Happy Holidays

pfunk

:) Happy Holidays Fellas.

Thank You for the teriffic site and letting the kid in me stay young.

God Bless and keep up the good work :)

EDIT: , the mods, and all the macrossworlders too!!

Edited by pfunk

Yes. Shawn and Graham rule.

Shawn will actually have some time at Christmas. He is going to be on vacation from his job and is gonna do some site updating as a present to all MW members.

Thanks guys!!

:D

Yes. Shawn and Graham rule.

Shawn will actually have some time at Christmas. He is going to be on vacation from his job and is gonna do some site updating as a present to all MW members.

Thanks guys!!

Gotta love the guy, if I were him, I'd pack my stuff and get out as fast as I can ;)

Happy Hollidays Shawn and Graham oh,.....and the Mods too,...I guess :p:p:p

Happy Holidays Shawn and Graham! And the Mods! And everyone else! And... those pesky little elves! (sorry Mechamaniac! :p )

Good luck to any poor bastards out there like me, taking finals!

I can't wait for that update! :D

Thank to the MW staff for a great year.

Look forward to many more here.

2003 was a GREAT year for Macrossworld.

Let's hope 2004 will be even BETTER.

Thanks to Graham, Shawn, the MODS, and all the members who make Macrossworld such a GREAT place to be.

B)):D:p:lol::huh::o;):rolleyes: <_< :):angry::(:unsure::blink: <-- notices the parade of smilies :ph34r:

It's beginning to look a lot like Macross

everywhere I gooooo.

Of course I'm more than a little cracked.

Happy Holidays to everyone who contributes to this community - ranging from the venerable head honchos like Graham and Shawn, to the omnipresent mods, the customizers that captivate our imaginations, and even the random kidder that adds a little humor to our days.

Thank you all for enriching our illness - amen and hallelulia

(Anybody know when the Hoary Froating Head's birthday is? I think we need to make it a holiday).

Merry Christmas to all!

May your Christmas be replete with Macross Toys, Joy, Happiness, and more cash bonuses!

And that in 2004 we may have a year full of Macross Toys of our dreams!

And for Graham, Shawn & Co. my most sincere thanks for all the time, help, dedication, understanding, and giving us a life! Life is not all about work, it's about MACROSS!

Hohohohohoho....

Paulo

Merry Christmas to Shawn, Graham, the Macross World staff & to all the members of Macross World and may you all have a wonderfull new year ! :D:D:D

I hope this site will stay up for years to come. :)

To all, especialy those who made this place, A Merry Christmas, or anything else you are celebrating, and a happy New Year! Wish you all loads of new toys, excellent new animes, Macross would do just fine :rolleyes: , Good finances, u will all need that for new toys and Animes :p , and of course Health, it's usefull :lol:

May we all have more Macross goodies for many new years :rolleyes:

Never liked Christmas... I find the concept of Santa to be kinda scary...

Maybe it has something to do with that day when I was a kid when a shopping mall Santa killed my Dad.

:lol:

Merry Christ day wishes to everybody.

I agree about this holidays season being a cash-cow-masoquistic-have-to-have-it time. But man, this means I get a paid vacation week. hurray for santa...or whatever that fat guy's name is...

I'd like to say that Jesus wasn't born on Christmas, and that it was a Roman pagan holiday appropiated by the Emperor Constantine (first Christian Roman Emperor) to help bring the Roman Empire together. As an Italian, I have more right to this holiday than the rest of you! :D

Actually it's also a European Pagan holliday, celebrating the turnpoint where daylight increases again

and me as part of the ancient german race am entitled to it :p

We're both correct.

The date of December 25th probably originated with the ancient "birthday" of the son-god, Mithra, a pagan deity whose religious influence became widespread in the Roman Empire during the first few centuries A.D. Mithra was related to the Semitic sun-god, Shamash, and his worship spread throughout Asia to Europe where he was called Deus Sol Invictus Mithras. Rome was well-known for absorbing the pagan religions and rituals of its widespread empire. As such, Rome converted this pagan legacy to a celebration of the god, Saturn, and the rebirth of the sun god during the winter solstice period. The winter holiday became known as Saturnalia and began the week prior to December 25th. The festival was characterized by gift-giving, feasting, singing and downright debauchery, as the priests of Saturn carried wreaths of evergreen boughs in procession throughout the Roman temples.

Christmas as we know it is based upon this Roman holiday, and it was Constantine who was responsible for making it a Christian holiday.

Actually it's also a European Pagan holliday, celebrating the turnpoint where daylight increases again

and me as part of the ancient german race am entitled to it :p

We're both correct.

The date of December 25th probably originated with the ancient "birthday" of the son-god, Mithra, a pagan deity whose religious influence became widespread in the Roman Empire during the first few centuries A.D. Mithra was related to the Semitic sun-god, Shamash, and his worship spread throughout Asia to Europe where he was called Deus Sol Invictus Mithras. Rome was well-known for absorbing the pagan religions and rituals of its widespread empire. As such, Rome converted this pagan legacy to a celebration of the god, Saturn, and the rebirth of the sun god during the winter solstice period. The winter holiday became known as Saturnalia and began the week prior to December 25th. The festival was characterized by gift-giving, feasting, singing and downright debauchery, as the priests of Saturn carried wreaths of evergreen boughs in procession throughout the Roman temples.

Christmas as we know it is based upon this Roman holiday, and it was Constantine who was responsible for making it a Christian holiday.

I can tell by your avatar your shoulder hurts,,,Jesus was born sometime in the fall,, some think September,,anywho, easter is also a pagan holiday turned christian

Guys.

Please dont go into any sort of religious debate here.

It will get nasty.

And I will have to delete the thread.

k thx bai.

I agree... Religious debates suck. This is why I am going to start my own religion/cult. Anyone interested? There are going to be some great tax benifits. ;)