Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

I finally got some new stuff in! Yay, loot!

Two of the Hi-Metal R Monsters (all I could afford, considering the Dollar/Yen situation), the complete run of Mospeada on LaserDisc and I imported a Saturn and what turned out to be a factory sealed version of the Do You Remember Love game. I'm glad I was finally able to replace my lost copy. :D

08-08-2016-Loot.jpg

Wow! Nice haul! Especially that Mospeada on laserdisc!

Thanks! I'm glad it all finally arrived.

What's a laserdisc? :ph34r:

:lol:

:D Rebuilding my collection of these darn things is getting stupid expensive. I wish I still had them all.

good stuff Thessair! :good:

the Mospeada laserdisc would be cool just for the artwork alone! B))

Thanks! The art for the set is really amazing. It's funny, both the front and back and the liner notes have awesome art and the disc jackets themselves have a cluster of of very small screenshots and mostly whitespace.

GCM_LN.jpg

GCM_Back.jpg

I got this interesting Macross purchase last month. It's a pile of 1980s Macross, Dougram and Orguss (!) kit buildups that were used in BATTLETECHNOLOGY magazine photography. I've gotten most of them reassembled, and roughly half identified as used in the magazine:

post-1561-0-14530500-1470963952_thumb.jpg

I broke down and bought the VF-0D that I saw in a used shop for Y32,500.

For an after market price that's really not that bad of a deal.... certainly better than Ebay. If you see the old link for HLJ it would currently cost you $360+ before shipping.

http://hlj.com/product/aca82075

A little more than $150. If that's high I don't mind because I needed another one to open. You scored nicely with the M&M's.

No, you did well. They're going for $200+ everywhere else ;)

Let us know if it has the rainbow/chrome tinted or the clear canopy so I can be really green with envy :D

Just arrived from HLJ. Ordered Thursday and here Tuesday. Not bad and probably the fastest I've ever had anything in from them.post-10360-0-94586600-1471921146_thumb.jpg

Burried under the other stuff is my Bandai armoured VF-25S 1/72 kit. Yes, I know I'll probably hate the process but it's my ozma itch officially scratched.

I am a long time member of MW, after 12 years, I made a new Macross purchase, thanks again to cwmodels for helping me out!

I spy an armored Low-vis. I wonder if the low vis 2 armor would look good on it.

edited for typo -___-

Edited by vlenhoff