Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Your VF-0D is just pulling off some fancy combat maneuvers that's all. (barrel roll :lol:)

As Maverick said, "because I was inverted..."

I also just received these from the post man :D

post-7871-0-86295600-1445916564_thumb.jpg

post-7871-0-79214300-1445916571_thumb.jpg

The Vita is just the console and not the game as I didn't intend to play it, but I love the Persona 4 design.

The Shinkansen is for my son. We bought one during our holiday in Japan, but it was lost when we were moving hotels - just lost in all the clutter of packaging and shopping bags. I think he tossed it somewhere in the room, and it got thrown out with the rubbish - very sad when we got home and couldn't find it. I just had to buy it again from Amazon JP. :p

I hope he still likes it.

Edited by eggy99

Got these two this week. Funny thing is, I have no room to display them so back in the boxes it go!

Hey Dapro, how are the rubber elbows on the MK. VII? I'm thinking of pre-ordering the MK.IX, but anything by Hot Toys that uses rubber as a material makes me nervous.

Hey Dapro, how are the rubber elbows on the MK. VII? I'm thinking of pre-ordering the MK.IX, but anything by Hot Toys that uses rubber as a material makes me nervous.

Mine seems fine. I try not to bend it too much though.

Mine seems fine. I try not to bend it too much though.

Many thanks, Dapro! I wonder why they went with rubber in the first place. I guess it's still a toss-up between the MK. IX and the AoU MK 45--I really like the MK. IX's design, but the MK 45 seems like a safer bet with possibly more poseable elbows.

One that not too many folks will be familiar with.. Dica Model?? / Marsan?? / Arcadia?? (can't tell who makes it) Gordian!! I threw a random best offer on the italian exclusive on ebay and to my surprise the seller accepted and i was forced to buy it :lol: love the fact that this set includes parts too assemble either version of Gordian

D19F3632-3D4B-4637-A3DD-F25F201D05FF.jpg

2516CE34-F68E-40CA-9D87-7F6DCA76C668.jpg

post-17939-0-68743400-1446060939_thumb.jpg

Woot!

Had a fun (and mildly stressful at times) afternoon tinkering with this since it arrived.

post-17939-0-91774200-1446054999_thumb.jpg

My triangles were ok out of the box, with no cracks or signs of stress.
Hopefully the wrestling I did putting the armour parts on hasn't set off a chain reaction.........

Didn't even try a Gerwalk

Edited by Moosey

Good stuff Moosey!

The biggest issue I had with my CF-171 was swapping the wings over and getting the little locking button pins to stay in tight enough. Had to glue them in on my sons Alto-171.. sh!t design that idea is..

Agreed! I thought the little pin had to come out also. Took me a while before I figured the small one is fixed.

The right wing peg went in ok but the left one took about 15 minutes to get right!

Nice work, Moosey! See, you can get lucky with a CF 171. ;)

Thanks mickyg. I was really tempted to transform it to battroid just to see it like that once but had to stick to the script.

Thanks to Jungle for sending me a good one!

Agreed! I thought the little pin had to come out also. Took me a while before I figured the small one is fixed.

The right wing peg went in ok but the left one took about 15 minutes to get right!

Same issue for me. Started to wreck my head and was loosing my cool then it finally worked!

One that not too many folks will be familiar with.. Dica Model?? / Marsan?? / Arcadia?? (can't tell who makes it) Gordian!! I threw a random best offer on the italian exclusive on ebay and to my surprise the seller accepted and i was forced to buy it :lol: love the fact that this set includes parts too assemble either version of Gordian

D19F3632-3D4B-4637-A3DD-F25F201D05FF.jpg

2516CE34-F68E-40CA-9D87-7F6DCA76C668.jpg

My friend across the street when we were kids (early 80's) had this toy, we used to play with it all the time, Awesome score, enjoy it!!! B))