Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

I wouldn't trust wall mounting anything that can't be snapped back together after it falls to the ground and shatters into a million pieces.

I don't have any worry about this falling off the wall. It's in a spot it won't get bumped into.

bQiNZkvh.jpg

Damn that's awesome Yeti! Thank the Maker I never got into Legos!

I've been contemplating my next impulse buy. Yamato Detroid, Hi Metal R-VF-1J with GBP, 30th anniversary Voltron, or Transformers Apollyon.

Lots of new arrivals this week. Just the Macross stuff pictured. :)

Originally passed on the 0A because I didn't think it was worth the cost, but damn all of you and all the nice pics you posted! :angry:

new%20stuff%202015-10-30_zpsm5lxcx4c.jpg

Very nice.

Finally picked up an IKEA detolf today. Second hand, but unassembled, and missing the door. Works for me as I didn't want a door anyway.

It begins...

attachicon.gifIMG_20151101_175808.jpg

Nice! ^_^ I'll bet it was cheap being incomplete!? not that they are hugely expensive to begin with anyways.. and I was going to say what about the dust problem not having the door but these things are pretty useless in that respect even with the door.. <_<:rolleyes:

Edited by spanner76

Wait, it's missing the door? How are you going to keep dust out man?

I'd say the previous owners either broke it.. the gap around the door itself is large enough to allow dust in regardless.. obviously not as bad as having the door missing completely. He did say he's not fussed about it anyways. To be honest neither would i be!

I'd say the previous owners either broke it.. the gap around the door itself is large enough to allow dust in regardless.. obviously not as bad as having the door missing completely. He did say he's not fussed about it anyways. To be honest neither would i be!

Honestly, I got so much stuffs in my room on display that dusting them can be a real chore. I have one display case with door in the house that kept most of the dust out, but majority of my stuffs is left out in the element.

While it is true that dust can still get inside a display case like the detolf, it also help keeping the dust level low inside the case. But if he's okay with it then more power to him. B))

All I read was no door and my mind was going DUST DUST DUST! :lol:

I've had my collection for years now (though its grown a lot in the last 2 years especially) and it's never been stored in anything. Dust doesn't worry me. :)

The previous owner opened the box to set it up, then dropped the glass door before assembly was finished. It all went back in the box after that. Spanner, I scored it for $30!

I'm gonna let you guys guess what's new in this picture.

22735291736_615da8385a_b.jpg

She's a little big... by Michael Ringot, on Flickr

I notice the YF-30 first before the anime doll. I think i'm in the right place. :D

That doll is kinda creepy. it reminded me of a time when someone said that anime characters would look really freaky/alien if they were real people.