Holy crap. did you guys see tonight episode?

Walt is wearing all white. He's acting just like Gus.

Jesse is flipping crap and feels completely guilty.

Hank knows!

Walt knows that Hank knows!

Hank just punched Walt!.

Freaking out over here.

I'm guessing that Walt takes the nuclear option and clears out of town when Hank tries to put him in Jail. But why is he back?

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/spoilers-inside-episode-509-breaking-bad-blood-money

I actually think Walt was happy to tell Hank finally. To stand up to him and let him know he's just as powerful.

For the entire show he's had to sit back and listen to his son idealize Hank, take barbs from Hank about not being a real man, and watch him do things from the sidelines.

He was happy to square up to him and let him know who he was actually dealing with.

He is the Danger.

Well, that certainly delivered. It was really nice to have a return to bearded, older Walt with the M60. I particularly enjoyed Walt's little "Hello Carol" :)

I can't wait to see what went down at the White house (wow, just realized how that sounds) that left the place abandoned and gated off.

I love how Jesse figured out Walt killed Mike just by knowing Walt's habits so well. I'm really hopeful Jesse can break free of Walt's BS and get out from under him.

Always fun to see Lydia and the little sparing match with her and Skylar. That would be a fun fight :)

Well, that certainly delivered. It was really nice to have a return to bearded, older Walt with the M60. I particularly enjoyed Walt's little "Hello Carol" :)

I can't wait to see what went down at the White house (wow, just realized how that sounds) that left the place abandoned and gated off.

I love how Jesse figured out Walt killed Mike just by knowing Walt's habits so well. I'm really hopeful Jesse can break free of Walt's BS and get out from under him.

Always fun to see Lydia and the little sparing match with her and Skylar. That would be a fun fight :)

Question: did Jesse ever figure out that Walt was mostly responsible for his girlfriend's death?

Question: did Jesse ever figure out that Walt was mostly responsible for his girlfriend's death?

No.

I doubt he ever will as their is no reason for anybody to bring it up.

I think Walt's biggest worry right now is if Jesse finds out about Mike.

Also, Jesse throwing wads of cash around with his fingerprints all over them.

Wow. Jesse and Hank! haha.

Great episode.

Here are my final predictions on how I think things are going to end:

511: Jesse "teams up" with Hank and confesses to killing Gail, cooking meth, and goes into witness protection. Walt finds out near the end of the episode and this triggers the first part of panic mode. Walt tries to get out with his family but...

512: Skyler dies (And possibly Jr.) at the hand of Lyida (Foreshadowed with their confrontation at the car wash and what we know of the flashback scenes) via Todd and Neo-Nazi's. Lydia tries to use them as leverage to get Walt to cook. Panic mode is in full effect and Walt has to flea.

513: Walt sets up his Nuclear option with Saul, fleas to NH, or Europe. Saul dies. (Yup, no spinoff). Jesse is in witness protection finding out what's going on from Hank and starts to regret some things. Walt fakes his death.

514: Walt Returns and we catch-up where we left off in episode 501 at the Diner, with the long haired Walt and the Submachine gun. Walt retrieves the Ricin to potentially kill Jesse or Lydia. (That's one thing I'm not sure about, because I don't think Walt has anything to lose at this point other than protecting Holly. Holly is still safe in all of this and Walt's one mission is to protect her and get her the money. He has no reason to kill Jesse.) I think He'll use the Ricin on Lydia. We find out where he has been and what's happened in the meantime.

515: Walt takes out Lydia, Todd, and the Neo Nazi's with the gun/Ricin. Lots of deaths and crazy crap. Jesse tries to help Walt and dies in the process. Jesse has to die somewhere along the line. We get some sort of closure confession with Walt and Jesse where they accept the choices they've made and want to end everything once and for all.

516: Walt has a fist fight/final confrontation with Hank. Walt goes to Jail and dies in prison of cancer. Holly somehow gets the lottery number and drives out to the desert years later with the lottery ticket. If Saul doesn't die this is the place he'll make his final actions in the show and somehow get the money to Holly.

The End.

What do you think? The only thing I'm not sure about is Jesse. Will he die helping Walt, or will he die from the Ricin? It depends on how much of an Anti-hero ending Walt is going to get. He's going to be punished, but I think Vince is going to leave some redemption for him because A. he's a fictional character and this is entertainment, and B. He has a soft spot for Walt, just like any other fan of the show.

I think that's the simple and most predictable ending, and from what I read in an interview with Vince they are going for the most predictable thing for the ending, and I quote:

"I kept coming back to MASH" Gilligan Continues. "From the first episode these people sit around and say, 'All I want to do is go home.' So of course they all get to go home in the final episode. Sometimes the best moment in a T.V. show is an unpredictable moment, but sometimes it's actually being predictable."

Edited by Gakken85

I think that Walt should've nuked Jesse a long time ago; he's always been the biggest threat to Walt. Actually, it doesn't make sense for Walt to NOT have done that already, and I see it as a sort of plot-hole, even though I realize they try to play Walt & Jesse off as some sort of dysfunctional faux-father and son team. Hank does have an interesting dilemma though: if he makes his suspicions official it will probably end up his career, possibly put him into legal trouble. If he DOESN'T and Walt's little business venture eventually becomes uncovered, then Hank will probably go to jail anyway.

I'll say it like I've said it before: Walt should've quit when he made that first $700K; his greed will be his downfall...

I reckon Saul will come out on top ,if even by default he's my fav character always adds abit of comic relief.

(516- call Saul... haha)

And it's ricin & bullets for everyone else!!!

Either way I'm lovin' the first 2 episodes. I was concerned about the troubles with AMC and cast/writers from The Walking Dead and how the last few episodes killed my love for that show to now only a vague interest in the next series.

I thought that would carry over into Breaking Bad as a slow burn with alot of episode fillers ...but so far this series has hit the ground running...makes me feel like the only tough decision I have left is to stop watching the series now until it's completely finished and knock it out in one night with back to back episodes OR anxiously await each week for the next episode.

Myk - Yeah, Jesse has brought a lot on himself, but people tend to forget that. haha.

Walt could have killed Jesse ages ago and made millions with Gus and never gotten caught. But he stuck up for Jesse and then he had to kill Gus.

Tryoness - the breaking bad writers are top notch. I expect nothing but good things.

Duke - I expect a lot of things will start happening next episode and then it will be insanity from their on out.

Chow - I'll read that for sure. Can't get enough BB :D

I want Jesse to get away so I really hope he doesn't give Hank crap. I don't see how he would either. After he was attacked by Hank, they'd have to write some miracle for Jesse to even spit in Hank's direction. But I suppose that's the great thing about Breaking Bad is amazing writing.

@gakken85- your right the writers have always been great and I'm glad AMC didn't f#*k with Breaking Bad!!!!!

This last season is gonna be intense!!!

@chowyunskinny-thanx for that , that was a great read!! the colors thing is too much for me to absorb lol..

@Mr March- I'd like too see Jesse come out alive and rich, he still has a conscience.... unlike Walt(but it's fun watching him spiral out of control)

I respect the writers for making this the last season instead of dragging it out with the same tired formula..(*cough* Dexter -hurry up and die or get caught or something..damn).