Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

And just a few minutes ago my VF-11C arrived! It has been opened but it is mint condition! Box is perfect too! So is it worth the stupid expensive price I paid? Well I definitely think so! B))

I have to say the pilot figure is pretty terrible.. -_- I might swap it out for a VF-1 pilot instead! ^_^

This completes my M7 collection! I have decided I won't be getting any VF-17.. as much as I try they just don't "do it for me" :rolleyes:

here are some photos! :D

20150929_102121.jpg

20150929_103346.jpg

She looks so elegant in white! :wub: its amazing how just a color change can make the VF-11 look so much more dynamic! B))

Edited by spanner76

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Also have a second Mave coming☺️

The Dark Knight returns is an amazing piece of work by Frank Miller and has been a classic for like 25+ years!! The animated version was loyalty translated too!

love those Yukikaze fighters! Especially the Super Sylph! Its a shame the pre-built ones only come in 1/100 eh..

Love the 11-C Spanner

This just arrived today

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

To accompany this..

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

All you need now is a 2nd VF-19F and you'll have a complete Emerald Force Squadron! B))

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Also have a second Mave coming☺️

I recently picked those up, too! I've been talking with Yeti to see if he can suggest an adapter for these for his YetiStand. Look pretty sweet with these two on one stand.

Congrats on your VF-11C purchase Spanner!! But you should totally get a VF-17S or D. It's a flying tank and battroid is so fun to pose.

sometimes I think I want to but then I struggle with the idea of spending that much money on a Valk im not particularly keen on.. And they are quite hard to come by at decent prices.

ok so while im in the cash burning mood im gonna give one of these bloody things a shot! :rolleyes: I bought that VF-17S from Jungle which was kinda cheap ("B" rated) so fingers crossed it ain't all floppy or worn out.. :unsure:

I did some research on them, looked at heaps of photos, watched Jenius review & transformation guides and it does look like these things do have a lot of potential. :huh:

So if this one works out ok and sparks up a little more interest for me then I'll buy the two VF-17F to complete Diamond force.. ^_^

10165205a.jpg

photo is courtesy of Hobby Search..

F is more expensive bcoz of the color? Coz S should be leader's vak....

same with the VF-19F & S.. The S were always cheaper which made making Emerald Force a more expensive exercise. -_-

Oh yeah from purchase to payment to shipping notice for the VF-17S in under 15 minutes!!! that's gotta be a new record! Way to go jungle! :o

Although I know the tracking info wont show up till tomorrow but still that's pretty bloody impressive! B))

Edited by spanner76

ok so while im in the cash burning mood im gonna give one of these bloody things a shot! :rolleyes: I bought that VF-17S from Jungle which was kinda cheap ("B" rated) so fingers crossed it ain't all floppy or worn out.. :unsure:

I did some research on them, looked at heaps of photos, watched Jenius review & transformation guides and it does look like these things do have a lot of potential. :huh:

So if this one works out ok and sparks up a little more interest for me then I'll buy the two VF-17F to complete Diamond force.. ^_^

Congrats on your purchase!!! Be careful when you transform it cause it has some sharp edges ;)

I never truly realized how big a Star Destroyer was until I placed these two side be side. Yes, I know the scale is a bit off (Star Destroyer is supposed to be 1.6km long, while the SDF-1 is 1.2k long), but even when the Star Destroyer being smaller than it should be, it simply DWARFS the SDF-1. Just look at the size of the bridge tower on the Star Destroyer. It's probably more than big enough to house the entire Macross City found in the SDF-1's leg!

Vus8uPR.jpg?1

vM3Ck1k.jpg?1

Edited by ArchieNov

Haha yeah. But to be fair, the A-Wing was more like the straw that broke the camel's back as the SSD just lost all its shields right before the moment of its collision. At least that's what I remember.

What I still find annoying up until this day is that even though they lost the Death Star II, I'm sure the Imperials still had more than enough naval firepower to wipe the floor with the rebel fleet as well as raze Endor's moon to the ground and kill off all those Ewoks.

I never truly realized how big a Star Destroyer was until I placed these two side be side. Yes, I know the scale is a bit off (Star Destroyer is supposed to be 1.6km long, while the SDF-1 is 1.2k long), but even when the Star Destroyer being smaller than it should be, it simply DWARFS the SDF-1. Just look at the size of the bridge tower on the Star Destroyer. It's probably more than big enough to house the entire Macross City found in the SDF-1's leg!

Vus8uPR.jpg?1

vM3Ck1k.jpg?1

you wont happen to have a Chogokin Gunbuster near by that you can place it standing on the top front of the Star destroyer do ya?

Oh! my girlfriend got me this wall scrollu at the anime convention this weekend:

It's a shame that it says Robotech.. but oh well, still an awesome drawing. The Robotech store has it for 28 and it was only 17 at the con.

Maybe I can cover it with a macross logo somehow.

CWS-22835_32x49_37db2738-ded7-49c1-850d-

Oh! my girlfriend got me this wall scrollu at the anime convention this weekend:

It's a shame that it says Robotech.. but oh well, still an awesome drawing. The Robotech store has it for 28 and it was only 17 at the con.

Maybe I can cover it with a macross logo somehow.

CWS-22835_32x49_37db2738-ded7-49c1-850d-

Cool wall scroll! ;) I have that same image on an old 80's Bandai Puramoderu brochure. And good thing it didn't say ROI 30 TECH. :lol:

[align=left] 兩兔傍地走, 安能辨我是雄雌?【Ka Signature poor & rich ver】RX-104FF Penelope[/align]

[align=left]雄兔腳撲朔, 雌兔眼迷離, 兩兔傍地走, 安能辨我是雄雌?[/align]

[align=left]~$200 more for marking (detail) BUT no panel lining... which one you prefer?[/align]

[attachimg]2438281[/attachimg]

2015-10-01-13.jpg

2015-10-01-14a.jpg

2015-10-01-14b.jpg