Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

That last pic brings back memories! I got those exact same three Valkyries together the first year they were out on a steep discount at Christmas time! Man am I glad I got them back then!

True. I wish I knew about all of this before. The only macross items I remembered seeing way back when was the chunky monkeys! Now I gotta pay the price or wait for possible releases from Arcadia.

I think someone from Arcadia was reading this thread. Skullmilitia asked on Mr. K's twitter about a M&M and he said in 2014, working on the licensing.

Removed the out of place word.

And not to derail this thread with updates of not purchases.

I should be getting a VE-1 v2 tomorrow. Hopefully!

Edited by skullmilitia

Glad I've waited then. I'm sure they will be close to 220 each though, even new.

I also got 4 4x6x4 risers and 3 2x4x4 risers for my detolfs today from the Collecting warehouse. These things are so crucial for a neat display in a detolf. I didn't take pics though as it's just clear plastic! haha.

Glad I've waited then. I'm sure they will be close to 220 each though, even new.

I also got 4 4x6x4 risers and 3 2x4x4 risers for my detolfs today from the Collecting warehouse. These things are so crucial for a neat display in a detolf. I didn't take pics though as it's just clear plastic! haha.

I need those, where you get it and how much? You should take pics with the valks on it display on your detolf. lol

Edited by dapro

I need those, where you get it and how much? You should take pics with the valks on it display on your detolf. lol

I haven't taken full display photos of my collection yet. Not ready :D

I got the wider ones to set my destroids on behind my valks. works good. I also needed to do a setup with my grimlocks and my getters!

I'm still waiting on flightpose to get back to me :/

It was fairly expensive with shipping. Close to 40 for 7 pieces and then 10 bucks shipping.

I used the Collectors warehouse.

http://www.collectingwarehouse.com/Product-Home-Page/Acrylic-Risers

Shipping was fast and well packed.

I haven't taken full display photos of my collection yet. Not ready :D

I got the wider ones to set my destroids on behind my valks. works good. I also needed to do a setup with my grimlocks and my getters!

I'm still waiting on flightpose to get back to me :/

It was fairly expensive with shipping. Close to 40 for 7 pieces and then 10 bucks shipping.

I used the Collectors warehouse.

http://www.collectingwarehouse.com/Product-Home-Page/Acrylic-Risers

Shipping was fast and well packed.

I usually pick mine at the Container Store

man i want a max and milia ...looking good Dapro

Don't worry, they'll come sooner or later. 2014 should be a good year for you.

Nice pickup Dapro!

Now you just gotta change your sig.

Spartan love jvmacross!

Edited by wmkjr

Don't worry, they'll come sooner or later. 2014 should be a good year for you.

Nice pickup Dapro!

Now you just gotta change your sig.

Spartan love jvmacross!

Sig updated. ;)

well, it's not exactly a flea market. it's actually a little mall with about a dozen toy stores (folks in Singapore should be familiar with it). on sundays, they put out tables in front of the shops and people rent them to sell antiques/bric-a-bracs (coins, stamps, vases, vintage typewriters etc.), old cds/records, comics, small gadgets, and of course toys. lots of them coming out of closets or storage, from old GI joes, matchboxes to the more recent transformers and PVC figure releases.

i think it was about a year ago when there was a guy there with a pile of VE-1's and VT-1s (3 each, all v2) and was selling them for like $75 each and offered me a pair (VE-1 and VT-1) for $120. i was thinking the price was too good and that they might be knock-offs, so i minimized my risk and only got the VE-1. i posted pics of it on MW and folks confirmed it was legit. the following weekend though, the guy was gone and no more cheap valks in sight. one of my biggest regrets to this day -_-

Man shipping was fast with EMS order fri came today ... I was on the fence about getting it but from your pictures convince me to get the macross quarter, MacrossJunkie , And thanks for the link SkullMilita :)

mhws.jpg
Edited by lancalot