Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

Very nice!

I am out of touch with Gunpla, but my friend who's into Gunpla said the same thing about the Bandai LED unit. Its more rare than the model kit itself?

yeah it was crazy rare, the PG was easy to find

HLJ has it back in stock. I was able to grab one for about $73. I may order another even though I have the Ultimate works LED kit.

i ordered one even though i don't have the PG :lol::lol::lol:

yeah it was crazy rare, the PG was easy to find

i ordered one even though i don't have the PG :lol::lol::lol:

I guess its like the Armored Parts for the VF-25, the accessory is more rare than the actually figure.

Awesome you ordered the LED kit just in case. I did the same thing with the Ozma Armored Parts, I bought a set when it was still a reasonable price and I did not have an VF-25S. :lol:

Edited by Saburo

Guest davidwhangchoi

I guess its like the Armored Parts for the VF-25, the accessory is more rare than the actually figure.

Awesome you ordered the LED kit just in case. I did the same thing with the Ozma Armored Parts, I bought a set when it was still a reasonable price and I did not have an VF-25S. :lol:

that was a smart move re: the 25s armor, i should have done that and got an extra set.

i had one lying around from a long time ago but had huge doubts the 25s was going to get re-released. i thought it was going to be a paper weight.

that was a smart move re: the 25s armor, i should have done that and got an extra set.

i had one lying around from a long time ago but had huge doubts the 25s was going to get re-released. i thought it was going to be a paper weight.

That's going to be an expensive paper weight then. ;)

VF-1 hauls from the last 2-3 weeks. Yamato's VF-1S No Painting Ver. And 2 Arcadia's VF-1S Hikaru. Replacement for my existing DYRL VF-1's Hikaru. ;) The only thing that needed repainting are the VF-1A head and the Anti-Ship Reaction Missiles.

IMG_1445_zpsmumn0n2d.jpg

For some reasons, I appreciate more the whiteness of the TV/Arcadia whites than the DYRL whites. :D

VF-1 hauls from the last 2-3 weeks. Yamato's VF-1S No Painting Ver. And 2 Arcadia's VF-1S Hikaru. Replacement for my existing DYRL VF-1's Hikaru. ;) The only thing that needed repainting are the VF-1A head and the Anti-Ship Reaction Missiles.

IMG_1445_zpsmumn0n2d.jpg

For some reasons, I appreciate more the whiteness of the TV/Arcadia whites than the DYRL whites. :D

lovely! :)

The Arcadia 1S Hikaru is the only non-Roy Fokker 1S in TV white, which makes it special.

Yeah. How I wish they will release a Hikaru VF-1A in this color. Coz somehow I really like the whiteness on this one than the DYRL after getting the VF-1S Roy TV weeks prior. ;)

Nice haul no3ljm! Replacement for your DYRL VF-1?

Yes sir! Planning to replace my Hikaru's DYRL VF-1's with this white valks. More clean and bright. ;) Though I need to repaint the VF-1A head from DYRL to match the white in the future and the reaction missiles from the Super/Strike Packs. And I might sell the DYRL Hikaru valks loose. ^_^

lovely! :)

Thank you sir! ;)

I'm curious if they're going to do the Season 3/4 Batmobile in the future.

TNBA%20Knight%20Striker%20Batmobile%20Lo

*snip*

Nice. ;)

Latest haul

A00A30AD-3B4A-4A58-8F77-985BFA1D5C82_1.j

I've always liked Hound from G1 Cartoons. He looks awesome. :wub: This is 3rd party, yes? How much?

Quick snap: Metal Gear Rex (3A half size)

stay tuned for more pics in Xmas!

http://gundamatefsf.blogspot.hk/

*snip*

Oooh. Love it! :wub: Are you planning on getting the Sahelanthropus too?

*snip*

Nice. ;)

I've always liked Hound from G1 Cartoons. He looks awesome. :wub: This is 3rd party, yes? How much?

Oooh. Love it! :wub: Are you planning on getting the Sahelanthropus too?

It is the Make Toys Gundog and he costs around $90. You can get him in either toy or animation color:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MKT10026&mode=retail

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MKT10031&mode=retail

Fanstoys is also working on a Hound that is called Willis. This toy is around $95 and looks much nicer imho:

http://www.thechosenprime.com/FansToysWilly

Edited by Scyla

That Batmobile and a Batplane would be cool. If they never release them, then I still at least have these.

post-21587-0-87494000-1450894219_thumb.jpeg

post-21587-0-77842700-1450894484_thumb.jpeg

post-21587-0-57613500-1450894496_thumb.jpeg

Edited by sh9000

Yes 3rd party by Maketoys. Got it from http://www.agesthreeandup.com/maketoys-remaster-series-mtrm-02n-gundog-ver-2n-cartoon-colors/ as they seem to be the only ones with the toon version in stock. Came out to $99 shipped

Edited by anubis20

It is the Make Toys Gundog and he costs around $90. You can get him in either toy or animation color:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MKT10026&mode=retail

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MKT10031&mode=retail

Fanstoys is also working on a Hound that is called Willis. This toy is around $95 and looks much nicer imho:

http://www.thechosenprime.com/FansToysWilly

The FanToys link is still giving me the MakeToys so I search the FanToys one. And it looks nice I might say. :wub: But my main concern on Transformers toys is that one is not enough. I know I have some Hot Rod/imus figures from different lines and somehow it lacks something and I know that 'something' is Optimus Prime. And that's the reason why I don't buy Transformers toys. Coz I know that once I buy one, I will buy another one. And it will continue since this one is a little cheaper than our Valk prices. ;) Though I'm looking forward the new Hot Rod MP version. And the other one I want to buy badly is MP Shockwave. Hahaha! :lol: Control control.

That Batmobile and a Batplane would be cool. If they never release them, then I still at least have these.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Lucky you sir. I only stare at them at the shelf when they first came out. Hehehe. :lol:

Yes 3rd party by Maketoys. Got it from http://www.agesthreeandup.com/maketoys-remaster-series-mtrm-02n-gundog-ver-2n-cartoon-colors/ as they seem to be the only ones with the toon version in stock. Came out to $99 shipped

Is that the same as Scyla's first BBTS link post? The Ver. 2N?

The FanToys link is still giving me the MakeToys so I search the FanToys one. And it looks nice I might say. :wub: But my main concern on Transformers toys is that one is not enough. I know I have some Hot Rod/imus figures from different lines and somehow it lacks something and I know that 'something' is Optimus Prime. And that's the reason why I don't buy Transformers toys. Coz I know that once I buy one, I will buy another one. And it will continue since this one is a little cheaper than our Valk prices. ;) Though I'm looking forward the new Hot Rod MP version. And the other one I want to buy badly is MP Shockwave. Hahaha! :lol: Control control.

Lucky you sir. I only stare at them at the shelf when they first came out. Hehehe. :lol:

Is that the same as Scyla's first BBTS link post? The Ver. 2N?

Yeah, I don't know why the link isn't working. I even used a link from a different store but I still got redirected to the Maketoys one. Weird! :angry:

Just got my new (old school) Yamato Shin Kudo VF-0A w/Ghost set. Been wanting this one for some time, very happy to have it!

Just need a few SV-51's and my Zero collection is complete! B))

post-6180-0-72436200-1450922566_thumb.jpg

post-6180-0-13426000-1450922589_thumb.jpg

post-6180-0-66609400-1450922598_thumb.jpg

post-6180-0-04378500-1450922610_thumb.jpg

Edited by 505thAirborne

Just bought it painfully from JP yahoo.... expensive....

10310619_10153399101052875_4444147075287

& also try one 1:48.... are there replacement for the tiny hands? thanks.

indeed those VF-11C are pricey little buggers eh! mine cost me a small fortune! but was sooo worth it! :D

Congrats on your new stuffs! B))

Just bought it painfully from JP yahoo.... expensive....

10310619_10153399101052875_4444147075287

& also try one 1:48.... are there replacement for the tiny hands? thanks.1915471_10153399226947875_65355306421928

Hey, Gundam! At this point, what are you missing? VF-1 variants? You seem to have fleshed out quite a nice collection since you started earlier this year. Congrats!