Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

finally, i got my childhood dream toy:

Omega Supreme!!!

congrats, dwc! awesome pick up!

the (Michael 25G) Super Parts I bought for my YF-25 just came in this morning so I wasted no time fitting em up!

Looks so cool! The parts colors pretty much suit the Prophecy perfectly! B))

i'm not a fan of the orange on the prophecy but, you present a great argument for it, spanner!

sharing my latest picks...

really loving the retro pieces, garyboy! let us know if you plan on selling some of the extra treasures you find!

Even more goodies show up! :D I thought I would have missed the pre-xmas delivery schedule cut off and wasn't expecting these 25A Supers till next week Monday.. ^_^

Hmmm well Australia Post, this is positive! Slowly restoring some of my faith in your service! But sadly there is still a long road ahead to go yet.. -_-

20141224_142019.jpg

Supers are sooo cool! Wish I had got em earlier!

20141224_142547.jpg

Now I want some 25A super parts.. Who has the best price for them?

Have a look at these..

Nippon Yasan

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/macross/6193-macross-f-super-parts-set-for-dx-chogokin-vf-25a-messiah-valkyrie-regular-limited-edition.html

Mandarake

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1900413.html

My first two valks, so I guess my most recent.

Congrats Doublepush! Both are great Valks! And nice poses too! :) Edited by spanner76

$_57.JPGJust bought this lil guy on ebay. Now I need to track down his missing armor and gun

$_57.JPGJust bought this lil guy on ebay. Now I need to track down his missing armor and gun

Wow!!! How much you did you get for this?

I also saw a joke machine here in Japan, comes with the box and accessories except the gun for 85usd? Is the price fair? Item is not mint. No damage on the item, some wear on the box, but still presentable.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Nice. Where did you get one? I keep trying to grab a reasonably priced one off Mandarake but I keep missing it.. :wacko:

that's exactly where i got it. it said used on the title but as another MW pointed out they sometimes come new unopened.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Yes, but you'd think it would have happened before now. Keeping up a steady supply of Super and Strike parts ought to be a relatively low-labor-intensive way of keeping a steady supply of money coming in. What's weird is what they are putting out - a newish 0D and the GBP which needs a whole VF-1 and a LOT more armor pieces built and painted.

Or just wait it out for Arcadia to reissue them. It's bound to happen sometime

We can only hope so! Its next to impossible to find certain things now days and when you do they are either mega expensive or used and damaged..

Yes, but you'd think it would have happened before now. Keeping up a steady supply of Super and Strike parts ought to be a relatively low-labor-intensive way of keeping a steady supply of money coming in. What's weird is what they are putting out - a newish 0D and the GBP which needs a whole VF-1 and a LOT more armor pieces built and painted.

Yeah its been a bit strange some of the things they have decided to release.. The 30th Anniversary VF-1J I kinda get as it hadn't been done before in 1:60 anyways but the Hikaru & Roy VF-1 could have included Super & Strike parts and not been so boring.. I do like they are doing the Zero-D release as i dont have a Zero at all and love the delta wing version more so than the swing wing variant and the VF-1J GBP is also a welcome addition as the original release are now quite rare and stupidly over priced and the fact that i dont have one either!

Im especially hoping for the Max & Milia pair and even a VT-1. Heck they can do a 1:2000 or 1:3000 SDF1 and im sure it would sell like hotcakes! ;)

Edited by spanner76

Got this guy off ebay for $162 Shipped.

No box but it's in mint conditioned and never transformed. Nice addition to my DYRL shelf.

I love how bulky and full these things look on their landing gear.

QTUqJZN.jpg

Edited by Gakken85

Got this guy off ebay for $162 Shipped.

No box but it's in mint conditioned and never transformed. Nice addition to my DYRL shelf.

I love how bulky and full these things look on their landing gear.

QTUqJZN.jpg

:o dude even without a box that's still a mad bargain! nice find and well done! B))

:o dude even without a box that's still a mad bargain! nice find and well done! B))

Thanks bud!

I've seen the 2011 release on Man for about 130ish, so with shipping it would be a similar price with the box. But still, it was too good to pass up.

Thanks bud!

I've seen the 2011 release on Man for about 130ish, so with shipping it would be a similar price with the box. But still, it was too good to pass up.

Did you fit those decals on the super parts or did they come like that? I was thinking about fitting the Skull logo on the VF-1S Supers that I got.. I have never attempted applying them before and wasn't sure how easy or well they stick on.. :unsure:

It came with stickers and booklet, but he had applied a few stickers. I never put them on myself, so it's cool to see it that way.

Nice! I also won the VF-1A super strike parts Hikaru type from the same guy No box but it's in mint conditioned and never transformed. $127 shipped !!