Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Finally stumped up and bought a Brownie!

Snagged it on ebay for £81.

Insurance policy incase any zentran/regults/vajra break into my house, this should take the heat and keep the rest of my collection safe! :p

post-17939-0-26009800-1443701126_thumb.jpg

Edited by Moosey

Does this version fix the shoulder problem? thanks.

Yes. The shoulder issues were already resolved for some time so you don't need to worry about them. The only time you'd probably have to think twice on the shoulder issue are for the really old releases which you usually only find as 2nd hand.

Edited by ArchieNov

you wont happen to have a Chogokin Gunbuster near by that you can place it standing on the top front of the Star destroyer do ya?

No, sorry I don't.

On another note, I just found out that the latest Lego AT-AT Wlaker is roughly 1/65 scale (assuming it's 22.5m tall). I placed it beside my VF-0 and my gosh does the AT-AT suddenly look small now! It feels like the Macross battroids can easily push a walker down hahaha.

And to think the AT-AT was designed to be super slow due to its size. But a valk with a comparable size to an AT-AT is more agile/maneuverable than any of even the smallest Star Wars starfighters like the A-Wing.

Heh.

Good motivation to clean his room

well funny enough the space in and around his Macross collection has always been very tidy, its the rest of the room which is a mess!

he left a few Valks with me as he didn't have the room to display them all but now hes re arranged his room quite a bit and made more room so now he wants his other Valks back.

Finally stumped up and bought a Brownie!

Snagged it on ebay for £81.

Insurance policy incase any zentran/regults/vajra break into my house, this should take the heat and keep the rest of my collection safe! :p

Always loved these brownies. There is a brown VF-1J too,

Got some new stuff in over the week.

post-12821-0-97236900-1443891277_thumb.jpg

I paid more for the D-Arts Mewtwo and Megaman then I should have, but that's what happens when you stupidly pass on the D-Arts line for years. I wanted them both new though, and I needed them for my Super Smash collection. Now if I could just track down an affordable Figma Pit...

As promised pics of my Master file book:

WP 20151003 001

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg
These just came in today.
Now my Ivanov has his Lady
Stoked to have the VF-19 in 1/48
Great start to the weekend!

Nice gains good sir!

Valkyrie Driver we need a lightsaber thread
attachicon.gifimage.jpg

We do indeed. Here's mine:

WP 20151003 003

WP 20151003 002

Bolt, where did you get yours?

Edited by Valkyrie Driver

The Custom Saber shop. Except for one piece from the ultrasabers.

I designed it myself and did all the electronics. Tim@ TCSS did the black powder coating for me.

Runs on an igniter board with tru color. So I have 9 different blade colors with corresponding flash on clash effects. As well as different sound fonts for each blade color.

Hmm maybe I'll start a thread in the sci fi category here.

And post pics of the blade colors..very cool stuff and another expensive hobby/obsession.

That is FREAKIN BOSS!!! I want a custom saber so bad with different blade colors...but OUCH for the wallet!

You said it man😉 even building your own can cost quite a bit. 😁

Valkyrie Driver that's a sweet shade of Purple👍

Also I have a copy of that master file too and it's awesome!

B

Nice. Curious to see pics of Gatchaman figs. ;)

there you go no3ljm.

reallly nice figure, nice sculpt, heafty weight, includes a stand and some additional hands. also the logo have a led that lights it up, but forgot to try it for the pics.

so far the fighting heroes line is really good if you are in this vintage characters. next realease is joe condor

post-30636-0-47332800-1444093434_thumb.jpg

post-30636-0-99195800-1444093440_thumb.jpg

post-30636-0-77932100-1444093445_thumb.jpg

post-30636-0-69675700-1444093449_thumb.jpg

there you go no3ljm.

reallly nice figure, nice sculpt, heafty weight, includes a stand and some additional hands. also the logo have a led that lights it up, but forgot to try it for the pics.

so far the fighting heroes line is really good if you are in this vintage characters. next realease is joe condor

Thanks! That's a cool figure. ;) By the way, how's the fabric quality of the cape?