Bandai: 1/72 Macross VF-1J Miria Ver.

kengiu

Weird, for the amount of hate this kit gets it seems like they would have halted on these. I hope they don't get too much backlash or poor sales because they may take it as "people are not interested in the old VF-1 stuff, so lets not make as much Macross stuff".

Someone noticed when the Hikaru 1S was released that the particular way the kit was made allowed for a possible Max & Miria scheme, he was right.

This must have been planned since the failed beginning.

I don't get why they'd make the FP proportionally smaller than it should be but the reactive warheads are huge instead, at least they help hide that way the abnormally unposeable hips.

Someone noticed when the Hikaru 1S was released that the particular way the kit was made allowed for a possible Max & Miria scheme, he was right.

This must have been planned since the failed beginning.

You are referring to this post:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=37595&p=1057886

(Please excuse my self-promotion.)

They didn't change Arm armor, is not the TV design. It's straight recolor from Strike pack movie version.

I'm a little disappointed when they can make an effort to break down whole parts just for the sake of color separation, but missing a big point like the difference between TV and movie designs of the arm armor.

This VF-1J Super Valkyrie Milia Ver,, as well as the Max Ver. (standing on her left) are Premium Bandai online exclusives. (Order begins mid-September, release in December 2013.) This way, Bandai can perhaps limit their lost on these two.