FS: Yamato 1/60 V2 Focker VF-1S loose

SuperSenpai

I'm selling a loose Yamato 1/60 scale V2 DYRL Focker VF-1S, It is complete, includes all accessories, manual, and partially used sticker sheet, but no box. This is an early release with the tinted canopy. The toy is in great shape overall, no yellowing, and most of the joints are still tight and clicky. However, it is NOT a mint toy. Here are some things to note about this toy:

• Shoulders are Shapeways replacements parts. The right shoulder is a little on the loose side, which is only apparent in battroid mode, but you can always get new parts.
  • The swing bar has some minor paint chipping.
  • There is a bit of fading on some of the smaller tampo printed details.
  • In battroid mode, if the toy is posed with too much weight leaning forward, the trap door that holds the swing bar in the nosecone will sometimes open.
  • One of the missile clusters had it attachment peg broken off. That said, it still can attach to the wing.
  • The toy has been panel-lined.

See pictures below. Asking $SOLD (includes shipping) plus Paypal fees, or send payment as a gift. I've only done one deal on the forum so far (search for me under the Straight Shooter's list), but I can give you my eBay ID for reference (I have perfect feedback as both a seller and buyer).

PM me with any questions. U.S. buyers only. Thanks for looking.

089_zps75cded12.jpg

090_zps2cb948d5.jpg

091_zps48d110f2.jpg

092_zpsbc4440ee.jpg

093_zps534267fb.jpg

094_zpsb1dc5fca.jpg

095_zps8ef323d6.jpg

Edited by SuperSenpai