Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Me too. I keep on refreshing my office email just in case they already send a notice that my package arrived in the mailroom. ^_^

By the way, it's Christmas this September. :lol:

I got email notification early this morning that my Zero-A is scheduled for delivery today! B))

And yes indeed it is! :D

I got email notification early this morning that my Zero-A is scheduled for delivery today! B))

And yes indeed it is! :D

I know. My tracker app said it's already been delivered this morning so I guess my workplace is still sorting it out in the all-mail-sorting area before it will get delivered to my department's mailroom. If we have lots of mail, probably I will get it tomorrow.

I haven't posted to this thread in a long while, so here goes...cell phone pics incoming.

Nora was out on patrol this morning and caught sight of something amidst the haze.

post-5492-0-54972200-1441390760_thumb.png

Time for some target practice. :o:p^_^

post-5492-0-38879900-1441390891_thumb.png

I'll have to wait until later to pull the 0A out of the box and bubble wrap (along with the other new things). Back to work for now.

got couple things today, including VF-27 Grace custom, but couldnt take it out of the box.

here what i took out,

post-30636-0-56597900-1441401363_thumb.jpg

Marvel Universe Variant Play Arts Kai Spider-Man

post-30636-0-17608000-1441402412_thumb.jpg

Super Robot Chogokin Mazinger Z Kurogane Finish

post-30636-0-87421400-1441402418_thumb.jpg

Super Robot Chogokin Getter-1

2nd Alter FFR-41. I never opened my original one's box, so I just grab another to finally enjoy posting with it(so many weapons!!!)

Was surprised some place still sells the hobbybase 1/144 yukikaze series for its original price($20). I've seen 1 fand II landing type sold for $140 on amazon.com(crazy!).

post-30813-0-95939100-1441429462_thumb.jpg

1/48's are still totally worth it for fighter alone. I have a max but wished I picked up a miria back in the day

yes the 48's do look really great in fighter mode! but kinda awkward in battroid due to some funny proportions. Still a great toy if you can find them and at a decent price!

Picked up a few of the new Lego Force Awakens sets. I would have gotten Kylo Ren's shuttle as well, but the fact that the wings don't pivot to the V configuration is a bit annoying. I am sure someone will figure out a nice integrated way to do it.

P37THoUh.jpg

2Hwgjbnh.jpg

iXCoSGbh.jpg

uZPcYUMh.jpg

Never seen it before and just googled it! looks pretty cool! B))

Even though the anime has their up and downs you should check it out if you have time.

I love that it have pretty much all the weapons and include a display stand.

The mecha design is not bad, and the price is much cheaper than the Orange one (KG-6)

Awesome! My wife really wants "orengee", but she doesn't know where she would display it. :p

Your wife knows her stuff. The Orange one (Kg-6) is pretty pricey.

It should look good guarding the 1/100 hi-metal fighters at the hanger bay.

Edited by F360

Picked up a few of the new Lego Force Awakens sets. I would have gotten Kylo Ren's shuttle as well, but the fact that the wings don't pivot to the V configuration is a bit annoying. I am sure someone will figure out a nice integrated way to do it.

P37THoUh.jpg

2Hwgjbnh.jpg

iXCoSGbh.jpg

uZPcYUMh.jpg

Love the black x wing!

After seeing your Lego X-Wing, I'm now tempted to start buying Lego sets again. I haven't built one in almost 3 decades, but that black and orange color scheme really appeals to me.

Would you say that the X-Wing is a good purchase? I watched a review of it but I don't know how it compares with the other more recent Lego Star Wars sets.

Oh and by the way, I would like to request that you do not recommend anything that is related to the Star Wars prequel movies. I hated them and will not associate myself with any merchandise related to Episodes 1-3 :) .

Oh and by the way, I would like to request that you do not recommend anything that is related to the Star Wars prequel movies. I hated them and will not associate myself with any merchandise related to Episodes 1-3 :) .

I liked some of the stuff from the prequels, like Ewan McGregor as Obi Wan, the jedi starfighters, everything related to the clone troopers, Natalie Portman...

The visuals were impressive, some of the casting left much to be desired (Hayden frakking Christiansen...) and the character writing was abysmal. Certainly not great even as movies, and I definitely acknowledge what Lucas tried, and failed hard at, to do, and the story that he tried to tell, because it had already been written. He just executed it terribly.

Oh and HAN SHOT FIRST!!!!!!!!