Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Another new arrival! Finally got all the 22s. I love Gamlin's darker color scheme!

Seeing all of them together like this makes me want to box up all the Bandai valks I have on display and break out all my Yamato valks currently in storage. :lol:

20150917_113252.jpg20150917_115522.jpg20150917_115340.jpg

Well done Lolicon! they look awesome all together eh! B))

Dont have it yet, but I just bought a VF-25G off of JUNGLE for 24000 yen. Pretty happy about it. :D

24k is a fantastic price for a 25G! congrats on your fine purchase! what was the condition rating?

It's in condition B, but I've heard pretty good things about B grade items.

I got lucky with my last two grade B items, but others have pointed out it's not always the case. Still a great price for a 25G, can't wait to see your pics when you get it thumbsup.gif

After years of umming and ahhing about it I finally found me a VF-11C! As much as I would've happily had one ages ago, it was never on my priority list of things to get.. seeing they are so expensive and the fact I already had a VF-11B.

Ok so I probably left getting one a little too late and now having to pay the hefty asking price but I figured I needed to have one as lately I felt there was a hole which needed filling in my M7 Valkyrie collection. So yeah can't wait to get it!

Doing the happy dance! :D

IMG_2670.JPG

Photo is courtesy of CollectionDX and does not belong to me. Photo is for illustration purposes only, mine is yet to arrive.

Edited by spanner76

Great purchases everyone! ;)

Decided on getting another Ghost Booster set for the upcoming Arcadia VF-0S. But with the price of the Ghost Booster set going up nowadays, I ended up adding 50 bucks more and bought the Yamato VF-0S+Ghost Bundle set instead. I know. I know. It's not the best Valk out there. But hey for additional 50, this is better than the VF-1 version 1 and VF-25 version 1 combined. Hahaha! :lol: Got it from Jungle and it's classified as 'B'. Everything is great except it's missing the pitot tube antennae which I don't mind since I'm not a big fan of it. And I have extras from Arcadia VF-0D/A. ;)

IMG_0596_zpsd3zvpled.jpg

IMG_0595_zpsm7wvz1hv.jpg

Anyways, just so you guys know I already tightened the shoulder armor and the knee swivel joint. And I also bended a little the metal bar in where the canard slides during Battroid to eliminate the droopiness in Valkyrie mode.

After years of umming and ahhing about it I finally found me a VF-11C! As much as I would've happily had one ages ago, it was never on my priority list of things to get.. seeing they are so expensive and the fact I already had a VF-11B.

Ok so I probably left getting one a little too late and now having to pay the hefty asking price but I figured I needed to have one as lately I felt there was a hole which needed filling in my M7 Valkyrie collection. So yeah can't wait to get it!

Finally! Congrats Spanner! ;)

By the way, any plans for extras for the other modes and one for your son too? :ph34r:

Wow spanner excellent valk! congratulations!

IMG_2670.JPG

Photo is courtesy of CollectionDX and is for illustration purposes only. It does not belong to me..

Ah the VF-11 so beautiful!

Love the Destroid action too.

That Iron Man looks snazzy!

I bought a Bag of Holding : Con edition from thinkgeek for Dragon*con, and I have to say it's my favorite bag ever. I now use it for work every day and replaced my other bag. It's got a super small profile but holds tons of stuff.

Anyway, the front is all velcro for badges and I found a sweet Macross one :D

7Uddavk.jpg

Edited by Gakken85

More new arrivals! Really wish I had gotten more of these when Yamato was still producing them!

same here! But I got back into the game just after Yamato had folded and prices had started to rise already.. should've picked some of up back then. I do have a Tomahawk but I'd still like to get a Defender.

I found an "A" grade SV-51 Nora on Jungle to replace my broken floppy mess that I currently have.. Apart from it being all loose and floppy, its been panel lined and I don't really like that so much so I might do a repaint with my old one now! ^_^

norafstar.jpg

photo is courtesy of whoever the hell it belongs to and is for illustration purposes only..

Edited by spanner76

You have to have one 17 in your collection. I went for the D as I liked the color scheme best. The reason you have to have at least one is so we can hear you say "OWW, damn this peice of sh*t!" the first time you transform it. Keep the Bandaid box handy, there will be blood...LOL

IMG_2670.JPG

Photo is courtesy of CollectionDX and does not belong to me. Photo is for illustration purposes only, mine is yet to arrive.

Nice score! The 11C is one of the most highly sought after valks that no one wanted. :)

Whaaa? You don't like the VF-17? I'll have you know that real fighters have curves! :lol:

ehhh?? curves!? :huh: the VF-17 doesn't have any curves.. its just straight edges and sharp angles! LOL! :p:D

You have to have one 17 in your collection. I went for the D as I liked the color scheme best. The reason you have to have at least one is so we can hear you say "OWW, damn this peice of sh*t!" the first time you transform it. Keep the Bandaid box handy, there will be blood...LOL

I had considered it a few times in the past but then when I went to buy one my heart just wasn't in it.. But if I had to get one it would have to be the VF-17S variant. Strangely enough I much prefer its Frankenstein looking head design more then the 17D..

Still I doubt its gonna happen.. but never say never eh!

Nice score! The 11C is one of the most highly sought after valks that no one wanted. :)

Thanks mate! And yes the cost of the bloody thing sure as hell proves that correct! sheesh! :rolleyes:

And this little beauty arrived today! The box was a little rough around the edges but the Valk itself is MINT nicely sealed up inside! Completely virgin and unmolested! Not a spec of dust or finger print on it! As mentioned in the item listing.

Even though the SV's were never what you would call "tight", the difference between this one and my old shagged Nora is simply incomparable!

So gorgeous! Dang why did I wait sooo long to get these things!?!? :wacko:

20150921_115856.jpg

Edited by spanner76

Ah the VF-11 so beautiful!

Love the Destroid action too.

That Iron Man looks snazzy!

I bought a Bag of Holding : Con edition from thinkgeek for Dragon*con, and I have to say it's my favorite bag ever. I now use it for work every day and replaced my other bag. It's got a super small profile but holds tons of stuff.

Anyway, the front is all velcro for badges and I found a sweet Macross one :D

7Uddavk.jpg

Love the Mando patch! 👍👍

Edited by Bolt

Robot魂 Ka signature 【Gundam Odysseus RX-104 】自己血汗女工 貧窮 verThe painting quality is smooth, yet, still need to fill the panel lines and apply decals....consumed 2 days..l]

Wow those look very nice , do you have some pic of them next to a macros valkyrie?

Thanks. And I still have an AT-AT walker coming. I hope that'll be the last Lego I get until next year. These things take up space really fast and I can't rebox them (unless I partially take them apart).

But I have to admit... They're really nice even though they're designed for children. And since these are bricks, it's almost impossible to get a quality issue. If you do get one, you just need to get a replacement brick or part and the problem's solved.