Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

this arrived today:

Absolute Chogokin

post-30636-0-79684200-1452750047_thumb.jpg

Play Arts Kai Metal Gear Solid V The third child

post-30636-0-56334400-1452750055_thumb.jpg

This one i already had, but i wanted to show it off XD

Yamato YF-19

post-30636-0-09730100-1452750026_thumb.jpg

And a friend of mine did this and gave it to me as a gift, totally awesome!

post-30636-0-60680600-1452750035_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr Bomber

I bought something terribly expensive that I probably shouldn't have. Its regarding its material value to price ratio the most expensive toy I've ever bought.

It's Lego Darth Revan!

post-18307-0-74332400-1452792621_thumb.png

I was playing the KOTOR game again during my Christmas vacation and since I have all the other The old Republic sets so now they are complete and I don't have to buy Lego Star Wars ever again! I probably payed too much for him but in my area they start getting expensive on ebay and bricklink so I said now or never. I also added a purple Lightsaber blade to the order so he could have the same blade I used in the game. Since the Lego body is unisex I can happily pretend he she is a woman. Maybe I will add some female hair and head to the figure to make it look more like the character in game. The one from Satele Shan seems to fit well. ^_^

Ripping the foil bag open was most satisfying. :D

Edited by Scyla

Superb purchases everyone! :)

Latest hauls while waiting for VF-2SS to ship with the VF-0S. Finally dive-in with Macross The First. I'm just waiting for HLJ to fill my Vol 1 order. ;)

IMG_2572_zps4aqxaplc.jpg

IMG_2569_zpsox9xgzsg.jpg

Not exactly new, I have had this for a while and finally decided to open it and take a pic.

Bandai PX03 Akira Kaneda's Bike Chogokin
23968246990_11c3b472e7.jpg

I got jealous of Saburo's Kaneda Bike so I went down and hunt again one of my Holy Grail. MISB. :wub: Now, not sure if I need... TETSUOOOOOO!!! :)

IMG_2558_zps45pzkujl.jpg

IMG_2585_zpsrsrvchdj.jpg

IMG_2583_zpsa1vf1eqg.jpg

IMG_2592_zpsekfyluvu.jpg

KANEEEEDAAAA! those are gorgeous close ups noel!

Dammit dont tempt me! the 0s already put a dent....

Thanks Seti! ;) I can't resist the last price he gave me and he lives near to my workplace so he save some shipping cost too so I grabbed it. ;) Now I'm really going to ignore the upcoming DX Delta line. Hahaha! :D

Guest davidwhangchoi

I got jealous of Saburo's Kaneda Bike so I went down and hunt again one of my Holy Grail. MISB. :wub: Now, not sure if I need... TETSUOOOOOO!!! :)

IMG_2558_zps45pzkujl.jpg

drool :wub: how much was the bike and cowl set, not including figure?

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Great pick ups everyone!

@Mr Bomber the Absolute Chogokins are very nice!!

@anubis20 how bad are Naruto and Sasuke?

@gunbuster you have an awesome brother!

@ChaoticYeti, let me know what you think of Bellerophon. I have been on the fence about it, I have watched the reviews but still can't pull the trigger on it. :wacko:

Thanks Seti! ;) I can't resist the last price he gave me and he lives near to my workplace so he save some shipping cost too so I grabbed it. ;) Now I'm really going to ignore the upcoming DX Delta line. Hahaha! :D

I am so jealous of you and David you both have the Medicom Kaneda's Bike. Does Kanedas Bike have the Medicom Kaneda's Bike set too? :p

A bunch of hot toys i got throughout month of december! this is not including my VF-0S! my pockets are hurting. loving the thanos. I am in process of buying a 2015 m3 4 door right now so i gotta relax with all these purchases!. my wife is gonna kill me.

in case anyone was wondering how big thanos is, hes 15 inches. hes larger then standard hot toys but smaller then hulk.

post-19327-0-07357600-1453158414_thumb.jpg

post-19327-0-75337500-1453158428_thumb.jpg

post-19327-0-49002000-1453158470_thumb.jpg

post-19327-0-56712000-1453158518_thumb.jpg

post-19327-0-83622700-1453158540_thumb.jpg

post-19327-0-29869100-1453158800_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bahamutzyro

A bunch of hot toys i got throughout month of december! this is not including my VF-0S! my pockets are hurting. loving the thanos. I am in process of buying a 2015 m3 4 door right now so i gotta relax with all these purchases!. my wife is gonna kill me.

in case anyone was wondering how big thanos is, hes 15 inches. hes larger then standard hot toys but smaller then hulk.

Thanos looks amazing did he come with the throne?

Great purchases everyone! :)

drool :wub: how much was the bike and cowl set, not including figure?

Not sure what's the exact price without the figure. But by basing it on what's on eBay for used Kaneda figure, I might say the bike and cowl cost me like $670. And they're all unopened. ;)

I am so jealous of you and David you both have the Medicom Kaneda's Bike. Does Kanedas Bike have the Medicom Kaneda's Bike set too? :p

Don't worry Saburo. Patience is the key as always. ;) I hadn't thought that I will own a set because of its current price, but I just got lucky I guess, since the seller also lives near my wife's workplace so the only problem I need to face is to squeeze that money in order to buy it. Hehehe. :lol:

Guest davidwhangchoi

Great purchases everyone! :)

Not sure what's the exact price without the figure. But by basing it on what's on eBay for used Kaneda figure, I might say the bike and cowl cost me like $670. And they're all unopened. ;)

thanks! and congrats

Nice purchase on that Kaneda's Bike, Noel! It's a really great piece, isn't it. I wanted to get one before, but I convinced myself not to collect anything else outside of Macross and Transformers MP. (As if I could actually keep that promise) :)

Nice purchase on that Kaneda's Bike, Noel! It's a really great piece, isn't it. I wanted to get one before, but I convinced myself not to collect anything else outside of Macross and Transformers MP. (As if I could actually keep that promise) :)

Thanks Abbadon! That's what I told myself too when I bought my first Hikaru valks. And look where we are now. ;)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thank you sir! By the way, did you open yours? That thing is big and heavy. But I love it. :wub:

Better than having Yamato SDF-1. :ph34r: I mean, price-wise. :lol:

i haven't it's still in the shipping box. i don't have room right now

Nice Macross loot yesterday.

SV-51, though the seller claimed it was brand new <_< Ivanov was already in the cockpit, manual was not taped to the back and it was in a different type of bag than what Yamato used. Not sure if i should throw a fit and ask for some $$$ back :angry:

5BA871AB-A339-4506-B182-5BB6D8AF29EA.jpg

New pair of VF-1 shoulders and off white option parts ^_^

67445919-EF35-4B46-90F5-A617C75DADDB.jpg

And clear cover parts for the VF-1 fast pack ^_^

92EC2916-65DE-4FFD-83ED-F41D35DDFB70.jpg

Edited by anubis20

Nice Macross loot yesterday.

SV-51, though the seller claimed it was brand new <_< Ivanov was already in the cockpit, manual was not taped to the back and it was in a different type of bag than what Yamato used. Not sure if i should throw a fit and ask for some $$$ back :angry:

5BA871AB-A339-4506-B182-5BB6D8AF29EA.jpg

New pair of VF-1 shoulders and off white option parts ^_^

67445919-EF35-4B46-90F5-A617C75DADDB.jpg

And clear cover parts for the VF-1 fast pack ^_^

92EC2916-65DE-4FFD-83ED-F41D35DDFB70.jpg

Yeah it sure sucks when you're lied to regarding the condition of a purchase. Though some peoples interpretation of "brand new" can often differ. Was it a store or fellow forum member? As long as it's only been opened for inspection and not transformed.. nice grab anyways!