Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

The fine details, fit and finish look amazing! Dang it I want one!

I love the realistic faces! They need to make an Officer Anne Lewis figure (maybe they already have) cos Nancy Allen was strangely kinda cute in the first movie! ;)

Edited by spanner76

Lovely! just arrived in the post! Just waiting on the Ozma29 to come now..

my only real complaint are those floppy soft rubbery plastic head lasers which refuse to stay where you want them too..

attachicon.gif20141208_161620.jpg

congrats! are you planning to get supers? so far everything is still near SRP (or even lower) except for Alto (the price is enough for 1 renewal toy)

Congrats on the Alto 29!

Thanks buddy! :)

congrats! are you planning to get supers? so far everything is still near SRP (or even lower) except for Alto (the price is enough for 1 renewal toy)

Nahh no supers for any of my 29's.. I know many of the super parts sets are silly cheap but im just not a fan. Besides the 29's basically already have supers built in! :p

Looks pretty tough in Battroid eh! B))

20141208_171156.jpg

Edited by spanner76

Thanks buddy! :)

Nahh no supers for any of my 29's.. I know many of the super parts sets are silly cheap but im just not a fan. Besides the 29's basically already have supers built in! :p

Looks pretty tough in Battroid eh! B))

20141208_171156.jpg

Wait till you line all of them up together for a photo, it will be badass!

Good things in small packages thanks to Mr. aaajin

Over the moon at these just to see what they're like, I honestly thought they were going to be bulkier delighted to have them in hand shocked at the weight of the box. Went on the hunt for some armor pieces to complete these with the intention of getting some cheap armor.... but ended up picking up a complete boxed Roy :lol: No regrets lads no regrets :lol:

Roy checking the squirts out :p

DSC_0239.JPG

Nice 29. Congrats. Heh. Not a fan of the 29 supers too. My Isamu is bare and prefer him that way. :)

the 29's look super sleek in fighter mode without the parts eh!

Wait till you line all of them up together for a photo, it will be badass!

I will definitely drag em all out for a class photo! :D

Looks cool.

Not my bag but I can appreciate it :D

Swoooosshh. ^_^ Congrats spanner. Off from manda?

hehe! I did actually swoosh Alto when I took him out of the box! was quite fun too! and yep from Mandarake! god bless that place!

This thread makes me buy things I never thought of...just bought the Robocop last night.

I know eh! I too want to buy a Robocop after seeing Gakkens photos! but I'll also want the ED209 also! :lol::o

Good things in small packages thanks to Mr. aaajin

Over the moon at these just to see what they're like, I honestly thought they were going to be bulkier delighted to have them in hand shocked at the weight of the box. Went on the hunt for some armor pieces to complete these with the intention of getting some cheap armor.... but ended up picking up a complete boxed Roy :lol: No regrets lads no regrets :lol:

Roy checking the squirts out :p

looking good. Great to know they arrived safely!

Guest davidwhangchoi

As a non-fan of Gundam who understands how specific anime can be... i can't tell any Gundams apart. I like the badguys that look like Votoms though.

i'm not a hardcore gundam fan either. but if you have time, check out "0083 stardust memory" it's pretty good.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Cool. Yeah I should see why people like it. I see a lot of cool gifs.

yeah it's old school but i think you'll like it:) seeing the perfect grade yeti got wants me to go and watch it again.