Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

I picked up a KO g2 sideswipe to compare. They are so close, but the fit and finish on the takara's are much better.

I'd hope so given the price difference, but these are just a bit of fun really so I don't mind.

Being a bit cheaper than Takara/Hasbro (and a lot cheaper than valks!) they are more fun to pick up and mess with as any breakages aren't a big deal. So I ordered more lol.

Thanks abbadon and Gakken :)

Very pleased to finally get this at a reasonable price.

16763749999_e037d6d98b_b.jpg

16923346816_55a7f7f115_b.jpg

16923347296_397bfc21ce_b.jpg

Very sleek looking bird ain't she! Hey cool stand too! is that something you made or a display riser? Looks to fit under the Valk very nicely!

All together at the same time, next month eat grass...

DSC_0011_zpsefvrhqby.jpg

Very nice lot you have there! And there ain't anything wrong with eating grass! Except for the whole can't digest it thing.. but at lease you will ease the hunger pains from not having food to afford! I hear dirt cakes are lovely too!

A relative in Japan picked these up for me.

Hmmm very handy to have!

so many people getting Super Ostriches lately.

I know eh! im still waiting for mine to arrive from the Japan Auctions fowarding company.. hopefully it and my M&M's will arrive this week!

Just got these bad boys in:

UG2L0Zo.jpg

Stickers I assume!? they look awesome! Are they to be bundled in with every stand sold?

Stickers I assume!? they look awesome! Are they to be bundled in with every stand sold?

I lowered the price of the stands by $5. Stickers are $5, and available here:

http://www.yetistand.com/product/stick-with-the-yeti

Edited by ChaoticYeti

did anyone race these back in the nineties. i hear there are guys somewhere in san diego that race these in their backyards. for money. or so they say. plus some guys who throw a local toyshow have a decent size track that they setup.

soi picked up one with the new chassis. but put on an old body for nostalgic reasons. the newer technology is waaaaaaaay different from what we had in ninetyseven.

post-18986-0-59450500-1427767678_thumb.jpg

Nostalgia!

Is that a bit of a collaboration there, Saburo? If so, my congratulations!

I guess my reputation proceeded me... friend had mentioned to the owner of ToyDojo that I photograph toys. Toydojo had a booth at ECCC (Emerald City Comic Con) and I stopped by. So when I was introduced owner, we talked and he asked if I wanted to take photos of the production sample of the Megatron. I said sure. :)

I just need the same thing to happen with Arcadia and Bandai...

that's one fantastic looking Megatron!!

Thanks Spanner! Its a nice figure, there are some minor issue but what toy doesn't have them.

Megatron looks kinda off without his Decepticon logo. That empty space on his chest begs for something to be placed on it

Yes, it looks strange... but that can be easily fixed. ;)

Nice work, Saburo! Those Apollyon (Megatron) pics look amazing! The figure itself looks promising.

Thanks, the figure is nice, the transformation is intricate and you have to finesse it to get everything to line up correctly. Gun mode is really cool.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks to a fellow member David

I got one of my favorite birds this week.

An awesome way to start the week

Thanks buddy

(Sorry for the sideways pictures)

anytime VF-Zer0S, glad it went to a happy home put to use instead of sitting in a pile unopened :)

Not Macross, but I've got my first two SRC figures on the way from Amazon.ca today. So happy that Amazon Canada is stocking Tamashii Nations now, if they only they could work on a distribution deal with Arcadia I'd be set :p (the exchange is killing me lately as the CAD$ continues to crap the bed)