose without the box.attachicon.gif0.jpg

nice purchase, congrats! good to see a little 1:48 love! I nearly pulled the trigger on a 1:48 Angel Birds just the other week! but decided against it.. After some thought I figured it just wouldn't fit in anywhere with my 1:60's.

Cool. As long as you never put an Autobot symbol on the heatshield, that low vis will stay awesome. I've seen one before and it was a major facepalm.

So the valk will become transformers Jetfire lowvis^^

nice purchase, congrats! good to see a little 1:48 love! I nearly pulled the trigger on a 1:48 Angel Birds just the other week! but decided against it.. After some thought I figured it just wouldn't fit in anywhere with my 1:60's.

Thanks bro :)