Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

:D

Lovely!! well done mate! Another fine addition to an already impressive collection! B))

Thanks spanner. It started out just hanging out with friends, and next thing you know my friend asks me if I want to buy his VE-1 and you can see what my answer was.

I didn't know my friend had a VE-1 that was MSIB. I have seen his garage storage a few time and never saw it. The box was hidden behind some other toys.

Nice find, Saburo! VT-1 next? :)

Thanks! I didn't find it, the VE-1 found me. ;) I would like a VT-1 eventually.

and then... a Roy low vis, Virgin road, Angel bird, VFX etc etc! it doesn't end! :o:p:D

My wish list is VF-1J M & M, and a Low vis Roy.

that's hot!!!

Thanks DWC! :D

Sweet.

Is that a random Subaru commercial on the TV?

Yes, I forgot to turn off my TV when I took the photo. :lol:

Thanks spanner. It started out just hanging out with friends, and next thing you know my friend asks me if I want to buy his VE-1 and you can see what my answer was.

I didn't know my friend had a VE-1 that was MSIB. I have seen his garage storage a few time and never saw it. The box was hidden behind some other toys.

Hmmm.. its as if it was always meant to happen! Or the powers that be at play perhaps!? or was simply that all the planets were in perfect alignment at that very moment which was the cause!?

Who knows but congrats! :D

planetary_alignment_view.png

Edited by spanner76

Ah, destiny then. I'm sure a VT-1 will find you as well. :)

Seem like it, I guess we will see...

Hmmm.. its as if it was always meant to happen! Or the powers that be at play perhaps!? or was simply that all the planets were in perfect alignment at that very moment which was the cause!?

Who knows but congrats! :D

Hahaha!

Got this guy a few days ago.

Megatron looks awesome! too bad I got screwed by Ace toy store dot come, now I have to find some funds to preorder the 2nd run from other place. Too bad the 2nd will cost a tad more.

I wish hanging around with my friends would precipitate a Elintseeker joining my collection! Nice on Saburo.
Anubis, you're making me regret I didn't pick up one of those boxsets too.

I got some Figuarts stuff in today, actually the stormtroopers and Vader came a while ago I've just neglected to open them, since I got G-Stag and Reddle today I figured I'd check out the lot of them.

post-12821-0-61000600-1432786655_thumb.jpgpost-12821-0-03348800-1432786717_thumb.jpg

With G-Stag and Reddle together with Blue Beet I now officially have my third complete Figuarts team, 31 in total and counting. I'm glad I got the two when I did, they appear to be sold out at most reputable sites and Ebay is climbing quick.

I got some Figuarts stuff in today, actually the stormtroopers and Vader came a while ago I've just neglected to open them, since I got G-Stag and Reddle today I figured I'd check out the lot of them.

attachicon.gif20150527_204207.jpgattachicon.gif20150527_204338.jpg

With G-Stag and Reddle together with Blue Beet I now officially have my third complete Figuarts team, 31 in total and counting. I'm glad I got the two when I did, they appear to be sold out at most reputable sites and Ebay is climbing quick.

Nice! My G-Stag & Reddle set are on the way. The only complete teams I have are MMPR, "Bettleborgs", and the Tiger & Bunny crew. I keep going back and forth on selling the Tiger & Bunny set but the team just looks so good together.

Nice! My G-Stag & Reddle set are on the way. The only complete teams I have are MMPR, "Bettleborgs", and the Tiger & Bunny crew. I keep going back and forth on selling the Tiger & Bunny set but the team just looks so good together.

Funny enough, those are the three teams I have complete as well. I now officially have the B-Fighters, or BeetleBorgs, whichever you prefer, the entire MMPR lineup outside the black and red armor variants, and Tiger and Bunny with the Double Chaser. I'll be putting together the entirety of the Avengers as well, including Hulkbuster, and whoever they announce next. I'm loving the Figuarts line, Bandai has been putting out some amazing stuff lately.

Funny enough, those are the three teams I have complete as well. I now officially have the B-Fighters, or BeetleBorgs, whichever you prefer, the entire MMPR lineup outside the black and red armor variants, and Tiger and Bunny with the Double Chaser. I'll be putting together the entirety of the Avengers as well, including Hulkbuster, and whoever they announce next. I'm loving the Figuarts line, Bandai has been putting out some amazing stuff lately.

:lol: We think alike! Im completing the Avengers as well. You get any DBZ ones?

:lol: We think alike! Im completing the Avengers as well. You get any DBZ ones?

Yeah I've got some DBZ, I tried to tell myself to only get a couple, but it got out of hand quick. I've got Broly, every form of Goku out so far, pre-order up for SSGSS Goku and Gold Frieza, Krillin, Piccolo, Gohan adult, Gohan kid form, Frieza, and Perfect Cell. Plus some Star Wars stuff, Luke and Darth Maul on pre-order, plus some random ones here and there, a couple of Riders, Injustice Batman. I love me some Figuarts, Bandai has really been knocking it out of the park with each new release.

Not sure if anyone cares lol, not macross related but some good buys! serpentor MISB, 1/6 aci Maximus from gladiator, and a chromium Amazing Spider-man 300 9.6!

That Maximus figure is awesome, nice score!!!!

Guest davidwhangchoi

/nitpick Marty didn't play a strat, he played an Ibanez in the movie! That headstock is wrong!

nah, it's a cheap squire :p doesn't even say fender on it. you got good eyes.

i finally got one :wub:

IMG_2372_zps60lwzihn.jpg

it's sealed and never coming out of the box.

Edited by davidwhangchoi