Aftermarket decals for Bandai's 1/72 VF-25s?

SebastianP

I'm finally getting an airbrush in the next couple of weeks, and with it I'm planning on repainting my Bandai VF-25s (Ozma's Armored and Super Messiah, and Alto's Tornado Messiah). The problem is though that I've already used much of the basic decal sheets for one S and the F, as well as the Super Packs, and they were as terribly fragile as everyone says. And I'm not using stickers on a painted kit...

So, where can I get some decent replacement decals for these things? The options I've found so far are SamuelDecal, who has sheets for the basic Ozma and Alto kits, and waiting for Hasegawa's kit which comes with nearly enough decals for both an F and an S (since very few of them are common between the two, AFAICT). Neither option will give me what I need to replace the Super Pack decals I've used, though. Are there any other options that I don't know about yet?

I actually prefer making my own decals for certain stuff... but I think the blank decals I use are kinda thick. I get them from decalpaper.com If anyone else has a better source let me know. I just can't print white ink but I work around that problem somehow.

EXO: I have a color laser printer, so I could theoretically print my own stuff, but I suck terribly at 2D graphics and I don't think anyone in my entire country actually stocks blank decal paper. (My *kit assembly skills* themselves are only marginally up to OOB Gunpla building, but I'm at least trying to improve... :)) On the other hand, if someone *does* have source files for finished decals and is willing to share, I'll order some decal-making supplies from Hannants next month. :) One of the print shops in this town is bound to have an ALPS printer...

Vifam7: Thanks for the offer, and I'll keep it in mind. Going to see if there's any way I can avoid Bandai's decals first though. :) I'm going to order a few things from Samueldecal anyway (I have, aside from the three Messiahs, three Master Grade Gundams that are waiting for paint and decals - a 00 Raiser, a 00 Seven Swords/G, and an Exia - plus a dozen or so HG kits that will be used for painting practice...)