Happy Holidays

pfunk

I can tell by your avatar your shoulder hurts,,,Jesus was born sometime in the fall,, some think September,,anywho, easter is also a pagan holiday turned christian

I believe it was in the spring, actually. March, perhaps? I dunno, saw something about it on the History Channel.

Milk, this is NOT a religious discussion. I don't know why you would take it as such. I don't think there any pagans here who would get offended...

Ok, a cookie to anyone who can tell me what P.A.G.A.N. stands for!

As to my shoulder, I have torn cartilage, and the joint is lose, so they are going to have to scope me to repair or cut away some of the cartilage. Then they go in with this wand that uses electricty to burn the inside of the capsule around the should joint to shrink it, tightening the joint. 3 weeks in a sling, 3 months of rehab.

Oh, and a Happy Holidays to all!

Guys.

Please dont go into any sort of religious debate here.

It will get nasty.

And I will have to delete the thread.

k thx bai.

I agree... Religious debates suck. This is why I am going to start my own religion/cult. Anyone interested? There are going to be some great tax benifits. ;)

Two words: Jedi Knight

What was it, 300,000 people who put that down as their religion in Britian during their last census?

I agree... Religious debates suck.  This is why I am going to start my own religion/cult.  Anyone interested?  There are going to be some great tax benifits. ;)

Sorry, Agent One. I was born a snake-handler, and I'll die a snake-handler.

Gotta love that Stric-9!

Ok, a cookie to anyone who can tell me what P.A.G.A.N. stands for!

People Against Goodness And Normalcy - I saw the 1987 Dragnet movie, too. :p

Anyway, a Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year to Shawn, Graham, and everyone else here on the board! :)

Also, this month marks the third year anniversary of the Macross World Forums, so Happy Birthday to the MWF! B))

Happy holidays to all. Here's hoping that all of my fellow MW regulars (and irregulars) get what you want most this year. A special thank you for Shawn and Graham and all the mods for making MW such a great haven for those of us who have yet to stop playing with their toys ...

Also, this month marks the third year anniversary of the Macross World Forums, so Happy Birthday to the MWF! B))

Yeah, Happy Birthday to the MF!. Oh, sorry, I meant to say MWF :o

On the subject of Christmas...To quote R Lee Ermey

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Jesus

Happy Birthday to you

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, Merry (insert festive day here) and a Happy (insert festive day here) to all at Macross World! Especially Shawn, Graham, and all the Mods for giving us a safe and clean place to play all day instead of working.

Or as Duke Togo (our official Tiny Tim) would say.

(insert deity here) bless us, every one!.

Edited by Mechamaniac

almost Christmas, hmm where to go??? :rolleyes::)

What? I only get 25th off?? :angry::angry: work 26 and 27 also! :(:(

damd it, :angry:

oh well $$$ for trip = $$$ for toys I guess :rolleyes:

Anyways..enough about me,, Marry Christmas to all you fellows, but it would sound better as Marry Marcoss Christmas to all. :D

Edited by F360°

Happy everything to everybody :lol:

Merry Yule time to all, and to all, much beer and good food consumed! Take Care, and for Kawamori's sake, Be Careful Out There!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from South Burlington, Vermont!

Larry T.

Aren't we missing the true meaning of Christmas?...........

The birth of Santa.

~Bart Simpson

Anyway I'm sure I'm the last MW member to wish Shawn, Graham the Moderators and all MW members an excellent Holiday Season :)! There I said it now lets get drunk and play ping pong! :lol::lol::D:lol:

~G25

Edited by gerwalk25