Wallpaper request

Aegis!

I think this pics deserves to be made a wallpaper but I personally don´t have the skills some of the guys here do so I´m asking for anyone interested to please please please make a wallpaper of this :

I´ve seen some other M0 related pics being made wallpapers so I think this shouldn´t be that hard.

Thanks in advance , and please don´t take this as a personal request I think the rest of the fans deserve a wallpaper of this , that´s mainly why I came here so everyone can have it.

post-5-1071798960_thumb.jpg

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Yes please!

:D

Aegis, where did you find that pic?

Erumm, Dave....

It says NEWTYPE in the bottom left corner :lol:

Working on converting this now fellas....

Gimme a bit.

So it does.................

DOH!

:blink:

My only excuse is that the monitor I use at work is crap and I wouldn't have noticed that.

Thanks for pointing that out Andy!

Yes, a higher res scan please. Let these men do their work :)

Wish I could make out the artist's name in the lower right corner.

Might be easier to find out if the guy has a catalogue of his work in an online gallery somewhere.

Fixing the rather large gap in that pic is going to require a shitload of clone brush, and patience.

Unlike most magazine prints, it's not just a pic split in half, and spread apart slightly, there's actually about 1/4 inch of MISSING photo there.

If you crop the pic, and just slide the halves together, it looks all fubar.

:(

i think its just because my scanner is old.

What issue of Newtype USA is that??

I have them up until October, and it's not in any of the ones I have...

Is it in November or December's issue?

If so, then I will grab the issue, and re-scan the image, my scanner is brand stinkin new.

That would be ideal. I appreciate your current effort, but the scan is so poor and the resolution is so low, this isn't doing anything for my 1280x1024 desktop :(

• 4 weeks later...

If so, then I will grab the issue, and re-scan the image, my scanner is brand stinkin new.

We;; it says the July 2003 Newtype USA issue in the article.

Hi guys , nice to see some poeple acyually got interested in this topic.

Anyway , I thought I should share this with the artists , sorry for the large pic but I´m trying to give people the best quality I can give them (I actually have bigger versions , these are only resized versions of the better ones :blink: ):

Being a fan of Macross Zero helmet designs I couldn´t stop drooling at this pic , I´m hoping someone can edit them so we can have testless versions , thanks in advance :)

post-5-1073951043_thumb.jpg

We;; it says the July 2003 Newtype USA issue in the article.

Right, but the pic that we need is shown on a page of a later issue that makes reference to the July issue.

I searched the page number shown in my July issue of Newtype, but it is not there.

...Shin and Edgar...In a Two-Seat VF-0S?  :blink:

well, we've seen weirder things on these boards. after all we all worship a Hory Floating Head.

Actually , there´s nothing there that says it´s a 0S , in fact it doesn´t have the 2 head-lasers the 0S features and the colour scheme is closer to the 0A. The only thing that could be related to Roy´s 0S is the Skull Insignia , but concidering Shin and Edgar are in the Skull Squadron I wouldn´t be surpirsed they are allowed to use the Squadron insignia.

back to topic , PLEASE ! SOMEONE ! I beg the lords of Macross fanworks to clean these awesome images I´ve posted , please please please make wallpaper versions of this :):unsure::lol:

• 1 month later...