Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

cool, what service did you use to bid/ship to SG?

Used http://buyee.jp/ after reading from advice given by people in the market watch thread. Was recommended by Major Focker ^ Lol.

It seems the easiest to use out of all the proxies that I've read on and doesn't require a deposit for you to bid on. You only pay when you win something unlike others that requires deposit. That was main reason why I used it. There may be another proxy that does this but I haven't seen any.

I won the auction at 21263JPY/~270SGD. After Buyee fees+shipping+package protection, final total was 28409JPY/~360SGD. I could've saved roughly SGD20 on shipping by excluding the package protection, but I had no idea how well the original seller packed it for shipping :(

Elapsed time: 4-5 Days. I won the auction on the 27th, it arrived at Buyee yesterday and could've been shipped by EMS then but I added package protection which took 1 business day. So, it should arrive in SG around Sunday/Monday I suppose.

To compare, the cheapest VF-25G I've seen in a local hobby store is 400SGD/US$313.78 (Robo-Robo). Even Ebay is more expensive once international shipping's factored in.

Edited by barurutor

Ah.. My 1S came to the warehouse yesterday too. Haven't shipped it yet though. I requested for a photo of my package to see how well the seller packed the item to decide whether I wanna add package protection. Still waiting for them to reply before I decide to ship it. Shipping is what's made the package expensive so I wanna save what I can if possble.

This just came in tonight. My first Yammie woo. Fast shipping, took about 2 days from day of shipping. No added protective packaging from Buyee. The seller did a great job packing it. Thick layer of bubble wrap with some newspaper inside the box itself :lol:

Box is minty too. Crappy phone images incoming.

post-12002-0-13580200-1383745758_thumb.jpg

post-12002-0-96731500-1383745798_thumb.jpg

Edited by Falcon18

Ah.. My 1S came to the warehouse yesterday too. Haven't shipped it yet though. I requested for a photo of my package to see how well the seller packed the item to decide whether I wanna add package protection. Still waiting for them to reply before I decide to ship it. Shipping is what's made the package expensive so I wanna save what I can if possble.

Did they send you pictures of the original packaging from the seller?

They were *supposed* to. They sent me an email saying that the attached images to said email but I couldn't find any. By this time I decided to just take the risk and hope the seller packed it decently and ship the item.

Sent them another after.. no reply since. Package arrived nice and safe anyway, so no complaints.

A little late to the party but here ya guys go!

Was gonna wait on posting this until I got my vf-25g super parts but NY takes for ever and a day with their shipping ! Lol

post-15185-0-53769800-1383776214_thumb.jpg

post-15185-0-95960400-1383786400_thumb.jpg

Edited by erikos0311

Guest davidwhangchoi

Wow, that was quick shipping. Didn't you bought these last week?

dapro, yeah these are the one's i stole from you. sorry bout that... they came in about 3 days....

though i got charged 80 bucks for shipping EMS but i looked at the postage and it was only 4000yen... so it wasn't that great of a deal...