Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

hmmm taking a video of me crashing a really expensive purchase and posting on the web is really clever... Thanks Yeti you seen to have all the answers!

That sounds about right since the package came from the UK but the toy maker is from Hong Kong I believe.

I just figured you'd eventually drive it around, right?

No, I'm just being a smart ass for you bustin' my balls, it's all good.

Oh, I figured that. Your sarcasm was overly palpable :p

Looks pretty awesome, though. That display base is sweet.

Lookie what came in the Mail today!

My pretty girl:

WP 20150806 001

WP 20150806 002

WP 20150806 003

WP 20150806 004

I'm so happy with this right now, so all I'm waiting for now is my Master File Book. Also, people have noted that they don't like the slim gun pod, but I kinda like it, it doesn't look so massively out of scale. Anyway, I've already experienced the tight tab on the right wing root, so I need to shave that down so I don't have to pry it out again. that was nerve wracking...

Love this thing so far, and I'm pretty sure it's my new favorite and center piece to my collection.

Edit: I shaved down the offending tab, and it works beautifully.

Edited by Valkyrie Driver

Sigh, I am actually trying my best to avoid Transformer. Those are 3rd party stuff?

Yes, its a 3rd party combiner. Warbotron WB-01, its a nice figure and its massive.

I have pretty much stopped collecting Transformers, except for 3P combiners. Macross and camera gear is where my hobby money goes.

He's a big fella...

20260859488_70ba697ff3_h.jpg

19827970993_adbd7503ff_h.jpg

Yes, its a 3rd party combiner. Warbotron WB-01, its a nice figure and its massive.

I have pretty much stopped collecting Transformers, except for 3P combiners. Macross and camera gear is where my hobby money goes.

I just looked him up, and damn that's one expensive dude!