Blast from the Past!

g3173

haha, such a nostalgia trip. Noticed some of those floating through the sale thread. A shame it didn't coincide with my winning the lottery. Though, I guess I have to play to win it.. the devil is always in the details. I remember going though the progress thread for the digi camo valk and being amazed. And always wanted a MMG.

Man, it's great to see those guys again! Makes me want to unpack my collection and fire up the old ALPS printer. All of my valks are still in boxes from my last move.... :)

Wow, Good Sir, you actually created magic, WOW!!! I followed a link that took me to Trident DesignWorks and I was blown away. Simply Amazing. Please if you ever do decide to "fire up that old ALPS printer" please add me to your buyer list. Thank you again.

The community NEEDS you and your ALPS printer!

TRIPLE THAT!!!

Man, it's great to see those guys again! Makes me want to unpack my collection and fire up the old ALPS printer. All of my valks are still in boxes from my last move.... :)

Your decals are my favourite 1/48s in my collection. I NEED you to step back in please!

What a wonderful collection of customs, I'm glad they're all in one place!

Hi g3173, wow nice customs, that 1s with the number 006 is may favorite custom, so you are the lucky owner. congrats :)

i saved this image long time ago, just checked the image gallery and the pics are still there in a gallery made by Jung.

in battroid mode looks gr8. love it!! you should display it in battroid like this!!

post-12890-0-97179900-1397498295_thumb.jpg

Edited by valkfighter

Glad to see more and more old timers getting back to this hobby/forum. And I thought I was going to be done with macross back in 08 (started job, life, etc2).

It all re-started when I was driving back from work, saw a 1/48 VF-1A max at a local site (only surf the net at traffic lights. dont surf while driving), decided to buy that very moment and boom. back to macrossworld.

this past decade has been great for us macross fans!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi g3173, wow nice customs, that 1s with the number 006 is may favorite custom, so you are the lucky owner. congrats :)

i saved this image long time ago, just checked the image gallery and the pics are still there in a gallery made by Jung.

in battroid mode looks gr8. love it!! you should display it in battroid like this!!

That is the only Blue Rose Squadron Custom I have left. Sold the Blue and Dark Blue to a few lucky members. The 006 is bad ass and have it displayed over my desk. Have yet to try and transform any of my customs. I love them in fighter mode.

TRIPLE THAT!!!

Your decals are my favourite 1/48s in my collection. I NEED you to step back in please!

What a wonderful collection of customs, I'm glad they're all in one place!

I think I have the Ultimate 1/55 you did a few years back too. One of the best 1/55 customs in my collection. Devin's decals are the very best and I would not dare use anything else for my customs.