Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

i already gave one away as a wedding gift :) his wife was like huh??? but he knows what these are and is a huge macross fan. i told him if your wife throws it away, i'll come dig through your trash.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

At 90 some dollars on the HLJ sale, I couldnt resist pulling trigger.

DX+Chogokin+Macross+Quarter.jpg

I'm well aware of it's problems, but I figure im probably going to transform it once in awhile. The majority of the time, its going to be in carrier mode along side my Messiahs, probably stick the Ranka and Sheryl Nendoroids on the flight deck, so as a display piece its a nice touch.

I pulled the trigger on a new 25 renewal Luca from NY. :D It should be flying in only a few days after the 27 Lucifer with super parts. Got 4 issues of the Macross Chronicles revised as well (issue 1 included). God it's getting too expensive already. :ph34r:

Good pick ups! I do like my Macross Quarter a lot! I think it's a very good display piece.

The RVF-25 is also a nice piece to have in a collection.

Agree with you on the RVF-25, especially as a companion to one or more of the other renewal VF-25's.

I picked up my armor parts for Luca yesterday and I'll put them on late tonight once I'm done in front of the tube.

-b.

I got to make a really nice haul of goods almost a month and a half ago now due to a super sweet tax return, but unfortunately I didn't take pictures, suffices to say I got to make a second haul due to me selling off some odds here and there over the past month. I'm really, really excited, I haven't built a good model in quite a while, my fingers will be bleeding after this, but it's worth it, Blitz Team is officially in the hangar!

post-12821-0-50309700-1395197034_thumb.jpg

My latest purchase. I just got it today. The Yamato!!

I do prefer this version over the weathered GX-57 but i couldn't resist that and GX-58 as a set. If they release a companion GX to this i probably will follow ! :-)

Oopsie wrong topic

Since I posted wrongly, might as well use this post. I just bought a 1/60 VF-1J off jungle a week ago. Glad I did as my biggest regret was selling mine last year. It's definitely my most favourite VF-1. I demand Arcadia to release the armored parts soon, in TV grey!

Edited by close313

Sorry no picture, but I finally tracked down a bandai VB-6 SP version. I have been trying to get one for a while and missed out on a number of occasions.

First impressions are that it is VERY cool.

certainly better than the yamato ver. Currently in the process of dismantling mine to stiffen it.

I do prefer this version over the weathered GX-57 but i couldn't resist that and GX-58 as a set. If they release a companion GX to this i probably will follow ! :-)

I also have the BPX-01. I am not sure I needed 2 Yamato's but since it was different enough I bought it and like it a lot.

There were two for sale in Jungle a few weeks ago going for around $260. I'm pretty sure those got swept up pretty fast along with the VF-1J with Armored Parts sealed at about the same price.

Salamat for checking Abbadon. Anime Export put up another and I was able to snag it.

Just got my first Macross Frontier toy: a 25A. Man, the amount of articulation and hinges on this thing beggars belief. Had you told me when I was 9 and into G1 Transformers that this sort of thing was possible, I'd have been saving all my money THEN, to pay for this stuff NOW.

I got mine from eBay from a US seller, $178 complete. Dunno if that was a deal or not.

Mine has some poor white paint application on the lower legs, is this common to this version or was I unlucky?

Also have its Super parts on order from NY, should turn this into a nifty thing!

post-324-0-03003100-1395675780_thumb.jpg

post-324-0-12981900-1395675793_thumb.jpg

Just got my first Macross Frontier toy: a 25A. Man, the amount of articulation and hinges on this thing beggars belief. Had you told me when I was 9 and into G1 Transformers that this sort of thing was possible, I'd have been saving all my money THEN, to pay for this stuff NOW.

I got mine from eBay from a US seller, $178 complete. Dunno if that was a deal or not.

Mine has some poor white paint application on the lower legs, is this common to this version or was I unlucky?

Also have its Super parts on order from NY, should turn this into a nifty thing!

You may have gotten your first, but chances are that it won't be your last... the renewals are that good. There is a 25A for 135 USD on AE, but once you add shipping your price was not too far off.

Paint apps vary from perfect to flawed -- it's a luck of the draw kind of thing; although, more often than not, they are damn good.