Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

All that camping finally paid off.

ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-836907.html

I don't know you, but I officially hate you! :p

JELLY!!!

I have one out f the box, but it's waist joint is broken, still somehow transforms and holds together in 2 pieces though! But yeah be careful of that joint

Finally got my Robocop today.

WdU91hll.jpg

Hey nice xmas tree!! :p I bet you can't wait to rip that Robocop box open! :D

Finally got this guy in:

VF-1JMP_zpsca2403bb.jpg

Very nice pickup!! after my TV VF-1J Hikaru, the cannon fodder colors has to be my 2nd all time fav Valkyrie! B)) Hope this guy wasn't too expensive for you.. ^_^ mine cost me a right fortune! :o

Well the first of the three YF-29 I recently purchased arrived today! It was the 30th AE "Fokker" colors which I must say is quite the gem! Really liking the Fokker style paint scheme! :D

Kicking myself for not buying these earlier.. <_<

post-21335-0-90026200-1417684894_thumb.jpg

post-21335-0-62544100-1417684931_thumb.jpg

Edited by spanner76

Very nice pickup!! after my TV VF-1J Hikaru, the cannon fodder colors has to be my 2nd all time fav Valkyrie! B)) Hope this guy wasn't too expensive for you.. ^_^ mine cost me a right fortune! :o

Thanks :D And it depends on what you mean by "expensive" :D LOL

Either way, to me it was worth every penny. Couple that with the fact that it came packed so well....yeah B))

Thanks :D And it depends on what you mean by "expensive" :D LOL

Either way, to me it was worth every penny. Couple that with the fact that it came packed so well....yeah B))

hehe! sooo it was expensive! I knew it! :lol:

I paid over $500 (aussie dollars) for mine including delivery.. was kinda spewing about it as I stumbled across a few quite a bit cheaper not too long afterwards but the one I got was mint in unopened box so im over it now.. :D

I'm holding off until tomorrow :D

Gonna pop it open with a beer after work.

I bet you can't wait! :p

just picked up a renewal VF-25G & Super Parts from Jungle for my son's Xmas presents!

oh and also ordered 3 sets of each size (9 total) Flightpose stands.. gonna start replacing the junk Bandai Valkyrie stands..

attachicon.gifVF-25G.jpg

attachicon.gifVF-25G Supers.jpg

Niceee. Cost a lot I'm guessing? And wow. 9 Flightpose. I thought me buying 5 was alot. :lol: Can't blame ya though. Just set 'em up and they're great.

Nice purchase Spanner76! what an awesome present to give, I'm sure your son will be very happy this Xmas!

oh im sure he will! He's been buggin me for a while to continue with his Frontier collection! Next is an Ozma 25..

Niceee. Cost a lot I'm guessing? And wow. 9 Flightpose. I thought me buying 5 was alot. :lol: Can't blame ya though. Just set 'em up and they're great.

Yeah it was rather pricey but I wanted to get him one which hadn't been opened and or used and this comes at a premium as we all know.. its funny how expensive Michael's 25 is compared to what you can get Alto's 25 for on Mandarake.. But on the flip side you can pay about 4 times as much for Alto's 25 Supers compared to the relative peanuts they want for Michael's Supers!? Its crazy stuff! :wacko:

And I have decided that I will replace ALL the Bandai display stands with Flightpose. The Bandai stands are just too limiting when it comes to display options and my Ikea Klingsbo cabinets with their relatively low shelf heights comapred to Detolfs don't make it any easier either. I worked out that 9 stands would work well for the moment and I will swap out other size Flightpose stands I currently have some of my VF-1 sitting on. My displays could do with a freshening up anyways.. I will buy more stands later but also wanted to cap the costs of the stands as the Australian dollar is rather weak at the moment and the 9 stands posted was already approaching north of $200.. :o

Yeah it was rather pricey but I wanted to get him one which hadn't been opened and or used and this comes at a premium as we all know.. its funny how expensive Michael's 25 is compared to what you can get Alto's 25 for on Mandarake.. But on the flip side you can pay about 4 times as much for Alto's 25 Supers compared to the relative peanuts they want for Michael's Supers!? Its crazy stuff! :wacko:

crazy stuff indeed. Even the tornado parts for Michael can be bought below SRP (while Alto tornado is getting a free yen premium every week)

Yeah.. Michel's parts are crazy cheap whereas his valk is crazy expensive. Two extremes there.

And yup.. that's what I did with my purchase too. Can't spend too much at one go lol. Bandai's stands are just huge and inflexible. I've stopped using them entirely lol.

I've been down on HT lately... but this Robocop figure is superb.

I love the heft with the diecast, the rubber biceps, the moving forearms, and the articulated hands.

Looks fantastic.

Hope to take some real pics soon.

AvyQIjd.jpg

That's the new Hot Toys Diecast release.

He comes with a diecast gun that goes in his thigh, a regular gun, 3 mouthes, a damaged chest and face plate, a spike fist, 2 fists, and a stand that plays quotes from the film.

There is also the Battle Damaged Robocop coming out in middle of next year that looks amazing. It looks like Robo at the end of the film.

Edited by Gakken85