MOSPEADA 1/10 Scale Protector Inbit--interest?

Did you miss me? :ph34r:

After speaking with a fellow MWer yesterday, I realized that I was really starting to miss making kits! Since I'm waiting on a few other projects, I realized that I have a "window of opportunity" to work on some personal stuff, so I thought about offering a 1/10 Protector Inbit kit if enough people are interested.

I haven't quite figured out a price because I don't know what kind of interest there would be for this thing, but I think it's safe to say that it would be under 200. I would need a minimum of 30 orders to get the ball rolling, and so I turn the mic over to you guys... What say you?

I'd be down for one, maybe two.

What time-frames are you looking at for payment and completion?

If I can get enough people to hit the minimum mark, I'd do this project as a pre-pay deal (pay up-front, then I provide my weekly updates as per my usual builds and ship when the kits are done) which would maybe be 2 months after the project start.

I realized that I was really starting to miss making kits!

I always knew that this day will come. Thank God! The world could have a lot of extraordinary sculptors, but sadly, no one make Macross projects. This fact makes you irreplaceble for us.

Honestly, I have my fingers crossed hoping others projects from you, and you know it:

1/72 N-Ger

1/72 Q-Rau

But, if you are decided to go ahead with the protector, I'll support you. Thank you John!

protector.jpg

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~cyc01/protect.htm

Mmmhhm... seems like the economy in USA is still weak... but please folks don't miss this oportunity: It's the only chance to get a kit of this mecha in your entire life!

And Certainly, it will looks INCREDIBLE aside your Beagle's Mospeada!!! B))

Hmm, maybe Inbit subjects just aren't popular?

In the past, I remember another Mospeada project from you that didn' have enough support, and never see the light... What was?

Anyway, I'm contacting other people looking more potential buyers...let's wait a little more.

In the past, I remember another Mospeada project from you that didn' have enough support, and never see the light... What was?

Anyway, I'm contacting other people looking more potential buyers...let's wait a little more.

It was the Inbit Gurab... 1/48, I think. It was a long time ago now. I have to wonder if perhaps it wasn't simply a matter of timing too.

If it's $200-ish, I'm in for one. If the price climbs higher than that, will you let me know?

It won't be higher than that, guaranteed.

OH HAPPY DAY !! John is back, Thanks God !!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nice to see you back, dear Captain, you're welcome ! I'm in for one Protector, all of your projects are just pieces of art, can't lose this baby ! And I hope we can see others dreams coming true, - specially the 1/72 zentraedis N-Ger & Q-Rau, it's about time !