Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

dapro, yeah these are the one's i stole from you. sorry bout that...

redemption :D i found dapro a miria for the one i accidentally grabbed from under him.

congrats dapro for getting it. looking forward to some pics when it arrives!

redemption :D i found dapro a miria for the one i accidentally grabbed from under him.

congrats dapro for getting it. looking forward to some pics when it arrives!

Thanks bro!

I got M&M !!! in 1/48 scale which I really like now as it got little extra detail that the 1/60 don't have :D I like how they included the animated hands as the robot ones look fragile and thin !

99q2.jpg

moys.jpg

b389.jpg

Those looks nice. Nice job!

Last big haul of the year, courtesy of Yahoo Japan.

Excuse the crappy cellphone pic.

I had a couple other waiting on proxy warehouse, had to sent all this cause I was exceeding the free 30 days limit and don't want to pay more damn fees. Those will have to wait for January.

post-4448-0-63527200-1386193103_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valkyrie addict

Guest davidwhangchoi

dude you are a hoarder having two vf-1j mass and two angel birds....

jk, i have two vf-1j mass as well but i don't have any angel birds. i always skipped it. now, it looks good.

Last big haul of the year, courtesy of Yahoo Japan.

Excuse the crappy cellphone pic.

I had a couple other waiting on proxy warehouse, had to sent all this cause I was exceeding the free 30 days limit and don't want to pay more damn fees. Those will have to wait for January.

Wow. Thats alot and you still have more in the warehouse. Lol.

The cavaliers! Nice. So hard to find one now. Recently was one on Yahoo Japan but lost it. :(

This is what I picked up in Tokyo Thanksgiving weekend. Looking back, I should have picked up some more stuff!

Bandai VF-25A

Macross Poster (Looks like it was a UFO Catcher Prize, Hikaru, Alto, and Basara in/on a VF-1S)

MG NU Gundam GFT Version

HG Bearguy 3

Char's Customize Red Potato Chips

Couple SD Gundam Capsule Figures to the right

Masterpiece Bluestreak

The other photos were from Nakano Broadway, there was a Mandarake Macross display/store just right of the entrance, with DYRL being shown. Mandarake Akihabara had mostly new stuff, Yamato and Bandai, none of the older 1/55s and such. All in all it was a bit of a challenge trying to find Macross valks, Macross Frontier figures were easily found though.

post-298-0-67101000-1386512194_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-78097300-1386512497_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-39492300-1386512539_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-79215900-1386512569_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-08110500-1386512596_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-26573700-1386512931_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-78399700-1386512961_thumb.jpg

I was in Nakano last November but didn't find much Macross there! I must have missed a corridor or two? There is no way I would have missed so many macross related items if I had walked by it!

Which floor was it on? Relative location to the Mandarake flag store with the Tetsujin in front?

Edited by locidm