Clearing out the garage - Macross Stuff for sale.

fearyaks

Scratch & Dent garage sale.

Hi all, I haven't posted in ages. I have a handful of Macross items that I am looking to move.

I understand that you may not remember me but I am on the straight-shooters list.

I also have perfect eBay feedback.

It's been a long time since I've looked at prices so they are negotiable (if they seem outlandish, please let me know).

I will put these up on eBay sometime in the next week or two if there is no interest.

I have other stuff I will also be moving soon... this is just the first batch.

I send via USPS Priority mail and accept PayPal only. If I over-quote you for shipping I will refund the difference via PayPal (if it's $5 or more). Additionally, I will offer discounts for combined shipping. I will send out boxes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

Thanks in advance.

-Yaks

prices:

Yamato 1/60 VF-0S. Opened, displayed, in very good condition (box isn't 100%).

$225 + $15 shipping and handling.

Images below -

Miria Q-rau. Opened, displayed, box is torn. Pilot is in battle suit.

$40 + $15 shipping and handling. -- SOLD --

Yamato 1/48 VF-1A. Opened, displayed, in fine condition, missing gun pod.

$50 + $15 shipping and handling. -- SOLD --

Toynami super deformed exclusives. There is a 'Ben' in one and the other set is of the transparent variety. The boxes are in poor (warped) condition.

$40 + $10 shipping and handling for both

Pencil sharpener boxes: Unopened, fine condition (I have three sets)

$35 each + $7 shipping and handling (again, I have three sets).

(1 on hold)

Super poseables -

Variety of toys, boxes in OK condition (warped again). Toys are un-opened (see attached pictures for one that is opened along the blister.

$10 each for non-convention exclusives

$20 each for the comicon exclusives.

$4 shipping and handling for each.

OR, the lot of them for $100 + 20 shipping and handling.

VF-1S Masterpiece bookends

Displayed, boxed up when I moved and in very good condition. $500 + $30 shipping and handling...

I suspect these won't sell and I'm kinda attached to them hence the high price.

Thanks!

Album of images

Collection -

0Sj8YKKh.jpg

H8VxNj7h.jpg

8cXHdG3h.jpg

3okG4NIh.jpg

vo0ia78h.jpg

ZH2fagkh.jpg

s8tvulPh.jpg

0oSi6u7h.jpg

VN9lzOTh.jpg

oLG97Fsh.jpg

dkVbzjFh.jpg

Sr7RHl0h.jpg

1jmSB4kh.jpg

J67RC9ah.jpg

va4hGYKh.jpg

Edited by fearyaks

Replied to both PMs.

One thing I failed to mention in the initial description -

As the condition of these toys is not perfect, I am happy to offer full refunds (or discounts) if there are any issues with the toys upon receipt. I am not listing these here to make money as I could do that on eBay, but I'd like to give back some of the wealth that the MWFs gave me so many years ago. I'm hoping someone here has a use for these guys (I unfortunately, do not).

tl;dr - I will definitely try to make things right if there are any issues with these toys.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to move these to eBay. Thanks for those who have purchased some of my stuff.

Also -

I have a large Heroclix collection I will be selling on eBay soon. If you're interested in Heroclix stuff, please PM me. I'm happy to sell to MWFers.

-yaks