Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

I was referring to the paint scheme only but yeah physically there are differences.

The Angel Bird are a pretty sweet paint scheme yes! B))

Its a little deceiving to look at as the "D" and other variants are pretty much identical from the very top of the chest piece to the tip of the nose cone and overall length when in fighter modes. The "D" chest piece doesn't have the little cut out below the head unit when in battroid which is only so the longer cockpit canopy can be covered completely by the blast shield when in battroid.

20151020_075959.jpg

Nice.

@ChaoticYeti, the PE addons make a world of difference on the CW Combiners, especially on Superion. :D

I would also recommend nonnef's hip ratchets so it doesnt have to stand with the legs straight :)

He goes from this on the 1st ratchet click
8DA25B6E-0B6E-4482-B476-31C9ADF7D7B3.jpg
To this:
13D89DE5-A5B6-4120-9A19-21730C0F51C9.jpg[/url]
They are a pain to install but the results are great, here is my Takara version completely upgraded. Dont think i'll get anything else for it.
5D053A03-61AC-4D00-9ED0-A720E60FC0DB.jpg
Edited by anubis20

I've got the hip ratchet upgrades for Motormaster, but he doesn't really need them anymore now that I have the PC-04 set. I got the reprolabel sets for the voyagers yesterday, and applied them last night.

qfXpBwCh.jpgfZO4TsQh.jpgzLrq4Nnh.jpgqCDqYVgh.jpg

Between all of the 3rd party upgrades, ball joint thickening, and ratchet replacement, they end up being fun combiners. That is a lot of effort, though.

Just got this Arcadia in. After handling transformers for a few weeks, it is definitely appreciated to handle this quality of plastic.

http://i.imgur.com/Db7lGYEh.jpg

I'd love to get just the GBP armor so I could weather it up, and dress up one my VF-1s. A bit of colour tweaking too, so it's more mass production looking - Maybe grey panels instead of red etc. :)

C'mon Arcadia! Just release the armor. And while you're at it, re-release those TV and DYRL FAST packs too! XD

Nice beddings. :wub:

thx, i thought it looked similar to the fold tunnel on macross plus XD

Congrats on your Milia VF-22 Bomber! :)

Have you got Max's VF-22?

yes, bought it from ebay and waiting for it to arrive from russia!

i got gamlins too, just havent opened it yet, since it NIB

I'd love to get just the GBP armor so I could weather it up, and dress up one my VF-1s. A bit of colour tweaking too, so it's more mass production looking - Maybe grey panels instead of red etc. :)

C'mon Arcadia! Just release the armor. And while you're at it, re-release those TV and DYRL FAST packs too! XD

Me too! I want another sets of those Strike/Super Packs. One from TV and one from DYRL. ;)

thx, i thought it looked similar to the fold tunnel on macross plus XD

Hahaha! Though the first thing that pop in my head when I see that pattern was... Evangelion. Whooops. :lol:

Nice! well done on the purchases! From Russia eh!? Don't think I have ever bought anything from there myself..

me neither, but found it at a good price, excellent condition. as soon as it arrives ill post the pics here!

completed my Play Arts Kai Halo Reach figures

post-30636-0-13240700-1445639325_thumb.jpg

Finally found one of these that I deemed affordable, and it is magnificent. :)

EDIT -- Wow, why do my photos all come out the wrong way round? :p

hehe! to some on the other side of the planet they would look the right way up! :p:lol:

And yes the VF-0D are a lovely bit of kit aren't they! The VF-0A is even better! :DB))

I got these a month ago:

tumblr_nvrupkgqcm1qd7437o1_1280.jpg
now i have 3 grey, 3 black and 2 chrome.

tumblr_nv2980nCnN1qd7437o1_500.jpg

never really thought i'd get my hands on this one, but $375CAD shipped was to good to pass up.

even weirder, i just paid $350CAD shipped for a 1/48 VF-1J weathering edition about an hour ago. now i need a VF-1A hikaru, tv vers kakizaki and a weathing edition roy and i think i have one of each yamato 1/48 :o

Edited by davzilla