Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

this arrived today! ^_^ Ocular Max Remix Jaguar! B)) shipping from China took its sweet arse time but it made it in the end! :rolleyes: and was it worth the wait! is a very nice toy indeed! :D

now to add a few Decepticon stickers to it and its complete!

attachicon.gif20160823_154453.jpg

Yup. It's Spanner's time to transform and roll out. ;)

How much is it? And how big next to HM-R or 1/60?

Yup. It's Spanner's time to transform and roll out. ;)

How much is it? And how big next to HM-R or 1/60?

Hehe! Although I think "run out" is more appropriate for Ravage! Seeing he has legs rather than wheels! ;)

Got him off ebay for about $70 (aud) delivered! From China of course.. so yeah quite cheap!

And hes tiny compared to HWR Monster! not even at knee height for a 1:60 VF-1..

Edited by spanner

Mmmm boxes of HLJ modeley goodness. :)

No pics handy, but just got my second 1/48 Super/Strike VF-1A/S kit, along with two of the weapons sets. Most amusing part? After a bit of parts clipping and tree trimming, all the pieces from both the Valk and both weapons sets fit into 4 sandwich bags, and got put in one of the standard 1/48th VF-1 kit boxes. That Strike Valk box is beautiful, but man is it huge. :p

If you start running out of room, you can do the same with the VF-25 kits. You can fit the base VF-25 kit in a 1 quart ziplock bag, the armor or super parts will fit in another. My armored Ozma kit box has like 8 VF-25s in it now. :lol:

This explains where all of the Wolverine, Deadpool and Rogue figures are disappearing off to.

Because there were only 2 Wolverines, 3 Deadpools, and 2 Rogues sold out of the entire world. :rolleyes: Calm down.

Edited by sh9000

/begin light humor

Collecting is serious business, yo. I'm going to stock up on funny bones. I'll have one that I can use daily, one that I can put on display in special funny poses, and one that I can keep mint in a sealed funny box.

/end light humor

Joking aside, I've been catching up on a few MP carbots lately, while waiting for some pre-oders. I also picked up a few good deals from the ongoing special stock event at jungle japan. I don't have any pictures handy, so here is the list (the Macross stuff is all from jungle):

• MP-21G Bumble G-2
  • MP-21R Bumble Red
  • MP-25L LoudPedal
  • 1/60 SDF-TV Super Parts Set
  • 1/60 Clear Fan Racer Kit
  • 1/60 SFV-26 VF-1A Cavaliers Valkyrie
Edited by technoblue

Actually, I was getting desperate to find a VT-1 v2 for under a grand. Some Italian hobby shops still had some, but only shipped to Italy. Then I found this page. They had pretty much copied the collection dx review and added the yammato photos.

Edited by Metal Man

Ouch. Did you use eBay or a credit card? You might have options there to get your money back if the store doesn't work with you on a return.

As for finding a legitimate VT-1, use the 'Where to Buy' and 'Wanted' forums if you ever need help again, Metal Man. These are great resources. For example, there is a jungle store promotion going on right now that you might want to check out. You can find details in the JUNGLE items of interest thread.

Ha... just got jipped by http://www.tf-toy.com/

Paid 600USD thinking I was ordering a yamato v2 VT-1. got a 1/72 hasegawa instead.

Site says 30day returns but now I'm very skeptical...

I don't see how you couldn't get your money back. It's pretty much a "item not as described" case.

If pay with PayPal you can file a dispute first , then move up to claims if he refuse for refund.

If you pay with creditcard you can also file a claim with them if the PayPal route ends up bad.

Take screen caps of the item whole page too for reference .

Shows TRANSFORMABLE vt-1 toy but recieved a model kit .

Your Invoice And their cart system does not show model kit or 1/72 hasegawa right ?

Also having a tag with 1/72 doesn't mean jack, tag is not a item, it's a category .

Very sweet haul here! I decided I wanted some Masterpiece Dinbots, so I'm going the FansToys route, and these two do not disappoint. Stomp is pretty incredible, probably Transformer of the year for me, Sever aint too shabby either. Both look good, and scale well I'm my opinion. Not owning any MP Dinobots yet I eyed GIgapowers stuff too and they just didn't do it for me, G1 toy accuracy isn't my thing, and they were just a bit too "thick" looking. These guys look amazing, I'll be grabbing the re-issue blue Soar and G1 cartoon Scoria as soon as they are available, and of course, FT Grinder will end up being my Grimlock.

post-12821-0-98768100-1472349796_thumb.jpg

MonsterArts GMK 2001 Godzilla is probably my favorite MonsterArts Godilla mold, which is fitting because GMK 2001 is one of the my favorite Godzilla films, making him the villain again was great, and those dead white eyes were perfect.

No reply yet, and I've been looking through the site. The whole thing seems like it was set up in a hurry as a scam site. I should be lucky I got anything at all. Is there a blacklist for websites?

You can post it on the Blacklist thread if you like. IIRC, angolz.com is listed there as well. So it's not just for members anymore.

Edited by no3Ljm