Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

Lol I'm now in belief that I am the only human being on the planet that couldn't transform a renewal Messiah to battroid.

dont worry you're not the only one, i never even tried yet.

So so happy, just got a Bandai VB6 SP mint in box... for $266au inc postage!! :D

Can't wait till that gets delivered!

Wow, Congrats!! I'm still looking for mine, saw a few on a JP ebay but I dont have a proxy to bid for me. 15,000yen aaggghhhhh!! So close but so far away.

Congrats on the VF-25A! I remember 2 years ago I was skeptical about the V2 1/60 Yamato's because I already had 1/48's Bandai 1/55's and Toynami 1/55's so I bought one and now I have most of the V2 1/60's (thanks to many people on this board) and most of the Bandai renewals. VF-25S you still elude me!

Hope no one minds a couple more pics. Fresh snowfall lends itself to some "action" shots outdoors.

Resale value? Never heard of it... ;)

Arctic world patrol in 2063. Pilot Officer Marcus "Zuniac" Shipman performing perimeter patrol on foot. Gerwalk was selected for its lower profile, instant "go-anywhere" ability, and because of the gentle sway it imparts to the cockpit section while walking.

Mechaninac: no, probably not my last! I'd like to pick up a green Lucifer, but its cost seems to be excessive. Was it only ever available as a Tamashii direct order? And was only made as a Renewal like the 25A?

Hope no one minds a couple more pics. Fresh snowfall lends itself to some "action" shots outdoors.

Arctic world patrol in 2063. Pilot Officer Marcus "Zuniac" Shipman performing perimeter patrol on foot. Gerwalk was selected for its lower profile, instant "go-anywhere" ability, and because of the gentle sway it imparts to the cockpit section while walking.

Mechaninac: no, probably not my last! I'd like to pick up a green Lucifer, but its cost seems to be excessive. Was it only ever available as a Tamashii direct order? And was only made as a Renewal like the 25A?

Very brave taking your Valk outdoors and exposing it to the elements. I think the pics need to be rotated however.

post-324-0-02335700-1395844073_thumb.jpg

post-324-0-00454700-1395844116_thumb.jpg

I got my VF-25F Armor courtesy of Loop. He certainly has beefed up a lot!

Glad you are enjoying it Magnus. The Armor parts do surely beef the VF-25's up a lot. I currently have my 25F Armored in a fighter mode display and so is my 25S. If I can get another 25S I have another set of Armor for a 25S battroid display. I hope the 25S reissue happens sooner than later.

Glad you are enjoying it Magnus. The Armor parts do surely beef the VF-25's up a lot. I currently have my 25F Armored in a fighter mode display and so is my 25S. If I can get another 25S I have another set of Armor for a 25S battroid display. I hope the 25S reissue happens sooner than later.

Thanks Loop I can't seem to put down the armored VF-25F it's that cool even during dinner lol

So my other addiction other than Valks over the last couple of years has been Autoart 1:18 cars. This will be my final purchase as the prices are getting crazier than Valks, and my display cases are full now! I think however this is a fine way to end it. The absolutely astonishing new Pagani Hyuara. Enjoy...

post-11393-0-77185800-1396225884_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-09758900-1396225901_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-35277900-1396225917_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-10659400-1396225942_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-16227400-1396225978_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-29676000-1396226006_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-31643000-1396226029_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-12908200-1396226060_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-85861200-1396226085_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-07684300-1396226109_thumb.jpg

So my other addiction other than Valks over the last couple of years has been Autoart 1:18 cars. This will be my final purchase as the prices are getting crazier than Valks, and my display cases are full now! I think however this is a fine way to end it. The absolutely astonishing new Pagani Hyuara. Enjoy...

Thanks for sharing. I love Autoart 1:18 scale cars but money and space is an issue for me so I don't buy but I admire my friends collections.

@derex3592: I know what you mean about prices on AutoArt 1/18 diecasts, they're charging ludricous amounts of cash right off the gate; I just got their orange Mclaren MP4-12C... priciest piece in my 1/18 collection, but beautiful. As for the Huyra, it's stunning; I got the GTAutos version in bronze/gold, and although the front panel does not open and there is no luggage compartment, it's still quite a nice piece.

Wow! :o Ive been wanting to get one forever since I first saw it on the webs. But dude thats amazing but that price...I need to save up for a long time for that.

So my recent toy purchase was Medicoms Real Action Heros Link #266 and I must say I AM AM A HUGE ZELDA FAN!

dont worry you're not the only one, i never even tried yet.

Lol I'm now in belief that I am the only human being on the planet that couldn't transform a renewal Messiah to battroid.

I'm in that camp. All of my Messiahs have been transformed, Mostly my V1 25G, But I dare not transform my YF-29s out of fear of messing up their shoulders. And my 171....well after both shoulders disingergrated after my first attempt, I just relegated that one to fighter forever.

I just got this today. There's obviously a wealth on information in here that's beyond my grasp, but what I can decipher is pure gold. There's even a section that explains how and why the front landing gear was switched from rearward-retraction to forward-retraction!

And, as you might expect, vast info and color plates for various squadrons and units, including a complete scheme for the 25VJ Vajra Aggressor. There's pages devoted to stencil and markings placement as well, for FAST packs as well as the basic airframe.

Wish I were a far better modeler than I am, there's a couple schemes I'd love to have on my 25A.

post-324-0-83104500-1396376232_thumb.jpg

My VF-11b just came in from Jungle. A pretty nervous order, considering I had never used them before. It was BNIB when I got it. B grade due to the box having faded from sunlight.

U4Cfi9pl.jpg

yXH4fZPl.jpg

My VF-11b just came in from Jungle. A pretty nervous order, considering I had never used them before. It was BNIB when I got it. B grade due to the box having faded from sunlight.

Congratulations on your purchase, ChaoticYeti! The VF-11 has always been one of my very favourite valks. Oh, and great display stand too.

Congratulations on your purchase, ChaoticYeti! The VF-11 has always been one of my very favourite valks. Oh, and great display stand too.

Thanks! I have been trying to get a VF-11 for awhile. I finally decided to pull the trigger. They seem to be headed for VF-4 territory these days.

Checkout the stand here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=40910#entry1111013

Edited by ChaoticYeti