Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Allegedly second hand, but I inspected the item and found that it had never been used. Still had the original tape on the front landing gear doors and navigational lights.

I like all the tampo printing on it. This is the level of printing every VF-1 should have had!

I agree, the tampo on this and the VE-1 were awesome. Oddly, the copy I just received still had the tape over the navigational lights, but the tape over the front landing gears was removed. I'm sure it was previously displayed for some time, but I don't mind, it's in excellent shape.

How's the rainbow tint on your gem, Lolicon?

one of the very few Transformers I don't mind, Shockwave.. my cousin is giving me one for my 40th! should be pretty good!

nice stuff dapro! B))

I guess a lot of us here are turning 40 this year. I think I'll ask the same from my friends and relatives.

"Hey I'm turning 40! Give me toys!" :p

Should this go here, or in music? :lol: Just arrived today. WARNING!! This is Japanese XL. If you're bigger than me (181 cm, around 95 kg) forget about it fitting well.

post-12411-0-16827900-1459662532_thumb.jpg

I agree, the tampo on this and the VE-1 were awesome. Oddly, the copy I just received still had the tape over the navigational lights, but the tape over the front landing gears was removed. I'm sure it was previously displayed for some time, but I don't mind, it's in excellent shape.

How's the rainbow tint on your gem, Lolicon?

Looks flawless. Like a lot of the valks I bought second hand like this, the previous owner just kept it for years in its box and never played with it. It's the Japanese davidwhangchoi! :D

I guess a lot of us here are turning 40 this year. I think I'll ask the same from my friends and relatives.

"Hey I'm turning 40! Give me toys!" :p

hehe! yeah birthday charity is great eh! :D but for me this year will be a little tarnished by.. here have some severe concussion, a few seizures oh and a 6 month driving ban.. -_-

yep fml.. :rolleyes:

oh well at least im not dead! ;):p

Should this go here, or in music? :lol: Just arrived today. WARNING!! This is Japanese XL. If you're bigger than me (181 cm, around 95 kg) forget about it fitting well.

attachicon.gif053-horz.jpg

Right here is just fine, even if it didn't fit me I'd love to have one!!

3.33 Eva 02 is the last one its way for now.

I prefer the 2.22 version of unit-02 myself. I remember seeing that version and almost getting it but deciding against it at the last minute. kind of regret it now.

I prefer the 2.22 version of unit-02 myself. I remember seeing that version and almost getting it but deciding against it at the last minute. kind of regret it now.

I got some hard to pass up deals on these guys. I'd like a unit 01 still, but they are extremely expensive at this point. Maybe 4.0 will breed some reissues. Unit 13 is cool, but a poor replacement for 01 at $500ish.

i got lucky with my unit 01 and picked it up on re-release.

woah. didn't realize unit 13 was going for so much. i passed on it at wonder con. it would have been $350.00 out the door.

i do want a unit 02. anyone know what that's going for.

oh. and an eye patch asuka.

hehe! yeah birthday charity is great eh! :D but for me this year will be a little tarnished by.. here have some severe concussion, a few seizures oh and a 6 month driving ban.. -_-

yep fml.. :rolleyes:

oh well at least im not dead! ;):p

Hey, man. Hope you get better soon.

At least you can enjoy your toys for the meantime. ;)

Guest davidwhangchoi

I got some hard to pass up deals on these guys. I'd like a unit 01 still, but they are extremely expensive at this point. Maybe 4.0 will breed some reissues. Unit 13 is cool, but a poor replacement for 01 at $500ish.

i got lucky with my unit 01 and picked it up on re-release.

woah. didn't realize unit 13 was going for so much. i passed on it at wonder con. it would have been $350.00 out the door.

i do want a unit 02. anyone know what that's going for.

oh. and an eye patch asuka.

guys, these things are expensive :o

Unit 02 arrived today. Easily the best QC of the bunch.

EYv46qzh.jpg

zhgMM5Wh.jpg

dLJmt9Rh.jpg

I'll lay in wait for deals on the others, but unless you are the die-est and hardest of die hard fans, I don't think they are worth what most people are asking for them past retail even though they are an older release.

I got some more stuff in finally, expensive stuff too, Third Party Transformers aint cheap.

post-12821-0-20238300-1459798615_thumb.jpgpost-12821-0-93195100-1459798638_thumb.jpg

I've been waiting on Ghidorah for what seems like forever, I've had him paid off for months, I just wanted to wait to ship him until my BBTS PIle of Loot was bigger. Love the Third Party Transformers, not MP Sunstreaker and not MP MIrage are quite amazing. Who would've thought just over a year ago I told myself I'd just get Ironhide whenever he was announced, and now I've got 11 Masterpiece Autobots between official and third party, with another two official on the way later this month, it's a VERY slippery slope folks.