The hg sirbine is up for preorder, I ordered one. It’s odd that there’s a high detail non poseable kit that looks like it will require a bit of love to make it shine and a posable one with less detail, but good part separation coming out in the same year 

4 minutes ago, electric indigo said:

Very elegant design on the kit, it doesn't need to hide behind it's RD brother. What's announced in the "now planning" spots?

‘Full color packaging’ and ‘special marking seal’. It’s probably the box cover image and the decal sheet.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Big s said:

Yeah, to be honest I was trying to figure out where that one came from as well. It seems pretty obscure. I don’t know if I have ever seen it at all

At this point, I wasn't sure if I need it in my RD Dunbine collection. I do have both versions of Bellvine Aura Phantasm. But at this point I don't know if I need another variation of Billbine.

On 4/16/2021 at 8:33 PM, CHAVAKAISER said:

I have these that are a beauty, I love their more organic design:wub:

20170713_155539.jpg

I have those as well. But I left them back in the Philippines. The only one I have here is the Leprechaun. Too bad they didn't made Billbine/Sirbine to complete it.

• 3 weeks later...

I got mine earlier this week and the detail is amazing. It’s definitely gonna take some work to make it look great. I’ll probably paint the main colors with an airbrush, but more than likely hand paint the muscles on it. I haven’t decided yet on the trim.

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, jenius said:

Does this mean Hi-Metal R is dead and Metal Robot Damashii is born? 

I hope not. Coz I don't to rebuy what I already have from Robot Damashii.

Btw, I don't think Bandai ever release a Dunbine figure from Hi-Metal R.

22 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Why Bandai, why?! Why keep on torturing me? :vava:

Metal Robot Damashii <Side AB> BILLBINE
December 2021 Release
August 2, 2021 Preorder
Y14300

Is this the first metal robot damashii from Dunbine? I tried an internet search and only came up with the non-metal ones. Not much of a fan of the Billbine but I'd really like a metal RD Dunbine 

1 hour ago, Boobytrap said:

Is this the first metal robot damashii from Dunbine? I tried an internet search and only came up with the non-metal ones. Not much of a fan of the Billbine but I'd really like a metal RD Dunbine 

Yes, it's the first one. Not sure at this point if I'm going to get one since I already have different Billbine(s) from the RD line. :unsure:

Would be nice though if they make it a little big bigger around 20cm. With that size, I'm already sold. ;) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That’s some interesting work. I personally will be lazy and have mine remain a static pose. I also have the Bandai kit for the poseabillity. I do really think the max factory one looks better, but I don’t really have the skill or the know how to joint it and light it