Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

You will like it :) It still feels a tad overpriced but im very happy with it. I'll try to open Master Chief today :)

Cool, have fun!

On a related note, it sucks big time play arts figures getting more expensive lately?

Chief, locke and BvS batman are around 120 before shipping. :S

Cool, have fun!

On a related note, it sucks big time play arts figures getting more expensive lately?

Chief, locke and BvS batman are around 120 before shipping. :S

Yea they are definitely not worth what they are charging for them. Im done with PAKs... Until they release a Sephiroth or more Halo figs.

Yea they are definitely not worth what they are charging for them. Im done with PAKs... Until they release a Sephiroth or more Halo figs.

Yeah i collect play arts mostly cause final fantasy, halo and metal gear, but the prices are getting out of hand. My only explanation is that they increise their price to be on a 100 buck lower difference with the hot toys which offer some of the characters on same scale. Edited by Mr Bomber

SO I'm thinking I REALLY need one of these MPP-10 Primes--Can somebody tell me exactly which one I want to look for on EvilBay for about $100???

Something alone these lines is a pretty safe bet..

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Wei-Jiang-TransformersG1-Commander-Masterpiece-MPP10-Optimus-Prime-Reservations-/282046697098?nav=SEARCH

Edited by spanner

Oh man. Those are nice. :wub: I'm contemplating now... :lol:

I thought there's going to be an SD Destroy Monster by Master Made that was announced long time ago. Any idea what happened to that?

Regarding the Master Made TF toys, I'll think about it. ;)

Yeah, I remember the SD Monster that Master Made teased last year. Wasn't it supposed to be an add-on pack for the Makuros? The prototype was looking very good.

I guess it was eclipsed by the news of Bandai's HMR Monster.

:lol::lol: Even with the HMR stuff, I'd buy an SD Monster.

this arrived today along with soul of gold capricorn shura and the hi metal roy vf-1s, just need to open the others.

in the mean time ill post this one.

post-30636-0-41886300-1464156378_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr Bomber

My PW from HLJ arrived. Only opened Locke so far and im impressed for it being a PAK. it can actually stand without a stand :)

9CD3B49C-874F-4084-B728-9D1540AD085C.jpg

Does HLJ restock the YF-29s? I have been checking ebay for them and the second market price is too high. When did yours come in?

Great haul!

Does HLJ restock the YF-29s? I have been checking ebay for them and the second market price is too high. When did yours come in?

Great haul!

Nope. No restock from HLJ yet. That's the release prior of HLJ's 'restock' pre-orders last month. It's the release where the shoulders have the reversed SMS shoulder print.

Great haul!

I got it during the April restock. I didnt preorder, just happened to see it as low stock and placed an order before it sold out.

I got it during the April restock. I didnt preorder, just happened to see it as low stock and placed an order before it sold out.

Oh. Wait. Is that the late April restock order? Nice. So it means you got thru? I ordered April 22 though.

Picked these up from local Post Office.

RG Gunpla came from Mandarake

Decals, Mecha Colle VF-31J and some other stuffs not shown here (mostly hobby tools) is from HLJ.

Modelkasten Decals will be used on VF-4G while the generic marking is for MG gunpla for future build.

20160527_144257_zpsdyftxlwi.jpg

mailman just delivered this :wub:

NICE!! The weathered versions are so nice!

I have been anxiously waiting for the release of the Diaclone [Reboot] Dia-Battles V2 since it was announced latest year. Now its in my hands and I am extremely pleased with it and I dare say it is the best toy I have gotten for 2016. Its lots of fun to reconfigure it to different vehicles.

27220578842_9a4bd88457_h.jpg

Edited by Saburo

Guest davidwhangchoi

NICE!! The weathered versions are so nice!

I have been anxiously waiting for the release of the Diaclone [Reboot] Dia-Battles V2 since it was announced latest year. Now its in my hands and I am extremely pleased with it and I dare say it is the best toy I have gotten for 2016. Its lots of fun to reconfigure it to different vehicles.

love that roy :wub:

some g1 reissues:

agwJ4KGl.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi